NEW PICTURES OF A SEXY PREGNANT KELIS HOSTING A PARTY FOR A FASHION DESIGNER

March 16, 2009 by Don Of Dons
Filed under LATEST NEWS

NEW PICTURES OF A SEXY PREGNANT KELIS HOSTING A PARTY FOR A FASHION DESIGNER

1. pictures of Kelis at Us Weekly party
  2. sexy R&B singer Kelis looking HOT as usual
  3. Sexy Beast of the Week …. Show down!!! Kelis Vs this sexy Broad whos hotter?
  4. KELIS IN THE AIRPORT
  5. KELIS ON STAGE SINGING

Comments

9 Comments on "NEW PICTURES OF A SEXY PREGNANT KELIS HOSTING A PARTY FOR A FASHION DESIGNER"

1. JMack on Mon, 16th Mar 2009 2:38 pm

aint nothin sexy about a woman with another mans child in her womb.

but that post-first-baby titty/ass explosion is ALWAYS a welcome gift to a once overly skinny female. See: Mel B / Christina Aguilera

2. Harlem on Sun, 22nd Mar 2009 4:26 pm

I’m glad she has a baby I love me my kelis …
    Congraulations!!!

3. Princess Bailey on Mon, 23rd Mar 2009 3:11 pm

I think she looks pretty pregneat but her hair is a sike.
    hope the baby is healthy and supported well

4. tiffany on Fri, 3rd Apr 2009 4:42 pm

u look a hot ass mess u need to get it together bitch

5. Queen Nettie on Tue, 14th Apr 2009 1:58 pm

1st of all to the haters!! Get a life!! I love Kelis & if you were a real fan you would know that she been different since she 1st step in the game!! Me personally I love her look in this pic & her hair is different, but it’s looks great on her!! I love it Kelis!! Can’t wait to see the Baby!! Congratz!!

6. chanelle on Sun, 3rd May 2009 4:02 am

I love Kelis as an artist and I wish her the best of luck with her blessing on the way!!! Personally though its not for me but her style is very unique and innovative so stop hatin on her!!! Harlem stand up!!!!!!!

7. missGemini87 on Sat, 23rd May 2009 2:10 am

im so happy for her!! i was also shocked because im 8 mnths prego and tha name i chose for my first baby is kelis marie! congratz girl!

8. VICKI B. on Sat, 20th Jun 2009 11:53 am

KELIS OUGHT TOI GET OUT IF SHE IS NOT HAPPY. I SAW A STORY SAYIN SHE SLEP WITH ANOTHER RAPPER AND HE TOOK PICTURES ONN HIS PHONE. IS THIS NAS’S BABY? PATERNITY TEST IN ORDER BUT THE TRUST IS GONE.

9. Pretty P on Thu, 25th Jun 2009 7:27 pm

Keli$ looks gorgeous and she’s glowing haters!!!!Personally,I think kelis is a strong black woman to leave Nas,while she’s pregnant.That just goes to show you that no matter what kelis demands to be treated like the QUEEN that she is!!! 5 points for keli$