Dawn Richards (danity kane) king magazine pictures

1. AUBREY O’DAY (Danity Kane) one year anniversary issue of J’ADORE Magazine
  2. DANITY KANE KING MAGAZINE COVER
  3. DANITY KANE KING MAGAZINE pics
  4. DANITY KANE ALBUM RELEASE PARTY
  5. DANITY KANE PERFORMING @ z100 ZOOTOPIA

Comments

13 Comments on "Dawn Richards (danity kane) king magazine pictures"

1. john on Fri, 27th Feb 2009 1:12 am

why is she doing this?

2. daruler on Fri, 27th Feb 2009 2:39 am

lil shawty hell..

3. ne_boyz on Fri, 27th Feb 2009 11:01 am

she’s doing it cause she knows sex sells, she’s trying, I give her props cause she dont have much to work with

4. foxxhole radio on Fri, 27th Feb 2009 11:40 am

was she kicked out of the group too?

5. foxxhole radio on Fri, 27th Feb 2009 11:40 am

shawty’s kinda sexy…

6. Southern Sovereign on Fri, 27th Feb 2009 1:07 pm

Too skinny for my tastes, anyway.

7. real talk on Sun, 1st Mar 2009 10:31 am

A lot of you guys are misinformed if you think you can do what Hurricane Katrina and Diddy could’t do. Be as negative as you want, you can’t break this woman’s spirit. She’s all natural and a nice looking woman like most of the women in the world. The women we hold as super beautiful spend thousands of dollars to get and stay that way like your goddess Aubrey. My question is: if you dont like Dawn, why come to any site she’s on and raise all that hell? Her true fans just want to express love for her and support what it is she’s doing for herself and her family.

8. Tanya on Mon, 2nd Mar 2009 10:20 am

I am writing because im upset about the bad press dawn is getting you are a beautiful women dawn and im talking about on the inside just remember these words there will always be haters and without your haters you would not be the strong women you are God is just preparing you for something greater so go through the storm theres sunshine on the other side

9. LAVON on Sat, 2nd May 2009 2:12 pm

I think she happy she got the spot light but i think she is the uglyiest one out of the group. she dont have a body and she talk to much.

10. LAVON on Sat, 2nd May 2009 2:16 pm

Also she need to stay with q because nobody else that cute gonna want that ugly ass bitch.

11. rayshon louden on Mon, 4th May 2009 11:51 am

Well I know that Dawn is going thru a lot and I don’t blame her for doing what she has to do to make it. If it wasn’t for Aubrey and her big mouth the group would still be together. Q is a lucky guy to have a real woman like Dawn, and I know he appreciates her. Lastly, I didn’t like the way D Woods was disrespecting Dawn on the reunioun special. Dawn should have gave her a piece of her mind. At least she tried to get the group back together!!!

12. stalbans&jamaica on Tue, 1st Nov 2011 2:52 am

E.L.B. Extremely Leggy Beauty

13. stalbans&jamaica on Tue, 1st Nov 2011 2:53 am

I swear I’m mesmerized and aroused by her pretty legs. I want to kiss her legs for weeks, her legs are so damn beautiful and sexy it’s torturing me.