NaS owes the IRS $6 mill in taxes
2011 just started and that muh fu-ka still aint smartenup
Nas is the latest rapper to make headlines for tax troubles. God’s Son reportedly owes the government over $6 million for a property he owns in Eagles Landing, Ga.
According to The Detroit News, this isn’t the first time Nasir has has problems with the IRS; for the last three years he filed liens. In addition, the Queens, NY MC reportedly owes money for his condo in his hometown. Managers of the building claim he failed to pay his $420 a month assessment fee since January of last year, and have also filed a lien.
But its not all looking down for the Illmatic MC. Earlier this month his child and spousal support payments to ex-wife Kelis were cut in half. Originally ordered to pay about $51,000 a month, an L.A. Superior Court judge reduced Nas’s expenses to about $25,000.
Nas joins Lil Jon, Young Buck, Trick Daddy and many others who have all had problems with Uncle Sam in the past few months.
salutes whowantit for the gif
- WORD IS NAS OWES OVER 2 MILL IN TAXES
- Damon Dash owes New York 2.9 mill in taxes ?
- DAILY WRAP UP …. FAT JOE OWES OVER $70K IN BACK TAXES? … BEANS & FREEWAY STILL ON THE ROC…AND MORE
- GIRL AUCTIONS OFF HER VIRGINITY ON FOR $1 mill. WHAT KIND SIMP PAYS 1 MILL FOR PUM PUM
- KELIS SMARTENS UP AND FILES FOR DIVORCE