SIXTEEN RIDDIM 2009 – NEW TRACKS FROM MAVADO, BOUNTY KILLER & AIDONIA

SIXTEEN RIDDIM 2009 – NEW TRACKS FROM MAVADO, BOUNTY KILLER, SERANI , & AIDONIA ………. ALLIANCE READY FOR WAR (i know donia is j.o.p)

1. BOUNTY KILLER “GUN DEM SOARIN”
  2. BOUNTY KILLER “WARLORD NUH BUSINESS” dissing Beenie man sizzla
  3. video of BOUNTY KILLER & MAVADO @ DJ khaled party in Miami
  4. ALLIANCE in the building !!! video of Bounty killer, Mavado ,sizzla ,Busy signal @ CUREFEST
  5. BOUNTY KILLER CELLULAR PHONE VIDEO

Comments

9 Comments on "SIXTEEN RIDDIM 2009 – NEW TRACKS FROM MAVADO, BOUNTY KILLER & AIDONIA"

1. John on Fri, 15th May 2009 5:25 pm

Da block dem out dance to dis riddim right here and the overcome dance yeah yeah yeah good good good

2. John on Fri, 15th May 2009 5:28 pm

Dis is a straight hardcore riddim. I don’t expect to hear nothing but gun man songs on dis riddim loool I would be surpised if I hear a song about girls. Den again ele can flip any riddim even the most hardcore riddim to a dance song. i.e. After dark riddim

3. John on Fri, 15th May 2009 5:28 pm

Don’t for get dat weh deh dance just real slow

4. John on Fri, 15th May 2009 8:13 pm

Ele stay changing beats to fit his style cause the “dancehall lovers” track on the after dark riddim sounds nothing like the other people on the after dark riddim.

5. KILLER on Fri, 15th May 2009 9:41 pm

kibaki have a big tune pon dis riddim, I wanna hear prince pin pon dis.

6. Timeless on Sun, 17th May 2009 1:56 pm

bap bap bap bap bap mi jus make a duppy wit mi 9…..blooooddclleeettt riddim ya self off ALIANCE TO DI WORRLLLLLLDDD!!!!!

7. dutty on Mon, 18th May 2009 2:41 pm

this riddim wicked and Bugle killed that shit
    “the runway we rip it…. the ungrateful soup dem sip it”
    subliminal shot ah fire!!!
    ALLIANCE!!

8. John on Mon, 18th May 2009 8:12 pm

Dis Riddim BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD!!!!!

9. John on Mon, 18th May 2009 8:17 pm

I’m going through my mind thinking, dis riddim sound like a riddim I heard before. I finally pointed it out dis sound like the Z-March riddim. Big up to Nikki Z goldie locks productions.