September 26, 2013 by Brooklyn IZ MINE

Video Kanye West interview with Zane Lowe. Says hes the biggest Rockstar on the Planet

Video Kanye West interview with Zane Lowe.

Yeezy Says hes the biggest Rockstar on the Planet , explains why hes a god , speaks on racism and other ish

1. NEW KANYE WEST INTERVIEW WITH ANGIE MARTINEZ
  2. KANYE WEST INTERVIEW
  3. Video Kanye West full interview on the Kris Jenner Show
  4. kanye west stronger
  5. Video Jimmy Kimmel uses kids to spoof Kanye West interview on BBC Radio 1

Comments

48 Comments on "Video Kanye West interview with Zane Lowe. Yeezy Says hes the biggest Rockstar on the Planet"

1. Nadav Morad on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 3:14 pm

thanks for your opinion white man

2. ryan mcfeat on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 3:46 pm

I can’t watch this because all I want to do is punch zane Lowe in the face.

3. xdope ness on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 4:35 pm

if someone is asking u questions about ur music and what u think of certain things u are going to hear “I” a lot.. idk what was the point in directing me to that link, i was just simply pointing out the obvious reasons u were hearing “i” a lot.

4. sabri chkimi on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 5:23 pm

Genius

5. bushman77 on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 6:16 pm

I know how to make perfect? i think Kanye is a great artist, but there is no such thing as perfect when it comes to art.

6. Milad Khosseini on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 7:09 pm

HAHA so true, at the moment im listening to drake and thinking: No this can’t be the new hiphop. I miss Nas Jay-z biggie showbiz and many more!

7. Kelly Jonathan on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 7:16 pm

☆☆◢◣◢◣☆☆◢◣◢◣My college drop out brother is making $86 just working for 4-5 hours daily on their computer at home. He was fired from his job before 8 months but last month his income was $21869 just working on the internet . I JOINED HIM TOO..know what to do ••►►JUMP26.COM◄◄
    ✔✔✔✔✔One of the liabilities of being a deep thinker, Wyatt mused, was that it left him vulnerable to existential cises

8. Milad Khosseini on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 8:13 pm

watch?v=eVDILZECdCU

I hope this interview changed youre mind about interviews!

9. Wavvy Crocket on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 8:35 pm

all hail YEEEEEEEEEzus lmao

10. Putnegre on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 8:49 pm

I think he meant intelligent “for a rapper” lol And yeah if these kids only know about Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz then yeah, we can agree that Kanye is like the Albert Einstein of rap lol

11. Tommy Lee on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 9:12 pm

maybe my hearings bad but somethings up he sounds so different nowadays

12. Tommy Lee on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 9:53 pm

kanye still is f that

13. Sintia Sean on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 10:06 pm

This dude is forgetting that there are thousands of designers out there that want to have their clothes out out. But only a selected few who are exceptional get recognized. Leather jogging pants?? With fashion ideas like that no wonder he’s not being given a chance. He needs to focus on his strength, the thing that brought him all his success, his music. Kanye, stop being someone who wants everything even when he doesn’t deserve it

14. TvKing00 on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 10:50 pm

Hip-hop changed just like every other genre, its normal.

15. xdope ness on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 11:02 pm

you do know the interview is about him right? and what HE is doing, obviously u are going to hear “i” a lot…

16. Jay Ivor on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 11:10 pm

I’m a new artist out of Brooklyn that NEEDS & DESERVES to be heard. I work hard at my craft. I produced & write all music; I shoot and direct all my videos. Check me out and show me some love. Sub and I will sub back. SPREAD LOVE IT’S THE BROOKLYN WAY :)

17. Milad Khosseini on Thu, 26th Sep 2013 11:28 pm

sorry but the only thing I hear is : I, I, I

18. Milad Khosseini on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 12:19 am

INTELLIGENT r u jokin?

19. iamgabbyface on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 12:52 am

Nope.

20. SPAC36ODD on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 12:57 am

“We the new rockstars – And I’m the biggest of all of em”

preach.

21. Mike Bennett on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 1:13 am

racisms still alive, they just be concealin’ it.

