Audi RS6 v Mercedes CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake: Super Wagons.Face off

August 7, 2013 by Brooklyn IZ MINE
Filed under .Voice of The Hood, WHIPS

Video Audi RS6 v Mercedes CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake: Super Wagons Faceoff

Audi RS6 v Mercedes CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake: Super Wagons.Face off

Video Audi RS6 v Mercedes CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake: Super Wagons Faceoff Video Audi RS6 v Mercedes CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake: Super Wagons Faceoff Video Audi RS6 v Mercedes CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake: Super Wagons Faceoff Video Audi RS6 v Mercedes CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake: Super Wagons Faceoff

1. Mercedes CLS Shooting Brake Concept pictures
  2. Classic 1984 Mercedes Benz CW 311 Super Car Concept
  3. 2012 Audi RS5 Coupe face lift pictures and video
  4. 2011 Audi A8 L pictures
  5. Audi A7 Sportback

Comments

48 Comments on "Audi RS6 v Mercedes CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake: Super Wagons.Face off"

1. MrHassan1295 on Wed, 7th Aug 2013 8:50 pm

I’m trying to like Audi …. But I Can’t !!

2. nomoreheroes93 on Wed, 7th Aug 2013 9:03 pm

They don’t sell them in the UK! He is British remember…

3. nomoreheroes93 on Wed, 7th Aug 2013 9:25 pm

Glad to see a car reviewer separate their objective and subjective viewpoints. I swear if anyone on Top Gear talks about their balls getting “fizzy” again and pick a Ferrari for no apparent reason over a McLaren etc. I’m going to find where Jeremy Clarkson lives and punch him in the dick.

4. Garrett Henry on Wed, 7th Aug 2013 9:38 pm

Get your hands on a Stingray, Chris!

5. VWAudiDTM on Wed, 7th Aug 2013 10:09 pm

youre a fag for not picking both

6. lennyauditt on Wed, 7th Aug 2013 10:32 pm

my heart stopped when i seen them lined up to race :) !!!

7. Luciano Gonzalez on Wed, 7th Aug 2013 10:35 pm

The production on this video is superb!

8. Ahmed Khan on Wed, 7th Aug 2013 11:23 pm

Is it just me or has every Merc that has been made since they joined F1 is said to just have a better feel in all its control surfaces than its rivals?

9. DrakeDude1 on Wed, 7th Aug 2013 11:28 pm

review the RS7 it looks so much better

10. Eric Siedlecki on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 12:01 am

No way!

11. Calimustang86 on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 12:41 am

That Audi is absolutely fantastic. its Beautiful and its a complete Monster. However I think its about time someone grabs an E63 AMG S-Model 4Matic Estate and put it against this RS6. That would be one epic race.

12. Adrianos Fidi on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 1:33 am

reviews of RWD AMG’s get soo unSurprising . Merc made the 1st 4Matic version of E63 , why didnt you choosed that one ?

13. paradoxdesigns on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 2:05 am

These things are freakin’ tanks.

14. conza1989 on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 2:08 am

I think the slo-mo 1/4 mile was awesome, but I think it might’ve been better if it came after the full speed version – Still another awesome vid Chris!

15. Andrew Clark on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 2:52 am

Why cant the usa get the rs6 wagon..

16. Christiano Debarry on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 3:26 am

WHY?! Why was I born in Brazil?! Tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??? Watching this slow motion launches make me wanna cry! :D Keep on Chris!!!

17. MRm3dia on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 4:04 am

Nice camera slider at 3:44. I need one of them.

18. danturbo316 on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 4:49 am

well done.
    4wd for the win.
    though i hope rwd never goes away

19. kimchi1977 on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 4:57 am

My 2 ultimate dream cars!! Thank you Chris!!

20. adantesuds on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 5:33 am

It’s a little known fact, at least in the UK, that the “M3 drivers” of old are now all pondering around in RS Audis, tailgating the chuff out of normal folk and generally being asshats.
    I think it’s a great car, and this versus review is spot on, I’m merely commenting on it’s current reputation.

21. 16kingthe on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 6:20 am

To be honest, I think the only wagon I would get ( if I could) would be the Cadillac CTS-V Wagon. Why don’t you guys use sporty SUV’s like the Porsche or BMW?

22. S1ickA2K on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 6:29 am

RS6 looks awesome

23. MRm3dia on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 6:35 am

He probably has no reason. I bet ya he’d say something ignorant like “Jeremy Clarkson thinks so.” lol…

24. GUMBLLnz on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 7:28 am

Dear Chris,

Please return our CLS 63 AMG.

