LIL WAYNE CUSTOM SUPRA SKYTOPS

July 7, 2009 by Don Of Dons
Filed under featured, Kicks, LATEST NEWS

LIL WAYNE CUSTOM SUPRA SKYTOPS …..I GOTTA ADMIT THESE ARE DOPE – SALUTES WEEZYS GIRL

1. Supra Black Skytops
  2. Green Camo Supra Skytop
  3. WHITE SUPRA TRINITY NS
  4. Supra Footwear “Raider High” Rust Suede & Black / Blue Tiger colorways
  5. Supra TUF Black Tape Pack Pictures

Comments

11 Comments on "LIL WAYNE CUSTOM SUPRA SKYTOPS"

1. I'M>YOU on Tue, 7th Jul 2009 9:24 pm

These are f*cking gay. Are they the sneaker version of MJ’s glove?

2. I WANT THAT: Lil Wayne’s custom Supra Skytops | WoooHa.com on Wed, 8th Jul 2009 5:38 am

[...] These were the custom Supras that Wayne sported at the BET Awards. At first they seemed a bit gaudy….but after a closer look they are just awesome. Via: SmartenUpNas [...]

3. The kid Dro!!! on Wed, 8th Jul 2009 7:39 am

Mi nah promote bwatty man shoes my yute. Them shits is trash!!! I keeps it crisp with the black & peppermint air max 95′s.

4. Justin on Wed, 8th Jul 2009 9:55 am

Ummm… hell no!! Wayne knows damn well he should not have worn those! If he has a stylist, then he/she needs to be fired. And if not, he needs to get one!

5. Tea Leaf on Wed, 8th Jul 2009 6:00 pm

This MF is GAY as Hell!!! When I first noticed the lip piercing I was suspicious, but now I am positive. Whether this MF is pitching or catching either way Wayne is Gay! I don’t care how many girls he has pregnant. That MF is a Butt Pirate!!!!

6. LIL WAYNE CUSTOM SUPRA SKYTOPS … « STREET KNOWLEDGE MEDIA on Thu, 9th Jul 2009 9:26 am

[...] LIL WAYNE CUSTOM SUPRA SKYTOPS â€¦ Source: Smarten Up Nas [...]

7. BadGalSays on Fri, 10th Jul 2009 12:16 am

those shoes are Fassy as Fassy can get.

8. Tea Leaf on Sun, 12th Jul 2009 9:20 am

What the hell does Fassy mean?

9. ENOCH KWABENA on Wed, 21st Oct 2009 9:57 am

I WANTS YOU TO HELP ME PURCHASE THE LATEST LIL WAYNE SKYTOPS SUPRA (SILVER COLOR)

10. ardasia lindsay on Fri, 30th Oct 2009 1:19 pm

those shoes r not gay i wish i had some lyke dat and whoeva said they were gay is fucken fake lyke hell and i aint just talkin shit to be talken shit and dats gutta

11. Manny.! on Mon, 4th Jan 2010 2:18 am

Those Kickz Are Sooooo SSiiikkk..

iNeed A Pair Of Supra Sky Topsz.