22. jgemelo2 on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 1:51 am

Nah kanye.. Drake is the biggest rockstar

23. Isaiah Johnson on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 1:52 am

Hip hop music isn’t the same anymore it’s just more and more boring

24. Isaiah Johnson on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 2:00 am

Yeezus album is no different from other albums, just a big name rapper that don’t do big numbers now he doing press to sell more

25. Elizabeth Máximo Cueva on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 2:04 am

Completely agree with you…

26. Cliff Lawrence on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 2:51 am

Kanye crazy but he is a genius on the low

27. 5xL on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 3:19 am

they shoulda never gave that nigga money.

28. kamaroway günther on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 3:53 am

schau doch mal drauf ja
    Olheimer Speyer
    Kanada Urlaub
    Rack,n Roll Happy
    Kaktus Welt münchen

29. bahcsas on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 4:16 am

Adolf West.

30. humidfreak on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 4:20 am

what makes me laugh is he says that he wants to give uniform To a school then And build up his own Billionaire company but says that he needs the backing of another company to do so. He’s got the money he’s got the celebrity recognition the name so why does he need the help? you think Adidas started out with the billionaires backing no they started out as a small humble business. build your own brand instead of relying on somebody else’s to give you a kick-start and the safety net.

31. farnished on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 4:30 am

Fish sticks

32. farnished on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 5:04 am

This guy is a complete wanker

33. hughgallop on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 5:48 am

damn. imagine going for a beer with him. intense.

34. K Adams on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 6:18 am

I love the Truman Show references. Lol @ the ignorance in some of these comments. Small minds will never understand greatness.

35. greg edeme on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 6:56 am

I love these comments so detailed and sophisticated, and I can agree with most, love it

36. Vingtage D on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 7:01 am

People Call Him Arrogant And Too Self Centered, and Crazy. You Only saying that becuase you are conformed by society to be the exact opposite. Who are you And who is society to say his ways are not righteous. Open up your mind. And that where he is in a place in his life. Are of yall are boxed in society(corporation) invisible wall.

37. KhloeAdriana on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 7:38 am

he may seem a little cuckoo but he is really speaking the TRUTH.

38. Chuck Norris on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 8:05 am

Black Hitler is that you?

39. Gloria Reinhold on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 8:31 am

♛▬☂♛▬♛■☂▬♛☂ I just got paid $8580 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, ●►●►●►●►▶ JOBS200.COM

▉▉ ◛◛▉▉ ◛◛◛ ◛◛◛▉▉ ◛◛◛▉▉My dad almost shot my mom. They lived in a terrible neighborhood and my dad had bought a gun for protection. He kept it loaded in the nightstand.

40. takingthechunnel on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 8:31 am

People don’t accept Kanye West calling himself a God because no human is, and that’s the most pretentious thing to say… It’s got nothing to do with racism Kanye, come back to earth!!

41. takingthechunnel on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 8:53 am

He wants to make uniform for a whole city. He’s as delusional as a dictator…

42. Kelly Jonathan on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 9:46 am

✔✔✔✔✔The ultimate measure of a man is not whise he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but whise he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

43. takingthechunnel on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 10:04 am

i like his music and he’s right with some points, but his way of communicating is wayyyyy to agressive… In fashion you have to be agressive but in a very passive subtle way. He ain’t changing that…

44. SPAC36ODD on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 10:51 am

He’s a Gemini, he’s got two people thinking simultaneously in his mind. He’s got questions, and answers for those questions. A master with a slick tongue, talk your ass in circles.

45. Jon Doh on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 10:56 am

So much bitching boy jheez, i bet the views go through the roof on this regardless of the hate, he inspires, end of #Talent

46. KZmuse on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 11:20 am

As a black person, from a black person’s perspective I can understand what he’s saying

47. LotsOfMusicInMyMind on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 12:14 pm

i don’t think he understand why people get mad at him for calling himself a God. People who believe in God only refers one person as God and that is the one up there. You know what i mean, so when he says i’m a God it’s like his disrespecting ”the real God” by saying that.

48. JeanetteMckenney on Fri, 27th Sep 2013 1:04 pm

for those saying he’s acting out…yeah he is. but mind you Kanye rarely ever does interviews!!! he’s always made it clear that his art will prove itself. I think we all know what it feels like to have things heavy on our minds yet we never get to fully express them so when we do it comes out aggressive.