JAY-Z DISSES THE GAME IN ENGLAND AND CLEARS UP THE RUMORS OF HIM BLACKBALLING CHRIS BROWN @ THE BET AWARDS – salutes the fnm don

[audio:http://smartenupnas.com/audio/hovva.mp3]

1. Diddy ,The Game, Chris Brown , Usher , Mario Winans, Boyz II Men Polow Da Don – “Better On The Other Side Tribute Michael Jackson Tribute”
  2. VIDEO DAME DASH ISNT SURPRISED BY JAY-Z BLACK BALLING CHRIS BROWN @ THE BET AWARDS
  3. PICS OF BEYONCE IN ENGLAND FOR THE EUROPE MTV AWARDS
  4. DAMNNN FIRST PIC OF RIHANNA’S FACE AFTER CHRIS BROWN BEAT HER UP … ITS OFFICIAL CHRIS BROWNS CAREER IS A WRAP!
  5. VIDEO THE GAME DISSES JAY-Z IN FRANCE “F-CK JAY-Z YOU OLD ASS N*GGA”

Comments

6 Comments on "JAY-Z DISSES THE GAME IN ENGLAND AND CLEARS UP THE RUMORS OF HIM BLACKBALLING CHRIS BROWN @ THE BET AWARDS"

1. mouse trap on Wed, 22nd Jul 2009 1:11 pm

Ive been dominating the game for a minute lol Jiggas slick talk never ends

2. hazysin on Wed, 22nd Jul 2009 6:16 pm

Yo,
    Aight, i stumbled across your blog like 9 months ago and i rss feed IT IMMEDIATELY. Im a REAL Jy fan as are you. When the rumor hit about him doing some bitch shit toward C-brown, i was like, “naw, not Jay”…..my homeboys told me stop sucking that niggas dick. When DOA hit, i was like, “finally, and that track dope”….my niggaz was like he’s hating and he too old for rap. When the Lame started talking shit across the waters about the reigning king of hip-hop and wife (side-eye), and Jay aint respond, i was like, “why should he, giants don’t argue with midgets”…ery’body was like Game took it to jay! Blasphemy, i say.

When i caught wind that Jay responsed i was telling a co-worker Jay prolly aint even acknowlege that lame forreal. I went to blog after blog, in search of the audio….but only go ecepts..in text none the less. Then i remembered, “SMARTENUPNAS.com”. I fucks with this spot 100%. Groupies….i call my haters groupies, to hear Jay reference someone as such made me feel a certain kind of way. If he taught a class i would Definitely be a top student. Shit, ive been taking lesson s since the ripe young age of 12 and im 24 now!!!

Thank you for keeping it consistant because i dont know what i would do, with there being soooooo many Jay haters in the world. Mafuckaz need to respect him as the greatest hustler alive a request a copy of his blueprint!!

oh that right, he gave niggaz a blueprint and they couldnt get it right. He told Nas to smarten up and you see what he did.

Love,
    Hazysin (a chick from B-more)

3. Luminarty on Wed, 22nd Jul 2009 7:48 pm

I think JAY is lying bout that blackball incident. He may not have done it but he probably “okay’d” the idea.

4. shatta on Thu, 23rd Jul 2009 12:54 pm

thats what is wrong with society these days everyone is thinking. If Jayz, Chris Brown, or BET dont admit to it then it is just a rumor. This is how that shit stared people like you giving your toughts, like anyone care.

5. shatta on Thu, 23rd Jul 2009 12:57 pm

bullet bullet, couldn’t have said it better

6. ROOSTER on Thu, 23rd Jul 2009 5:37 pm

I PLUCKED THIS FROM ANOTHER SIGHT BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS AN INTERESTING LIST …CAN YOU SAY “GROUPIE?”