Sincerely,
    AMG Mercedes.

25. duduzzz13 on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 7:48 am

it does 15 sec, from 0-120 mph.

26. Hrag Jerayr Yessaian on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 8:01 am

God Bless the engine!

27. rallyeluke on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 8:59 am

lol german build quality is long gone! @NvidiaGeforceFan

28. rallyeluke on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 9:24 am

you would die of shame for driving a faggot hairdresser nazi wagon@tom80cruse

29. V4Vendetta on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 9:52 am

I don’t care if that merc does 0-60 in 15sec , at least I wont die if we hit each other .

30. rallyeluke on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 10:21 am

you can spell you ignorant prick @mercedessclass1

31. rallyeluke on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 11:12 am

this car is a slow piece of Nazi Fuck!! my civic would kill this car easily!

32. NvidiaGeforceFan on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 11:37 am

The only prob. is…….. japs cars are bullshit. This is germany quality and engineering!
    So fuck of with your cheep and crappy hondas and civic bullshit cars. They cant be compared!

33. zthruthecity on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 12:02 pm

I don’t understand how Hondas make their way into every car video discussion. I own my second accord and can tell you yes they are super reliable but slow as dog sh*t.

34. B16power69 on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 12:15 pm

are u fucked once again this conversation is over retard

35. 320bit on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 12:16 pm

Maybe you can explain to me then how my 200hp 4500lb 4 door is faster than a 120hp 2 door civic? Funny how that works isnt it?

36. 320bit on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 12:38 pm

Yea, I understand power to weight. Fact is, alot of hondas arnt THAT light. I mean the 2 doors can be anywhere from 2200 to 2500lbs which isnt that light at all for how small they are. While this car may be a bit heavier than a honda, it will be putting out more than twice the power. So its power to weight will still be better, ALOT better.

37. B16power69 on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 1:18 pm

are you fucked you clearly have no clue what ur talking about once you get a little older you’ll understand concepts of power to weight ratio

38. 320bit on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 2:13 pm

Hondas only have power in the top end, so you can have 500hp but you only get that power for a second or 2 before you have to shift. Thats the problem with smaller engines. Unless your dumping tens of thousands of dollars into a little engine to make it handle around 1k hp, in reality your still wasting your money either way. So have fun putting all your minimum wage pay checks into your lawn mower while the big boys race real cars.

39. 320bit on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 3:09 pm

Your honda will never touch this car, end of story.

40. 320bit on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 3:59 pm

I still dont understand why we are talking about supercharging hondas. I have never seen a supercharged honda, and anyone that would put a supercharger on a 1 litre engine that only produces 100hp is retarded. And the thing with turbos, your car only has 300hp at its top end when that turbo kicks in (turbo lag) whereas this car will be putting out ALOT more power ALL the time. In a race, I put my money on the 470hp supercharged V8 that has a 0-60 of about 4 seconds.

41. B16power69 on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 4:06 pm

Are you fucked

42. 320bit on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 4:37 pm

And it still stands, your statement of a supercharged honda being able to smoke anything but itself is not true due to the fact that hondas can barely run a supercharger they produce so little torque and power that a supercharger wouldnt do them any good and probably make them slower.

43. 320bit on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 5:27 pm

The problem is, your car isnt fast. It takes alot more money to put into a honda to make it go fast than to just buy a car thats already faster than it is. You might think 0-60 in 9 or 10 seconds is pretty quick, but when you drive a real car you realize how slow and pathetic it is for a car so small.

44. B16power69 on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 6:07 pm

And i never said they make fast cars, poeple who love cars choose to make hondas fast cuz there cheap and there is a wide market for parts, and at the end of the day i know i drive a stupid honda but all the losers that i smoke feel like damn i just got smoked by a stupid honda. I dont need to buy a buggati or koenigsegg or even mercedes to have fun and go fast, ill go honda any day of the week and still have a more reliable better economic car with lots of money in my pocket.

45. B16power69 on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 6:08 pm

That was the point of the comment a supercharged honda would beat this which isnt that fast but a turbo would destroy it. 300whp with 10 pounds boost in a light civic would beat most cars out there, i know cuz i drive one.

46. 320bit on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 6:47 pm

Yea, Honda makes ECO friendly gas saver cars. Aside from the NSX, which THEY DROPPED, they dont make fast cars.

47. B16power69 on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 6:54 pm

I wouldnt

48. 320bit on Thu, 8th Aug 2013 7:00 pm

Id like to see honda try and produce a 4500+lb 4 door car with a 3.2L V6 that can do 0-60 in 4.5 seconds and top over 180mph from the factory.  Yea, it wont happen.