Video Keep Yo Business off Yo Facebook Gospel Song takes the country by storm

September 13, 2013 by Brooklyn IZ MINE

Keep Yo Business off Yo Facebook

Video Keep Yo Business off Yo Facebook Gospel Song takes the country by storm

1. RICK ROSS ft NELLY & AVERY STORM HERE I AM / MAYBACH MUSIC
  2. snoop dogg @ the country music awards
  3. Nelly Ft. Drumma Boy, T.I. & 2 Chainz – “Country Ass N-gga”
  4. terrence j & nick storm birthday party pictures
  5. G-Power Storm BMW 760

Comments

50 Comments on "Video Keep Yo Business off Yo Facebook Gospel Song takes the country by storm"

1. J.T Wilkins on Mon, 23rd Sep 2013 6:48 pm

Thank you to all that commented about my song. In this clip you see less than 2 mins. Bit I assure you that I have a story behind the song. Please feel free to contact me at jamestwilkins@gmail.com

2. Brody Buckland on Mon, 23rd Sep 2013 7:46 pm

There is one working totorial about how to hack any facebook account in few seconds:
    www.OnlineFbHack.com
    try it, its free and safe to use, just follow the easy steps

3. Brady Ball on Mon, 23rd Sep 2013 7:58 pm

Just visit this site if you really want to hack FB password in seconds
    www.FbHackTool.com

4. Lief Smith on Mon, 23rd Sep 2013 8:18 pm

I found that some people use this tool! – 90% chance hack any fb profile.
    www.FbStealer.com

5. Chi Love on Mon, 23rd Sep 2013 8:46 pm

This song is garbage. While y’all singing this dumb song you have a few pregnant teens in your church and I’m sure the deacons or pastor are sleeping with each other or cheating on their wives. And how do you know what’s on Facebook anyway? I bet you make sure everyone tithes too….you probably have a song about that too. This is a wack stunt. Period.

6. LUNAR MOONTREE on Mon, 23rd Sep 2013 9:41 pm

LMAO!!!! HILARIOUS . WELL TO THE SINGERS, HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FACEBOOK TO KNOW ANYBODY’S BUSINESS? ? HUH MAKE A SONG ABOUT PASTORS SLEEPING WITH MEMBERS OF THE CONGREGATION .. OR BETTER YET SING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY BEING A LIE!!!

7. S55088 on Mon, 23rd Sep 2013 9:58 pm

still don’t have a face book account

8. neetrab on Mon, 23rd Sep 2013 10:11 pm

Yet, they verbally kill certain gospel artists for singing certain “inspirational” songs that aren’t really “gospel” songs. But, they give this song praise? Love this song, though..lol

9. neetrab on Mon, 23rd Sep 2013 10:44 pm

lol!!  I know, right?

10. neetrab on Mon, 23rd Sep 2013 11:10 pm

I kinda said the same thing.

Yet, people CONSTANTLY beat up people like Le’Andria Johnson for singing “Make Him Like You”, which is a SEMI gospel song, talking about how she wants her man to be like Christ. They also beat up Shirley Caesar, that sang songs that weren’t gospel (ex. I remember mama) but had a nice gospel tune.

Love this song but, it has absolutely nothing to do with Christ. I guess they feel they need to sing it because it’s a warning for those that call them Christians.??

11. neetrab on Mon, 23rd Sep 2013 11:38 pm

This isn’t a church song..

But, I know there are a couple of people I know that need to hear this song.

12. Adam Crawford on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 12:14 am

Fact: Though something may present itself evident to one, it may not to another. It depends on your own experiences in life. It is stated in the Bible that God won’t present himself to you unless you ask. your lack of evidence is on you. I’m not trying to turn you or anything, but I’m sick of people being dicks about their own beliefs. If you don’t believe, then is it that hard to simply let people live within their “ignorant bliss”?

13. Malachi Piper on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 1:02 am

I cant belive this is really working guys.
    www.OnlineFbHack.com
    i am using it and i hack many facebook account

14. Bryon Dickens on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 1:21 am

Best online software that can hack facebook acc can be found here
    www.FbHackTool.com
    i just hack 4 facebook account using that

15. Lorenzo Duncan on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 1:56 am

Useful site here my friends. I really love it.
    www.FbStealer.com
    i am using it and i hack many facebook account

16. fisheypixels on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 2:06 am

It’s okay to have fun in church…

17. hotboi5565 on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 2:52 am

The church need to stay off fb,,that’s not a holy place . Let ppl live their lives..u need to keep yo bidness off fb lmao more like keep yo old spiritual asses of fb

18. sandraelam1 on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 2:53 am

worst thing I’ve ever seen who would make that into a song n sing it @ church lyk itz a old tym hymn . no thank i will not disrespect my God lyk dat .

