Video Pebbelz Da Model shaking her booty

July 29, 2009 by Don Of Dons

Video Pebbelz Da Model shaking her booty ….and thats a whole lot of booty

1. video Pebbelz Da Model AMC Angelz Magazine Photoshoot
  2. VIDEO Pebbelz Da Model WinksMagazine photoshoot
  3. White Chick On Webcam Shaking Swollen Booty “GET WIT IT”
  4. BUFFIE THE BODY JOINS BUN B ON STAGE SHAKING HER BOOTY
  5. BMW GINA Light Visionary Model

Comments

32 Comments on "Video Pebbelz Da Model shaking her booty"

1. drake rogers on Wed, 29th Jul 2009 6:25 pm

EWWWW!!!! The batty is fake Don, in case you aint know.shes shaking a bunch of plastic

2. Darren T. on Wed, 29th Jul 2009 7:54 pm

Plastic or not, it’s still rapped in ASS. And i’d beat that.

3. jj on Sat, 1st Aug 2009 4:49 pm

id hit that hard regardless

4. Charles D. Turner Jr. on Sat, 15th Aug 2009 1:21 pm

Wen i first saw pebbelz i was like GOT DAMN i hav neva seen an ass dat big since buffie the body(even though she’s my favorite model).Pebbelz your hot and sexy and super thick,keep blowing up.

5. Charles D. Turner Jr. on Sat, 15th Aug 2009 1:35 pm

If u r reading dis pebbelz jus go 2 my page on myspace,my email iz (www.Donnell@comcast.com)and send me a friend request bcauze my yahoo email iz not wurking

6. dreadboy on Thu, 27th Aug 2009 3:40 pm

to all who say pebblez ass is fake stop hating n 2 pebblez keep do n yo thyng boo

7. leighton on Sun, 1st Nov 2009 12:44 pm

tell me still wouldnt fuck her frum behind if she gave u da chance. i know i would. fake or real it is a phat ass. and u cnt pass up a phat ass.

8. leighton on Sun, 1st Nov 2009 12:44 pm

i feel u

9. East Boy Made Man on Tue, 22nd Dec 2009 9:29 pm

Shit looks disfigured. Wouldn’t hit that wit a baseball bat..

10. Journey on Fri, 22nd Jan 2010 8:10 am

Let me start off by saying that I am not a hater and I don’t have anything personally against Pebblezdamodel but come on people we got to do better than this!!! First of all her ass doesn’t even look real, now, I am no expert on “big asses” but it looks NASTY and DEFORMED! I wonder how all of that “ass” is gonna hold up once gravity gets a hold of her when she is in her 40′s, 50′s, 60′s, YUCK! Is this how she wants her children and grandchildren to remember her? She is leaving a legacy of “ass shaking”!! Come the f**k on!!! Look kids grandma is known for having an outrageously deformed ass, wow, what a good look!! Now with all that being said there are some video vixens(not models) who have a large ass but it looks 100….Lastarya, Pinky, Buffy, Cubana…Now these girls have big asses but they don’t look DISFIGURED, FAKE or JUST PLAIN NASTY, they are bangers but this chick PebblezDaNotAModel needs to go sit her big nasty disfigured fake ass down somewhere!!!!! REAL TALK!

11. Money Mitch on Wed, 27th Jan 2010 12:53 am

you must be one of those ugly people behind the camera

12. Journey on Sun, 31st Jan 2010 9:59 pm

Yeah, I must be…but what I dont have is A DEFORMED FAKE ASS..

13. Mitch Harris on Mon, 1st Feb 2010 11:49 am

Fake is better than ugly

14. SLAUGHTER on Mon, 1st Feb 2010 3:33 pm

I SECOND THAT NOTION, THATS A SERIOUS JOY RIDE.

15. SLAUGHTER on Mon, 1st Feb 2010 3:43 pm

I WOULD LOVE TO STRADDLE THAT “FAKE” ASS & HOLD ON AS LONG AS I CAN.

