SEXY ASS MARY MARY PERFORMING AT THE BET AWARDS

June 29, 2009 by Don Of Dons

lawd have mercy those ladies from mary mary are thick … after seeing these women perform i think its time i make the sexy beast of the week gospel version

1. Mary J Blige performing at a concert
  2. MARY J BLIGE performing
  3. SEXY BEAST …BET AWARDS EDITION , pictures of LAUREN LONDON, BEYONCE ASHANTI and more
  4. LL COOL J PERFORMING @ THE 2008 SPIKE TV VIDEO GAME AWARDS
  5. 50 cent & GUNIT PERFORMING AT THE 2008 SPIKE TV VIDEO GAME AWARDS

Comments

20 Comments on "SEXY ASS MARY MARY PERFORMING AT THE BET AWARDS"

1. John on Mon, 29th Jun 2009 10:18 pm

Big up mary mary!! Much much much much love goes out to them for spreading the word. Dang man Viacom is taking down everyone vids lol

2. Tea Leaf on Tue, 30th Jun 2009 8:41 pm

These tacky bitches are disgraceful. First of all, that song was far from Gospel. Secondly, what’s next tight leather pants and mini skirts while performing so called Gospel??? Oh wait, that’s exactly what they did!!! Has the Black Church come to this?!?!

3. jason on Wed, 1st Jul 2009 12:01 pm

Theirs nothing sexy about being that big. Keri hilson’s body is sexy, not mary mary’s old asses! The one in the skirt looks ok, but the one in those leather spandex looks like a damn monkey in the face. She sho is ugly! Lmao! Being “thick” aint cute, esspecially when her clothes come off.

4. pococup on Thu, 9th Jul 2009 5:56 pm

although their attire was disgraceful, its not right that you[tea leaf] call women of God out of their names. yes i agree that their steering away from the word but people make mistakes and its very distasteful and disrespectful that you call them a “B”. you really need to pray for forgiveness about what you said.

5. BASSTHUMPER on Fri, 10th Jul 2009 4:50 am

both are beautiful woman spreadin the word.
    how many people they got curious in God cause of this song. young people….?…if it’s only one person they did they job

6. Tea Leaf on Sat, 11th Jul 2009 10:42 am

If anyone needs to apologize it’s Mary Mary. They owe you (pococup) and everyone that is as foolish as you an apology. Most of all, they owe GOD an apology for exploiting his divine name for fame and fortune. They also mislead GOD’s people into conflating worldlyness and Godlyness, and if you didn’t know by now the two share no common ground. Bringing the club into the church will only lead to the deterioration of the Church’s moral high ground. Or has the Black Church already become self serving??? SMARTENUP!!!!

7. Tea Leaf on Sat, 11th Jul 2009 10:52 am

That is the weakest most child like argument of all time!!! I’m assuming that you are an adult. As a word of advise don’t ever use that argument again in any situation no matter what the topic is. On the old dumb-o-meter that is right up there with I’d like to give everyone in the world a puppy when asked how would you make the world a better place. in short, that’s mighty BLONDE of you. You talk about setting the bar low. Give me a brake “SMARTENUP”!!!!!!!!

8. Ladie on Sat, 11th Jul 2009 1:05 pm

First of all, how dare you speak about women who are singing for God. Yes, they are wrong for dressing like the world, but come on what do you have against any gospel singer and who are to judge them, now you are about to be judged. Calling them out of there name. Are you saved, talking like that sure does not sound like it. What did Mary Mary do 2 u? Keeping it real either it is the gospel period or you are warring within yourself, but whatever it is you better check yourself b3 you wreck yourself.

9. Tea Leaf on Sat, 11th Jul 2009 4:34 pm

Calling that worldly nonsense Gospel is tantamount to Blasphemy. One would expect your outrage to be aimed at those who intentionally misrepresent God in the name of profit and/or fame. You and people like you are enablers, and that my dear puts you squarely on the side of wickedness. You see those who accept, apologize for, or perpetuate this notion that anything goes in the Church are without a doubt a enemy of the Church,thus, a enemy of mine and all of God’s people.

Rather than, standing up for those like Mary Mary, Kirk Franklin, and that Buffoon Tie try standing for God. Everyone who claims to be doing who work isn’t!!! Very often good people start seeing dollar signs and fall in love with fame. When that happens they must be reeled in or cast out!!!!!

10. Ladie on Sat, 11th Jul 2009 7:30 pm

You just need prayer yourself. That is all! I am going to pray for you. That God takes that evil spirit right out of you!

11. Sherlock on Sat, 11th Jul 2009 10:06 pm

This is weird. An argument about Mary Mary and God on a Hip Hop website where there are women in bikinis and lace panties. Rappers calling women bitches and hoes and so forth. Instead of arguing about something petty like this maybe something more meaningful. Anyway, I think both the women look good and the song was good. I grew up listening to Kirk Franklin and Sounds of Blackness. Older gospel artist are using this form of music to preach the word. As long as an artist is trying their best to preach the word, it shouldn’t matter how the song sounds. Can anyone honestly say they are listening to old hymns.