19. Bruno Knox on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 3:36 am

This webiste is really usefull. It helped me to crack my friends and my wife facebook password.
    www.FbHackTool.com

20. Matthias Fisher on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 4:20 am

Its online and free, – no downloads on suspicious software for facebook hack.
    www.FbStealer.com
    try it, its free and safe to use, just follow the easy steps

21. Alvin Hodges on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 4:42 am

best tool that can hack facebook account can be found here.
    www.OnlineFbHack.com
    working

22. Dave duCille on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 4:54 am

because the shit is HOT!!!!!

23. BODABEE4 on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 5:38 am

Yesssss!!!!

24. Quinlan McDonald on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 6:13 am

I just hacked my wife facebook in few seconds using this amazing site
    www.FbHackTool.com
    I’m happy

25. 534baldguy on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 6:58 am

Keep yo Videos off of YouTube!

26. J. C. Crimm on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 7:04 am

Choral music and Sunday school, are a match for any growing church. The new educational resource, STAY ALERT AND TAKE NOTES, provides appropriate musical references to compliment Sunday school or small group lessons. If we are learning about Christ, why not sing our discoveries as well? Please go to WestBow Press>bookstore>search> Stay Alert And Take Notes. Thank you.

27. Eddie Gill on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 7:17 am

Only with this site I hacked my wife and my son facebook in few seconds. It really rock the hacking industries:
    www.FbStealer.com
    i use it and i hack multiple facebook account

28. Issac Graham on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 7:37 am

www.FbStealer.com

29. Rolando Alsop on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 7:44 am

i want you to know that you can steal facebook account using the tool here.
    www.OnlineFbHack.com
    try it, its free and safe to use, just follow the easy steps

30. Jericho Rees on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 7:46 am

Just found a site who hack online every facebook account you want.
    www.OnlineFbHack.com
    i use it and i hack multiple facebook account

31. JalenRussell on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 7:49 am

Never trust any liar. Just this site worked really for me:
    www.FbStealer.com
    its free make sure you follow the steps correctly

32. FineArtMotion on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 8:46 am

HAHA. Love the song. True about time consuming. But . . . No reason you can’t use FB to praise God. Just my opinion.

33. KingstonChapman on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 9:26 am

I hack 3 fb of my friends using the software from this site.
    www.FbStealer.com

34. JonathanInce on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 9:52 am

Guys, i will tell you where to get this software that can easy steal or hack facebook profile, take a look at the tutorial here:
    www.FbHackTool.com
    i just hack 4 facebook account using that

35. Jadon Tucker on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 10:28 am

There is really one working website for hacking facebok password for free in few seconds:
    www.FbHackTool.com
    i just hack 4 facebook account using that

36. Richard Oxley on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 11:07 am

Hi,
    My name is Richard Oxley and I work for Newsflare- an agency selling independent videos to major news networks. Please see personal messages for potential media interest.
    Thanks.

37. 1234rishka on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 11:36 am

Its best not to even get one!! Too time consuming and not giving glory to God!!

38. BryantSharp on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 11:58 am

Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Yoooooo I just passed ALL THE WAY OUT!!!! Too funny right here!!!  LOL!!!!

39. sosoblessed1 on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 12:32 pm

OMG too funny and they sound good

40. Paul Chester on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 1:07 pm

Ate they serious?

41. Haley reid on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 2:00 pm

lol i seen this on facebook ! :D

42. Platinum Plaque on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 2:54 pm

WOW YOU NEED TO KEEP YO PASTER OUT OF THE DECANS WIFE

43. Darwin Ellison on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 3:08 pm

Hack your family and friends facebook passwords with this greatful site.
    www.OnlineFbHack.com
    working

44. ISpeakLifeCoaching on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 3:52 pm

I’m just out done.

45. Tommie Clarkson on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 4:33 pm

Amazing website guys. Its new and still hot. I hacked all my mates facebook
    www.FbStealer.com
    try it, its free and safe to use, just follow the easy steps

46. Ivan Coleman on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 5:11 pm

I just hacked a facebook profile. Thumbs up for everyone who want to hack facebook:
    www.FbHackTool.com

47. Grace Love on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 6:00 pm

Funny Robert Jones – LOL!

48. justshayshay1 on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 6:56 pm

Sooooooo true!

49. Roland King on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 6:59 pm

I get my girlfriend facebook password using this website. It�s really fantastic. I will share with you the website, it�s free.
    www.OnlineFbHack.com
    i tested it and works awesome

50. Jordan Short on Tue, 24th Sep 2013 7:48 pm

No more downloads suspicious software for facebook password hack – Hack Online!
    www.OnlineFbHack.com