2009 / 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Video Review

June 23, 2009 by Brooklyn IZ MINE
Filed under WHIPS

2009 / 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Video Review

2009 / 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Video roadtest

2009 / 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Video Review 2009 / 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Video Review
2010 toyota hybrid 2010 toyota hybrid

1. Toyota HC-CV (Hybrid Camry Concept Vehicle)
  2. Toyota A-BAT hybrid compact pickup concept pictures
  3. 2010 TOYOTA PRIUS PICTURES
  4. 2009 Toyota Crown pictures
  5. Nike ACG Terminator Hybrid (pink & black color way)

Comments

25 Comments on "2009 / 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Video Review"

1. DJTEVAdotCOM on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 11:23 am

too expensive….save the money and use it on gas for a regular 4cylinder

2. pittapitta on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 11:41 am

just get a diesel.

3. rayj778 on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 11:41 am

The accelerator pedal was replaced (recall) & they did something with the steering wheel (recall). I would actually look at the Accord (or something else) instead.

4. rayj778 on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 12:30 pm

@1006Will Also, they replaced the accelerator pedal (recall) & did something with the steering wheel (recall). To tell you the truth, I wouldn’t even go with the regular Camry, go try Accord (or something else).

5. rayj778 on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 1:04 pm

@1006Will It feels VERY anemic most of the time. it gets 30 mpg (with very conservative driving) which is good, but not that great (sticker said 39/40; way off, i have the ’07 model). I’ve had some issues with the car: 1 keyfob stopped working; power outlets/cig lighters stopped working (fuse is ok); both sun visors broke; side airbag cover keeps falling off; engine burns oil; brakes squeek (guy at the dealer said it’s glazed rotors, they want to charge me $300 to fix it, my warranty is out).

6. 1006Will on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 1:59 pm

@rayj778 y?

7. pulverize2 on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 2:15 pm

does the Toyota Camry hybrids have recalls because seems like taxi drivers are not experiencing any problems with them?

8. Headshot426 on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 3:13 pm

WASHINGTON The president of Toyota’s U.S. operations acknowledged to lawmakers on Tuesday that the company’s recalls of millions of its cars may “not totally” solve the problem of sudden and dangerous acceleration.

But when asked broadly by Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Henry Waxman, D-Calif., whether the two recalls Toyota put in place would “solve the problem,” he replied: “Not totally.”

For the fanboys….

9. dobbelganger on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 4:07 pm

I own one and it’s not a very bad car for every day’s use.

10. nascaracing9 on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 4:55 pm

Hybrids suck

11. raykrislianggi on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 5:38 pm

Tow Word:
    IT SUCKS!

Buy Honda Accord 4cyl. Better in material quality and performance, and the most important:
    ****FUEL ECONOMY****

12. Mikevdog on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 6:07 pm

I love my Camry! Very smooth!

13. MrCarowner on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 6:39 pm

Thieves can easily break into Lexus ! ! !.

Check it out at YouTube “5 seconds break into 2009 Lexus ES350 part 1 ” .
    &
    YouTube “5 seconds break into 2009 Lexus ES350 part 2 ”
    You will be SURPRISED!!
    Like what you saw, Lexus ” ALARM” was so
    stupid when the thief broke into…….
    What a Lexus!!
    What a piece of JUNK! Hahaha ! ! !

14. rayj778 on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 7:05 pm

Yeah, but the Altima does a much better job putting the power to the wheels than the Camry (I own a ’07 camry hybrid).

15. NissanUSAdotCom on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 7:33 pm

Well I wouldnt want to be caught in a camry. Altima is the larger vehicle. Plus its cooler!

16. hybridlancer2004 on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 8:31 pm

That would be for the hybrid components U DUMB ASS!!! As far as the gasoline engine goes its all NISSAN!!! Which we know has more power than camry!!

“Smart Ass” >> “TroVirus”

17. TroVirus on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 10:44 pm

lol the altima hybrid uses a toyota hybrid engine so shut the fuck up

18. rayj778 on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 11:38 pm

I have the Camry Hybrid, & it SUX; get the regular 4 cylinder, it’s a much better car (trust me).

19. canderton01 on Mon, 23rd Aug 2010 11:52 pm

if you get the upgraded JBL system, it sound GREAT. I have the JBL system in my ’02 camry XLE and people have told me that they thought I had subs… it’s that loud.

But the base stereo is utter crap, my grandad has an ’07 Camry LE with the base stereo and it’s aweful.

20. canderton01 on Tue, 24th Aug 2010 12:27 am

two words. will suck

21. steve9509 on Tue, 24th Aug 2010 1:20 am

two words. 2010 fusion.

22. TapTapTido on Tue, 24th Aug 2010 2:07 am

Plus it has better cargo

23. TapTapTido on Tue, 24th Aug 2010 3:05 am

I will rather buy a Prius because it has folding seats

24. WyldeRadio on Tue, 24th Aug 2010 3:38 am

I just purchased this car (4WD Limited) and it is an amazing vehicle! I love it… comfortable, Nav system is awesome, gas mileage is great.

25. silverghost97 on Tue, 24th Aug 2010 4:06 am

Es precioso, tipo Gran TT Jeep-Chrisler. Pero…como conseguirlo en mi pais (españa) si oficialmente no lo venden?