SEXY ASS TIARA DOING YOGA

SEXY ASS TIARA DOING YOGA

1. NEW PICTURES OF SEXY ASS TIARA HARRIS
  2. SEXY BEST OF THE WEEK
  3. SEXY BEAST of the WEEK …
  4. LIL KIM LOOKING SEXY AS USUAL OVER IN EUROPE
  5. SEXY GIRL RIDDIM

Comments

22 Comments on "SEXY ASS TIARA DOING YOGA"

1. Clif Soulo on Sat, 28th Feb 2009 1:53 pm

I’m signing up at her gym….my lord!

2. gi joe on Sat, 28th Feb 2009 2:47 pm

there she is. ms. “i take it in the ass when im drunk”.

3. daruler on Sat, 28th Feb 2009 3:20 pm

well damn… who is this chick?

4. MARK GILBET on Sat, 28th Feb 2009 7:42 pm

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn

5. Uknow Brown on Sat, 28th Feb 2009 8:02 pm

DAMNNNNNN!!!!!

6. a white guy on Sat, 28th Feb 2009 8:38 pm

I’m glad some of you will love these fatass women. It’s good of you to overlook giant rears and see the heart within. Bless you.

7. drizzy drake wayne carter on Sat, 28th Feb 2009 9:15 pm

Wowza!…In Mclovin voice: Ive got a boner!…Tee Hee!

8. STEADY CASH on Sat, 28th Feb 2009 11:59 pm

SHE IS ON POINT FORGET A MASSARETTI,SHE A MAYBAUCH 62 INCH,SHE IS SEXY OH MY GOD

9. slick1 on Sun, 1st Mar 2009 3:33 am

Damn who is she, i gotta get behind that

10. cue on Sun, 1st Mar 2009 8:04 am

Yelp,off the chain she is.Yall see the abs to ass ratio playa.She look like alot of child support payments or gone cause somebody to get murderd with body like dat.If she leave dude,he gone fucking flipout.You got to be careful! Me, i would just have to deal with it cause she is the shit! Fuck buffy the body chunky ass she fat,This girl is the SHIT!

11. cue on Sun, 1st Mar 2009 8:11 am

BIG PUSSY!SHE GOT BIG DOG STATUS .Amazing body but did u guys see the head,even better.Anybody no how much it’ll take to hit that.And her skin is flawless Ladies step your game up dont hate,get ya shit together join her!

12. TEA Leaf on Mon, 2nd Mar 2009 9:10 am

In my opinion she has far more sex appeal than any other chick in the game. I,ve been a huge fan of her for a few years now. Her face, body, and sex appeal are second to none!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!

13. BlackBerry on Mon, 2nd Mar 2009 4:32 pm

Tea Leaf, what is her full name Tiara (Last Name Here) ??? I’m tryna get like her, and to the White Guy, she is no where near fat, do you see the definition of her ab muscles and stong/toned thighs, legs, arms and ass??? Are you crazy??? Fat she is not, stop hating.

14. Dwayne Sharp on Mon, 2nd Mar 2009 7:35 pm

that is no way sexy, thats a hot azz mess, she is on the wrong site

15. Tea Leaf on Tue, 3rd Mar 2009 6:00 pm

BlackBerry, her name is Tiara Harris and I think one of her websites is tiaraxclusive.com. Anyone hating on this chick is either gay or plain stupid!!! Get a Life. Tiara is the truth personified!!!

16. Southeast 619 on Wed, 4th Mar 2009 1:00 pm

Just because a nigga ain’t creamin his pants at every piece of ass he see makes him gay? No pussy gettin ass niggas act like every half naked broad Don post on this site is a fuckin goddest. She do have some bomb thighs and ass tho.

17. Tea Leaf on Thu, 5th Mar 2009 9:05 am

Southeast, I’m willing to bet that if her skin were lighter or if they said she was Brazilian/Latino you would be creamin in your pants!!! Unlike a bunch of Slave Minded so called brother out there, I’m actually attracted to Black women. I love me some dark skin and kinky hair. I’m sickened by all you Joe Budden as niccas. Tiarra is a prime example of natural Black beautiful soak it in you bum ass niccas!

18. Marco on Sun, 8th Mar 2009 8:36 pm

she has a great beautiful ass

19. yoo on Thu, 21st May 2009 6:15 pm

so this is so stupid i hate it

20. steven borges on Wed, 24th Jun 2009 2:27 pm

i wanna fist fuck that girl by rubbing all over her chocolate body and rip those yoga clothes she got on

21. yokofan on Sun, 25th Oct 2009 9:19 pm

nice but Yoko’s japanese yoga is really hot!

22. Jimmy on Tue, 29th Dec 2009 7:35 am

I started taking Yoga lessons last month and i am amazed of how it can take away the stress of my mind and body.
    *****