12. Tea Leaf on Sun, 12th Jul 2009 8:21 am

Comparing the Sounds of Blackness to Kirk Franklin is absurd. I’ve Never seen SOB engage in coonery and buffoonery like Kirk and Tie do on a daily basis. All I’m saying is posing as a Gospel group while singing a hip hop like song and wearing open toed stilletoes, tight leather pant, and a mini skirt as a Christian this insulting to the highest degree.

Be honest if you didn’t know who Mary Mary was and you saw the picture posted above would ever suspect that they were a Gospel Group! I would think they were rejects from Drake’s “Best I Ever Had” video. Every time I see that picture it angers me to the utmost. This is indefensible. Keep the club out of the Black Church!!! Furthermore, I’m in my thirties and I love Hymns. If you want to party go to the club. When you want to repent and praise his name go to church. Smartenup!!!

13. Tea Leaf on Sun, 12th Jul 2009 8:32 am

That’s all you have to say b/c you know I’m right. I will admit that I was wrong for calling them bitches. I let my anger get the best of me. When I saw them come on stage dressed like Hip Hip Video Girls singing a hip hop like song, I lost it!!! This is deeply offensive to me and I lashed out when I saw the above picture. KEEP THE CLUB OUT OF THE BLACK CHURCH!!!!!!!!!

14. Sherlock on Sun, 12th Jul 2009 2:51 pm

You must not have been to church lately. I agree that the leather pants are too much but I’ve seen worst at most churches. At least they are fully clothe. The women I’ve seen a lot of churches lately looks like that just wore the same outfit from the club that Saturday night. And they are mostly in there 20s and 30s. I have to shake my head at things like that and just move on. And the Sounds of Blackness was the first the have that hip hop soul fell to their music. They didn’t go as far as Kirk Franklin but they were the first in Gospel to do so. You can’t change people appearances and opinions. If someone likes that type of gospel music so be it.

15. Tea Leaf on Mon, 13th Jul 2009 7:47 pm

All I’m Saying is stop calling this crap “Gospel Music”, and once again KEEP THE CLUB OUT OF THE BLACK CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that too much to ask?

16. Quitta on Mon, 20th Jul 2009 2:52 pm

I can’t believe this tea leaf guy. All i did was google on mary mary’s outfits to see people’s opinions on them n i find this! I’m not from the u.s. Where i’m from, the sister in black tights would probably be thrown out of church. However, tea leaf would be thrown out faster than anyone can imagine. I didn’t like their dressing, but i’ve never seen anybody criticizing a Christian while using such foul language. Pliz tea leaf, clear the forest in your eye first. Maybe then you’ll be able to remove the speck from mary mary’s eye.

17. J Girl on Mon, 20th Jul 2009 4:53 pm

What is the definition of the gospel? It is sharing the good news of Jesus Christ, and his message of salvation. Does the bible ever speak of a specific sound that must be used in order to convey a message? Does Jesus say, sing hymns or be cast out? Ummm….I don’t think so. He told us to go into the world, and preach the gospel to every nation. The method in which we do that is not stated.
    Now as for Mary Mary, Tina should have been slapped for the pants, I simply laughed at that. But to go as far as to call her this and that simply embarrasses us as Christians! Its funny how you can condemn them for making this music, but at the same time curse them and basically damn them to hell! I do think their is something about that in the bible…hmmm blessing and cursing God with the same mouth…what about let he who is without sin cast the first stone! Being that your such an avid church goer, Im sure you’ve heard of those.
    And lastly, the attack against Tye Tribbett and Kirk Franklin is simply ridiculous. I was at a conference where he preached…let me repeat preached…and thousands of young people were saved…to me that is the good news, and the point of salvation, not to sit on some web page where no one can see your face and derail someone else relationship with God. And my last point is this, Jesus spoke to everybody and went everywhere. I recall him doing many things that the Pharisees and Sadducees deemed unlawful or as you called wicked? Because of their unwillingness to see that Jesus was bringing the KINGDOM, God’s way of doing things, and not RELIGION, man’s by laws and precedents of what they think God wants, they never were able to see Jesus our savior. Now I need you to ask yourself, what category to you fall under?! Selah (Think about that!)

18. Sherlock on Mon, 20th Jul 2009 10:54 pm

Preach J Girl, preach. Amen!

19. Miss Sassy on Fri, 14th Aug 2009 10:05 am

I love the leather pants, does anyone know who they were made by.

20. MaryMaryLover97 on Sun, 15th Aug 2010 12:21 am

@Miss Sassy there were probably made by their younger sister GooGoo Atkins cause she designs their clothes.