1. Cop gone wild
  2. EXTREM WHEELCHAIR RIDING looks like the x games will have a new category
  3. VIDEO Kid Cudi Announces Un-Retirement, Nearly Misses his concert
  4. QUESTLOVE INTERVIEW WITH SEMTEX TALKS ABOUT THE BUS CRASH RETIREMENT AND OTHER STUFF
  5. video Jim Jones Altercation At MTV Spring Break

Comments

6 Comments on "THE GAME THREATENS JAY-Z ON TWITTER … SAYS HES GOING TO DO A DRIVE BY ON HIS RETIREMENT HOME AND BREAK HIS WHEELCHAIR"

1. arequ on Tue, 7th Jul 2009 6:56 am

game dont want it.

2. Lou on Tue, 7th Jul 2009 7:26 am

this cat is still jealous that jay won’t play his game.

3. DeepCoverRoss on Tue, 7th Jul 2009 12:04 pm

that nigga game is funny as hell lmao

4. Jay on Tue, 7th Jul 2009 12:58 pm

Ummmm I’m broke and the label won’t give me any promo money because it’s not in the budget so let me start a beef with Jay Z because he said my name so I can generate Hype for my upcoming flop! I’m gonna go to Gay ass France and diss Jay Z then come back and keep the beef going on Twitter beause thats all the budget will allow for.

I used to like this ni..ga too! Game you lost all Cool points!!!

5. YOUNGTHRILLER on Tue, 7th Jul 2009 5:01 pm

HE’S TIGHT CAUSE JIGGA MENTIONED HIS NAME YET HE MENTIONS EVERYONE ELSES NAME

6. I'M>YOU on Tue, 7th Jul 2009 9:30 pm

What does this guy do again? Oh yeah that’s right, he: name drops like crazy, talks mad sh*t and then apologizes, and makes wack albums. How could I forget. I hope his tattoo’d face comes on here and reads this. He probably listens to Reasonable Doubt every night as he cries himself to sleep in his G-Unot footie pajamas with the butt flap. Red of course.