DRAKE THE BEST I EVER HAD VIDEO

July 1, 2009 by Don Of Dons
Filed under featured, LATEST NEWS

DRAKE THE BEST I EVER HAD VIDEO DIRECTED BY KANYE WEST ….. shout out to ye for picking some of the best looking video skee-o’s that ive seen in a long time – salutes legend

1. JOHN LEGEND ft KANYE WEST – “ITS OVER”
  2. KANYE WEST ft T PAIN – “FLIGHT SCHOOL”
  3. YOUNG JEEZY ft KANYE WEST PUT ON
  4. John Legend – Another Again video
  5. KANYE WEST FT YOUNG JEEZY “AMAZING”

Comments

6 Comments on "DRAKE THE BEST I EVER HAD VIDEO"

1. Jay on Thu, 2nd Jul 2009 3:32 am

Video has nothing to do with the video, but…I DO LOVE THIS VIDEO!!! Man, after watching this music video, I get a craving for some milke and cookies. Dame, them hoes look good.

2. pd on Thu, 2nd Jul 2009 4:58 pm

video is terrible. i expected so much more wit this song. i mean those tits are the best things in this video but besides that Kanye did a terrible job. Drake should shoot another video. I hope he aint come out his pocket wit crazy bread for this

3. Tea Leaf on Fri, 3rd Jul 2009 11:05 am

Fuck Drake Literally!!! As a Black Man I couldn’t be more offended than I am now after watching that attack on Black Women! Only one Black Girl on his team but the opposing team was loaded with the most manly looking Black Women on the planet. This reminds me of the lesson Spike Lee was trying to teach in his movie (School Daze) particularly in the Scene (Wannabees vs. Jiggaboes)!!! Are we really back to this??? Or will you all stand with me and say Fuck Drake and Lil Wayne!!! I love Black People, but boy I Hate Niggers!

4. freekdaddy on Fri, 3rd Jul 2009 12:27 pm

this ain’t no black/white issue. It’s all about TITTIES cleavage booties, and chinese splits

5. XL on Fri, 3rd Jul 2009 1:36 pm

Yeah.. this nigga corny and the video is on some bullshit! But nigga dem titties is on point! They should have just focused the camera on the cleavage throughout!

6. Comander Sisco on Fri, 3rd Jul 2009 7:18 pm