>>>>(Posted By: NEWEST)<<<<

1. “No beef with Jay” “one blood”

2. “Got a hook from Faith, no verse from Jay
    I guess on Westside Story he thought I spit in his face” “Westside Story”

3. “Dre told me he ain’t doin “Detox,” this his only run
    Ma$e comin back, and Hovi done” “No more fun and games”

4 “It’s “Me & My Girlfriend” like 2Pac and them
    Jay-Z and Beyonce, or Bobby and Whitney “Special”

5. “Rap critics politickin, wanna know the outcome
    “Ready to Die” “Reasonable Doubt” and “Doggystyle” in one “Dreams”

6. “Make the club R.O.C. without Timberland boots “Higher”

7.”I was gassed up, Murder Inc., Roc-A-Fella passed up”

8. “It took me a little while but I am now understandin
    Jay ****ed up in the first round when he picked olowankandi” “Memp Bleek Iz”

9. “Oh, that boy colder than Hova unless he sober” “300 Bars”

10. “And ain’t nobody tryin to take Beyonce from Jay
    But I know a ***** named Superhead he ****ed back in the day” Wouldnt Get Far”

11.”Took you to award shows, there go Jay right there”
    “One Night”

12.”Bangin “The Black Album,” track #1
    she like that Jay ****, that’s her favorite” “Around The World”

13. “Behind the back to Nas he alley oop to Jigga” “Why U hate The Game”

14. “Niqqas show me love in the hood like i was HOV down Flushing” “State Yo Name”

15. “The day Jay retire I’ma park next to the throne, in a Maybach on gold wires, yeah “Hands On The Pump”

16. “Cuz he know Jay-Z departed
    And th…(Read More)
    ese other rap labels know don’t feed they artists
    Talkin blueprint **** you got three garages
    Gettin money off Roc like little E and carter”

17. “And 2Pac was in jail the day you called to hit him up
    I wouldn’t be outside 40/40 bumpin ‘Jigga What’”

18.”I’m the king, and you better respect it
    All I need is Beyonce, and a Roc-a-fella necklace”

19. “I’m the golden boy, and I’m making Hova noise
    Got the whole world clapping, just like the Nolia Boys”

20. “I told ‘em bomp, slow down baby
    Got to get this **** firm like Foxy, NaS and AZ
    She said ‘**** you,pay me
    So I left her in AZ
    That’s what I get for letting her listen to my Jay-Z”

21. “*****, I’m number one, motherfukka bar none
    Who else kick knowlegde outside of Hova and the God Son”

22. “U gon make me/ make Jay lose his cool” “Feel It In The Air”

23. “Too much West coast dikc lickn, remember Jay-Z? “1-800-Homicide”

24. “No Em, no Dre, I’m the hottest since Jay” “Get Up”

25. “Cause I’m the man behind the Roc like Kanye West”

26.”A pimp like 50, the niqqa to leave you broke ma
    6 in the mornin, you stretchin on the sofa
    singin ain’t no niqqa like Foxy Brown and Hova” “Compton to Fillmoe”

27. “I’m runnin the ROC, not Jay, Dame Dash of Hoffa” “Jackin 4 Beats”

28. “Who the **** holdin me? i was just waitin ’til HOVA leave
    wit my eyes on the thrown that belong to me” “Round Here Freestyle”

29. “yeah its me and young cass til hov come back” “Aim Ya Gunz”

30. “Throw Jay-z in the pot, mix em with ren
    or O.J on the rocks, mix em with gin
    whatchu got? the westcoast riding again” “82 Days”

31. “i found out it was a hard knock life without asking Jay” “Duck Down”

32. “Fake king of new york, U aint Jay z” “soundscan”

33. “Me, Em and 50 racin’ this rap siht is basic I followed that Jay siht” “We Aint”

34. “The kings comin’, no I’m not Jay-Z” “One Blood Remix”

35. “Not the rap martyr, or the second rap Carter” “for My gangstaz”

36. “niqqa I’m about a dollar, what the **** is 50 Cent?
    When Jay said it, I didn’t know what it meant” “100 Bars”

37. “used to push that rock like Jay Hov” “Red Bandana”

38. “then this marcy-project niqqa came and stole the crown” “Im a soldier”

