November 12, 2009 by Don Of Dons
Filed under .Voice of The Hood, LATEST NEWS

Benedict Beans murdered this ish

1. BEANIE SIGEL -” What You Talkin Bout” Jay-z…. Diss & Interview with Charlamagne Tha God
  2. BEANIE SIGEL & FREEWAY SPEAK OUT about Def Jam lack of support
  3. BEANIE SIGEL ft JAY-Z “GUTTED” – the solution

13 Comments on "BEANIE SIGEL ft 50 CENT – “I GO OFF” JAY-Z DISS"

1. Jay on Fri, 13th Nov 2009 2:14 pm

I’m lost. T’t see where the diss is. That little petty shit at the end was not a diss it’s a compliment. I want to be a pass the Grey Poupon ass Ni@@ga myself. Isn’t that what we all want to be. I feel sorry for a joker who wants to live in the hud and be a gangsta all his life. Jay too big to still be in the PJ’S. Beans could have been big if he got his dumb ass out da streets too. But he wanted to be a gangsta. Look what that got his ass. BROKE!!!! And now he too stupid too see 50 using his dumb ass and will cast him out just like Buck, and Game. Stay Tuned People Stay Tuned. I can’t even see Jay responding to either 1 of these dumb asses! and BP3 is WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY Better than Before I Self Destruct!
    Now What We Talkin Bout???

2. Jay on Fri, 13th Nov 2009 2:27 pm

Oh they want me fall fall from the top they want me to drop they want me to stop they want me to go im already gone the shit that im on Im already home…….Do you already enough with the complaining already!!!! Talk to em Hov!

3. SMARTENUPBEANS on Sun, 15th Nov 2009 6:50 am

4. Shatta on Sun, 15th Nov 2009 11:40 am

this shit is wack beans tought he was a pawn for jigga, now he is abitch for 50. Grow the fuck up and stop blaming other people for you fucing up your money. Beans your are a great rapper but a fucked up human being this is why i dont fuck with niggers naw a days. Even if you think jay used you keep it moving. dont dis him with this clow.

5. redz on Mon, 16th Nov 2009 5:29 pm

NaS lost who? He killed Jigga. I like Jay but only a fool would say other wise. 50 could see neither one of them. He couldn’t even handle the Game who killed G-Unit.

6. MDAce15 on Mon, 16th Nov 2009 11:00 pm

I hate this record… but damn I love this record! LOL! Thats the Sigel I know! 50 was ill on the hook but that bull at the end pisses me off! This dude will do anything to try to sell a record… I want Jay to patch things wit Sig and then when thats done… lyrically BODY 50… the way I’ve always wanted him to. No subliminals, no hints… wait til 50′s 3rd week in stores when his sales are in the toilet so he gets no promotion off it… and Destroy him… Mind Right (Remix) style…

PS: if u dont know look it up… Memphis Bleek’s Mind Right Remix… Vintage Jay goin off!

7. arequ on Tue, 17th Nov 2009 8:22 am

this is so weak. this is why beans feel off. the music is lacking. we need some old state prop philly ish. not this recycled g-unit ish. come on beans – you gotta go harder than this.

8. Red on Tue, 17th Nov 2009 3:12 pm

This shit hard and it aint no G-Unit track. Some Philly cats Beans know made this a while back. There is absolutely no Jay diss in this song except for 50′s tyrannt at the end. A+ track and hard lyrics.

“A trip to the mall turns a duck to a dime” more of a Ross diss on the slick, lol.

9. pudgey on Wed, 18th Nov 2009 1:33 pm

fuck yall muthafuckas that diss beans he is the truth a real gangsta

10. 50 sucks on Wed, 18th Nov 2009 3:39 pm

50 couldnt even end wack ass Ross career, now he thinks he can up against Jay? This song blows, and both 50 and Beans have sucked dragon balls after their 1st album. Anyone hear 50 new album?! I couldnt even make it to track 7.

Note to the DON:
    Nas murdered the shit out of Jigga. Ether made me cry and my name isnt even Jay-Z.

11. 50 sucks on Wed, 18th Nov 2009 3:44 pm

Speaking of which look what song just came out on Pandora!
    “You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a Stan
    I still whip your ass, you thirty-six in a karate class
    You Tae-bo hoe, tryna’ work it out, you tryna’ get brolic?

12. redz on Wed, 18th Nov 2009 5:04 pm

Im Co-signing with you on both of your comments!

13. Snipa on Fri, 20th Nov 2009 1:07 pm

This track his hard and sounds like the Beans Jay signed waaay back. Whether it’s a Jay diss track or not. 50 has definately got a death wish. At the end of the day 50 is just trying to get promotion. I just want Beans to keep coming with this heat.