Lil Wayne ft Drake – “With You” produced by Streetrunner

September 24, 2010 by Brooklyn IZ MINE
Filed under Moviestar

Lil Wayne ft  Drake – With You produced by Streetrunner
[audio:http://riddimmafia.com/audio/drizzyweezywityou.mp3]

Lil Wayne ft Drake – “With You” produced by Streetrunner

weezy stans going crazy over this one … lyrics inside if you want to sing along

Shawty badder than a 3 year old
keep playing and imma eat her like a pita roll
Im just sayin with my love I could feed her soul
two day getaway and we dont need our clothes
we at the pool and she lookin like a center fold
two tattoos but she say she gettin plenty mo
She got Indian in her family, Seminole
me and shawty go together like chemicals
and she get mad when I call other woman hoes
you send a rose, I pick some flowers and send her those
tall glass of Merlot get her in the mode
two tall glasses of Merlot get her out her robe
I whisper in her ear, than lick around her lobe
and when she check her watch, it’s never time to go
and with her brain she should make the honor roll
And when I came, she caught me like the common cold.

[Chorus]
God damn you the sh-t
and I’ll rip my heart out and hand you the sh-t
And I dont really know how to handle this sh-t
But tonight its moonlight and candles and sh-t

[Drake - Hook]
With you baby
With you baby
with you baby
with you baby
With youuuu and only you

[Lil Wayne - Verse 2]
Uh I say damn I must be left cause you the best I ever seen right
shawty put me on, you got me gone like some green lights
See you with your girls, they probably telling that he aint right
Bet they be the same bitches at the wedding throwing rice
Lets get together over night
Shawty im a pro and you are lookin like the protoype
But see that I took your advice,
sometimes you got to blow it twice then shake it up and roll the dice
Im crusin on the road of life but I need a passenger
Appettite for lovin, ma im hungry like a scavenger
I-I be on that lavender
I-I be in the bath with her
Then I gotta go under that water like a mariner

[Chorus]

[Drake - Hook]

[Lil Wayne - Verse 3]
Now she dont know about me
But Imma put her on it
And she aint show up out me
But cant go without me
We probably aint supposed to be together
but I wonder if our love affair her could last forever
And shawty Im with ya
Smoke alot of weed but I could never forget ya
Then I told her to her face,
If everyone was like you the World would be a better place

[Chorus]

[Drake - Hook]
[End]

1. Drake ft. Lil Wayne – “Miss Me” video
  2. LIL WAYNE – “MILLION DOLLAR BABY”
  3. Drake & Lil Wayne “Miss Me” video shoot pictures
  4. LIL WAYNE ft TYGA – CALIFORNIA LOVE
  5. Lil Wayne Juelz Santana – Pick & Roll

Comments

25 Comments on "Lil Wayne ft Drake – “With You” produced by Streetrunner"

1. MrJfam1 on Mon, 31st Jan 2011 10:55 pm

type in syllables response the kid is killing it

2. chinalocs1 on Mon, 31st Jan 2011 11:50 pm

da da daaam yu thha shhit & i’ll rip my heart & hannd yu thaa shit ![:

3. MrZack305 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 12:09 am

good as hook and fire ass verses

4. MrZack305 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 12:10 am

good ass hook to this song and fire ass verse’s

5. SheyAulay on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 12:47 am

I LOVE this song… the lady in the background makes it even better :D

6. mealldaynite123 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 12:56 am

On January 31st (before if you can’t make it) we will all watch “Drop The World” in honor of the greatest rapper ever’s glory. Let’s give him the best present ever: the highest viewed video on YouTube!! Let’s give him what he deserves and what Justin Beiber does not deserve to have!

Copy and paste to all Lil Wayne videos and all music videos let’s get this noticed quickly!

THUMBS THIS UP

LET’S GET THIS NOTICED

7. MsNikicar on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 12:57 am

COOL SONG!!!!! GET ThAT DRAKE LIL WAYNE

8. KawakiiLivii on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 1:52 am

ATTENTION LIL WAYNE FANS

THUMBS THIS UP

9. exit21baby1 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 1:54 am

diz my shit…young money

10. iluvsourskittle13 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 2:44 am

@KawakiiLivii i wud agree wit u butt hes not so sexy after he got all his tattoos butt i fckin luv hiz voice itz so fckin sexy!!! =]

11. SheyAulay on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 3:02 am

Soo 8 people missed the “LIKE” button !!
    #notcool LOL buut I LOVE LOVE this song :)

12. KawakiiLivii on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 3:54 am

Fuck, lil wayne is so sexy! …. and drake too, kinda.

13. dimonye1 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 4:34 am

I Love this SONG……..

14. chinalocs1 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 5:03 am

daam i culd listen to this all day !

15. KawakiiLivii on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 5:55 am

Those 8 ppl missed the like button o.o crazy ppl.

16. scooter32231 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 6:52 am

@Tazer619 to all you taking the time out of the life you seem to not have to come onto a song, which you claim to not like, just to hate and state your opinion. You dont see me going on your fav justin bieber song talking shit so why dont you do the same. Weezing and making baby noises, really? You smoking crack kid if you hearing people weezing and making baby noises on this song, all i heard was the best rapper alive..have a great day :)

17. bailz201 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 6:54 am

check out my version of dis on my page official music video and all best remake out on youtube guranteed check it out and tell me if you feel the same

18. ikillabeats305 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 6:57 am

Um everyone remeber when lil wayne said i only freestlye he has someone that does it for someone! ! ! it was on the newss and they said the ghostwriter dissapers and think lil wayne sent a hit man:( Like if u think soo

19. Tazer619 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 7:49 am

Lol you all reply saying Weezy and Drake are the best. Please go listen to some music that has an actual meaning, and not this bullshit. Don’t get me wrong, I like Lil Wayne, but Weezing and making baby noises isn’t music.

20. bailz201 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 8:25 am

21. mekaboo18 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 8:57 am

go harder n tha paint the the the they talmbout me!

22. cruddyjojo on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 9:12 am

@gummo1011 be quiet man .. come back wen u got sumthin better to say .. fkin asswipe

23. gbgbist on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 10:03 am

Hey I was wondering if you could check out my page. I am a 13 year-old artist who just signed with a label called MGE. I am getting a lot of good feedback, just let me know what you think.

24. gudiiess2shoessx3 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 10:19 am

“Da Damn Youu Da SHit ‘ &’ Il Rip Ma Heart Out & ‘ Hand U Dis Shit &’ i Don’t Really Know How To Hand You Dis Shit But Tonight Its Moon light & Candles & SHit ‘ Witchuu Baabeyy Witchuu Babeyy x3 &’ Only Youu ! ” ;* – Thumbs Upp ! :D

25. gummo1011 on Tue, 1st Feb 2011 11:05 am

lil wayne fans ars jackasses …like donkeys