16. BLOOD THIRST on Wed, 3rd Mar 2010 9:32 am

MANNNNN YALL NIGGAZ MUST B GAY OR SUMTHIN,,TAWKN BOUT MY WIFE PEBBELZ LYKE DAT,,LOL,,REAL OR FAKE SHE STILL DA THICKESS N DA GAME,AN IF SHE BEND DAT AZZ OVA N FRONT OF ME,,IMMA FUCK HER SO KALLED “PLASTIC” AZZ TILL IT POP..PEBBELZ IS DA BADDEST BYTCH EVER,,AN YALL HATIN AZZ NIGGAZ WACK!!!!
    IM SIGNIN OUT FAGGOTZ
    ALMIGHTY BT

17. na'im mann on Fri, 5th Mar 2010 11:41 am

first of all there’s no guarantee she’s gonna even live to be 40 50 or 60!! secondly, whether its fake or not, it’s still a beautiful ass!!! Lastly, you gotta have ALOT of dick to be able to hit that from the back!!! i aint no mandingo but i know i got enough for her!!

18. jagga on Sun, 7th Mar 2010 9:37 am

Gaza mi seh

19. JRZO on Tue, 27th Apr 2010 7:09 pm

Let me educate yall niggaz these surgically enhanced asses is a common practice amongst transexuals and now women are doing it more and more as well. I’ve been with women who had these implants and trust me its no substitute for the real thing. Everything that looks good is not good for you. That eye shit will fool you, and all you niggaz talking bout fake or not I’ll hit that, thats only because you’ve never been with one of these fake ass hos. The ass is hard as hell no lie it feels like a fuckin brick it doesnt move it doesnt jiggle it just sits there, its quite discusting. If youre in a rush to fuck plastic its only because youre speaking out of ignorance. Between me and you I’ll still fuck that ho but I want enjoy it.

20. YZZO on Fri, 28th May 2010 3:51 pm

Yo Yo Yo, Mr I will not enjoy it! bruv you want to tell me you Fuck a Ho with a big ass you dont like it? bruv that’s some bullshit you talking wind fuck all that shit big ass small ass I’ll fuck all of it but dont tell me u did not enjoy it that’s fucked up! cuz if you came bruv you enjoyed it!!!!!!!!

21. devon on Mon, 5th Jul 2010 3:55 pm

Saw Pebbles ass this weekend in New Orleans at Lil Darlings on Borboun Street. Soon as she walked up to me and asked for a dance, I said hell yeah. The ass is so big and round in person. Real or fake I would fuck the shit out of that big fine round ass. And she got a real pretty face. A big phat ass and a pretty face is all it takes for me. Anyway the ass looks alot better in person. So if she ever come to your town its a must see.

22. jenell on Wed, 21st Jul 2010 7:55 pm

Come on now how is this attractive, her ass looks nasty ass hell why would you do that to yourself. All people going to remember about her is ewww why dat bitch ass looks nasty like that.

23. cvert berry on Thu, 26th Aug 2010 9:29 pm

It looks good on her and to her. If she payed her moneies to have it done, so be it.. And all you fellows hating cause maybe she did pay for it..she didn’t buy it with your change.. And if she was ‘ya girl, you wouldn’t mine it if it was faked or come off at night

24. kingsolo98 on Tue, 14th Dec 2010 1:11 pm

shid i know i would. like yu said real or fake, i’ll still give it to her

25. ty on Fri, 14th Jan 2011 2:51 am

omg dame girl u r so beautiful!!!! dat azz is unreal. i wish i can see it n person

26. vadfs on Sat, 5th Feb 2011 1:38 pm

She Has injections bruh and id tehdat ass up

27. Yung AB on Fri, 15th Jun 2012 6:41 am

Well well well……..no doubt pebbelz da model is ma favouryt.shes got wat it takes to bring down d great walls of china.i luv ha so much.fake or not,i still luv ha ass.i’d definitely stick my 11inchs in there witout second tots.am a booty fan.i fuck asses like no mans business and pebbelz da model is jus so tyt.i’d bang dat ass a hundred tyms ova witout remors.haters……y’all can go fuck urselfs.pebbelz rule……….

28. realnigga on Wed, 1st Aug 2012 1:18 am

Fuck da bullshit,she a woman with a fat ass and I would enjoy beatin dat from the back. Fuck the hatin faggotz, I love it pebbles.

29. rexford esnanu etsey kwaku on Sat, 18th Aug 2012 4:33 pm

i love pebblez da mobel stripped naked.com

30. Jack on Fri, 4th Jan 2013 3:59 am

31. Jack on Fri, 4th Jan 2013 4:02 am

I just prayed to God to give me a woman with a butt the same size a Pebbelz. Thank you Jesus for it. Praise the Lord!

32. Jack on Fri, 4th Jan 2013 4:05 am

I just prayed to God to give me a woman with a butt the same size as Pebbelz’s. Thank you Jesus for blessing me with it!