verizon iphone 4 Release Date & Specs
i know alot of people are going to jump ship from att once feb hts . but im not going anywhere , i’ll stick with my ghetto ass metro pc
At a press conference in New York City, Verizon CEO Lowell MacAdam announced that the iPhone 4 will be available on Verizon’s network starting February 2011.
A 16GB version of the iPhone 4 will cost $200, with a two-year contract. Apple’s smartphone will launch on Verizon on February 10th of this year, with pre-orders for existing Verizon customers starting on February 3rd. The Verizon iPhone will offer a mobile hotspot to which up to five devices can be connected. However, the iPhone will not run on Verizon’s new, ultra-fast 4G LTE network, and, as with all CDMA phones, users will not be able use data while on a call, which means no browsing the web while you’re talking on the phone.
verizon iphone 4 specs
iPhone 4′s features:
* a 3.5-inch display, with Apple’s Retina Display.
* Apple’s A4 processor inside, clocked at 1GHz.
* Apple’s latest version of iOS, which now includes multitasking in Apple’s creative fashion.
* no 4G LTE network
* can become a 3G mobile hotspot.
* 16GB or 32GB of memory
* 5 mega pixel camera on the back and a VGA camera on the front