39. “But Kanye and Hova killed it without a doubt” “Just a lil Bit freestyle”

40. “Who had the hottest chick in the game, wearin they chain
    Mr. H to the Izzo, Nas and Hurricane” “too Much”

41. ” cuz ain’t nobody movin units but Jay, pimp Juice and Us” – Down 4 my *****s freestyle

43. “I used to have visions of retiring like Jigga” “Du Rags

44. “He in a vest with a hoodrat from Marcy with a tattoo of Jay-Z name on her chest” “Its So Hard”

45. “Im classic like Detox & Blueprint 2″ “Get Yo Money”

46.”Yall thought it was over when Hova retired” “Get Yo Money”

47. “Make the world feel like the niqqas before 2pac Shakur Christopher Wallace & Shawn Corey” “Dont Push Me…”

48. “… He aint teach Jigga how to rhyme” “Juice freestyle”

49. “Im going to same place Jay-z went Fredrico & Pico” “100 Bars”

50. “Hov retired but Compton still pushin Roc” “On & On”

51. “I came to see chicks shake they ass like Beyonce so let me be Hov 4 a min.”

52. “All I gotta do is hit her wit a Jay-Z line like u deserve to be my sunshine”

53. “Biggie Smalls is the illest so is pac Jay retired i wonder if nas gon drop” “Unbeliveable freestyle”

54. “i kno they sayin y u gotta mention Jay” “State Yo Name”

55. “First Jay & Beyonce then Nas & Kelis” “A Week Ago Part 2″

56.”u 36 And U Still Rappin Uhh, Im 26 And Homie So Iz Da Dubz” “one Blood”

57.”So I reconciled my differences like he did with Jigga” Game on ‘Hustlers’

58. “Im ready to die Without a reasonable doubt” “The Documentary”

59. “In ’99 i studied +The Chronic+ inside out,
    a Doggystyle for breakfast, lunch was Reasonable Doubt ” “im A Soldier freestyle”

60. “Shouldnt been influenced by Calvin Broadus, Nasir Jones & Shawn Corey” “Pain In My Life Remix”

61. Yo Jay what it do niqqa, i done rocked enough fellas,to be u niqqa,i got the 40/40,they my 2 jigga’s”

62. The word n!gger, is nothing like *****
    Don’t sound **** alike, like Game like Jigga

63.”I was more hood then suge, had more rocs then Jay
    more scars on my face then the original scarface, or the homeboy scarface.”

64. “i need more than 60 seconds i aint Hov”
    - Hot 2Nite (Remix)

65.”Moved out the hood, changed her name to Jay”

66. “He ain’t Nas, ain’t B.I.G., ain’t Jigga” 300 bars

67. “”Pushing the rock, nah this ain’t no subliminal Jay
    The summer too hot, and I want the winter to stay” Dear Summer

68.”"I’m fly like a Hummingbird on a tree top
    The new Hov, the new B.I.G., the new ‘Pac, I need three spots”

69. “”Ask a Jay-Z fan about Big Daddy Kane, don’t know em, Game gon show em” – Games Pain

70. “”She call me Jay I call her B we getting married to the streets” – Camera Phone

71. “”The kings coming, no i’m not Jay-z/ too many niggas hate me, but they scared to face me” 1 blood remix

72. “So I reconciled my differences like he did with Jigga” Make The World Go Round

73. “”I hear the crowd callin my name Game, Game
    but i’m not one so don’t try to play me
    and this goes from Gucci Mane to Jay-Z” – Laugh

74.”hip hop is soft since the Roc-A-Fella break up/and i don’t do subliminals I just pick Jay up” – Walk in the streets

75.”I’m that six figga nigga/who got the word from KRS-One and stole the Blueprint from Jigga” – Feels Good

76.”They say at Summer Jam i turned it out/but Kanye and Hova killed it without a doubt” – Just a lil bit (G-Unit Diss)

77.”"We on that same elevator goin down, Dodger fitted got that Hova lean so they don’t notice me” – Down & Out (mixtape version)”