1. Floyd Mayweather WWE Press Conference – throws money at the press
  2. USHER @ THE 2008 NFL Kickoff – Press Conference
  3. Vybz Kartel’s mother and sister dead? …PRESS CONFERENCE ON THE RUMORS REGARDING DEATH OF HIS FAMILY
  4. TI press conference … did he snitch ?
  5. WYCLEF & Petra Nemcova @ “Together For Haiti” Press Conference

Comments

8 Comments on "PICS & VIDEO TI & HIS SEXY WIFE TINY @ A PRESS CONFERENCE ANNOUNCING HIS PRISON SENTENCE OF 1 YR AND A DAY"

1. john on Fri, 27th Mar 2009 4:20 pm

Salute to you tip. You did a great job with the kids, I was really praying that they didn’t send you to jail but oh well you gonna come out soon. Salute to tip I’m feel ya my dude

2. tasha on Thu, 2nd Apr 2009 9:29 pm

i must admit that im not a fan of rap music, however i watched ti’s road to redemption and loved it. God bless you tameka for standing by your man in his difficult time. I hope that when this is all over for ti, he’ll carry on with being a role model. My prayer for you TI is that God shows you his mercy and grace each day of the rest of your life. and as a sister to a little brother, you should marry tameka, good women are hard to find.

3. Alexie on Wed, 8th Apr 2009 2:26 pm

omg she ugly he can do alot betta

4. Erica on Fri, 22nd May 2009 3:43 pm

Why somebody gotta say she ugly? Looks are not the most important thing in a relationship. Finding someone who has your back and is with you though thick and thin. That’s important. And she does that for him.

5. mikeala on Sat, 23rd May 2009 6:39 am

OMG she iz ugly he can do betta

6. eric on Tue, 23rd Jun 2009 1:10 am

THey should have given his dumb ass life for being stupid and Biggie said it best, I would fuck Rupaul before I fuck those ugly xcape bitches! Who ever said that she is beautiful must think flavor flav is a sex symbol also!

7. nysh on Sat, 25th Jul 2009 12:09 am

I love T.I. And everything in his life will work out for the best. As for his wife, I mean she’s not the most attractive women, and I’m pretty sure he could find someone prettier than her, but he’s with her for a reason, obviously she got something he wants.

8. D.J. on Mon, 3rd Oct 2011 12:32 am

Well she sure ain’t sexy.