CAM’RON – “COOKIES AND APPLE JUICE”

February 24, 2009 by Don Of Dons
Filed under featured, LATEST NEWS

cam'ron cookies and apple juice

New music From Cam’ron – “COOKIES AND APPLE JUICE” off the crime pays album ……

[audio:http://smartenupnas.com/audio/cookiiie.mp3]

1. Glasses Malone ft Lil Wayne Camron – “Where it At”
  2. [audio] Exclusive Full Camron Interview!! On Dj Kay Slay! Talks About 50 Cent!
  3. gorilla zoe ft yung joc juice box video
  4. Nike Zoom LeBron VI Big Apple pictures
  5. PIMP JUICE & FUTURE STAR MUSIC GROUP CONTEST

Comments

40 Comments on "CAM’RON – “COOKIES AND APPLE JUICE”"

1. Belize on Tue, 24th Feb 2009 9:29 pm

Killa!

MP3?

2. Jay on Tue, 24th Feb 2009 9:42 pm

Dis MuuFuka need to go back to wherever he was hiden at and stay there with this Gabbage!!!!!!! WTF was he thinkin we he wrote this?

3. The Disgruntled Baller on Tue, 24th Feb 2009 10:16 pm

That broad ruins the song

4. CEEJAE on Tue, 24th Feb 2009 10:52 pm

Damn, back on that irrelevant ish Cam? Cookies and some Apple juice… oh my bad i mean Juuuuuuice! Is that supposed to be on some provocative tip, Southern tip, or mockery tip? You can call my opinion what you what, all I’m saying is can cats make some music and not noise.

5. princerudynasim on Tue, 24th Feb 2009 11:55 pm

im sorry but this is a down south jam…this shit is hot as fuck. a banger

6. Jay on Wed, 25th Feb 2009 9:22 am

Prince Rudy you are fuckin crazy if you think dis shit is hot. Mann Cookies and Apple Juice don’t even go together. I might give it a shot if he used milk. Cam is now a washed up rapper who does not know when to quit.

7. foxxhole radio on Wed, 25th Feb 2009 11:11 am

ain’t nuffin wrong wit dat. i eat chocolate chip cookies and apple juice. not rily feelin the joint from cam tho

8. Brian on Wed, 25th Feb 2009 1:52 pm

Roddy Roddy Pipe-Her!!??? Back on that fucking mother goose ryme shit huh!!!

9. ROOSTER on Wed, 25th Feb 2009 7:34 pm

“I AIN’T MAD CAM…. COOKIES WITH SOME APPLE JUICE,… CHERRY JEEPS AND APPLE COUPLES” LMAO!!!!

I’M FEELING THIS SEE WHAT YOU ALL ARE FAILING TO REMEMBER IS CAM IS STICKING TO WHAT HE DOES AND IT WAS ALWAYS ENTERTAINING WITH A STUPID TWIST LIGHT HEARTED WITH MAD METAPHORS AND SIMPLE RYHMES WITHIN A COMPLEXED WORD PLAY DELIVERY…. YOU CANT BE MAD AT DUDE FOR STAYING IN HIS LANE!!!

IF THIS DONT SOUND LIKE CAM I DONT WHAT DOES…AND YOU DONT KNOW CAM…I AINT SAYING THIS IS A SHOOT STAR IM SAYING… WELCOME TO DIPSET

10. boxden on Wed, 25th Feb 2009 10:42 pm

killa’s back!

11. WATER on Sat, 28th Feb 2009 8:36 am

SICK

12. jagga on Mon, 2nd Mar 2009 3:47 pm

dis song is fire dis shit rhymes perfectly yall is on some crappy shit camron is da shit

13. nahhhhhh on Wed, 4th Mar 2009 4:00 pm

cam has more talent than 99% of rappers in the game even on a bad day.

14. yuhhhhhhhhhhh on Sat, 7th Mar 2009 8:14 pm

this song is rawwwwwwwww and chick rips it too

15. kaka on Mon, 9th Mar 2009 1:42 pm

I LIKE IT!!!! I LIVE IN THE SOUTH AND IM TIRED OF HEARING THESE NON-TALKING ASS NIGGAS TRYNA RAP…

16. Tali on Tue, 10th Mar 2009 9:30 am

Cam back and goin hard as he usually do, of course there gonna be haters, if you aint like cam before u aint gonna like him now, he aint changin up his flow for yall hatin ass niggaz

17. Dae on Tue, 10th Mar 2009 3:54 pm

jay need to shut the fuck up !
    he dont know what he talkingg bout cause this shit is hot !

18. raheem on Tue, 17th Mar 2009 11:46 am

dis shit rite here goes in mah niggah…dipset blah blah gang east side piru holla at us baby we gettin money..

19. DIP Rep! on Thu, 19th Mar 2009 6:03 pm

I like it… don’t know what the fuck cookies and apple juice got to do with anything!! But fuck it… 3 shots of patron later… COOKIESSS AND SUM APPLE JJJUUUIIICCCCEEEE!!!!

Don’t wait for lyrical content from cam… go to common for that… you trying to laugh and chill and laugh then there you go… CAM for all my niggas dat catch BREATHERS after work!!!!

This song reminds me of “What mean the world to you?”

20. Jazmine on Mon, 23rd Mar 2009 7:54 am

dis shyt go HARRDDDDDDDD!!!!!
    LOVE dis SONG

21. HeyJerald on Tue, 24th Mar 2009 9:55 pm

i like it, its dirty south fa shao

22. HeyJerald on Tue, 24th Mar 2009 9:58 pm

WTFS WITH THIS SELULITE PICTURE ONT HE SIDE OF THE SCREEN FML

23. linkslady on Mon, 30th Mar 2009 12:56 pm

Shoot….i’m def feeling this song…up here in suffolk county….jamming to this song at the 40/40 club niggas all over the booty..heheh…go Cam…i like some Cookies and Apple Juice all day

24. okee on Tue, 7th Apr 2009 7:45 am

i ount be on cam dat much but erry once in a while i hear his shyt an dis boi go hard an i agree FUK “Jay.”

25. okee on Tue, 7th Apr 2009 7:46 am

Dis cam shyt iz party musik.

26. ButFuxer on Tue, 7th Apr 2009 10:54 pm

It’s all about lickin that butt hole and drinkin piss my nigz..

You clowns lick that butt hole? Fuk no you wouldn’t u all got those big busty ass hood rat bitches, whose assholes smell like garbage..

27. Lonie on Fri, 17th Apr 2009 6:14 pm

Cookies symbolize a womanns va jay jay and the apple juice is when a woman pees in your mouth. none of you can even understand rap if you did not get that. he talks about diapers????? duh and the chick talks about it too. Milk and lemonade is the same thing just a diffren play on words.

28. Reese23 on Tue, 21st Apr 2009 1:58 pm

this shit is raw cant nobody mess with my nigga cam

29. Reese23 on Tue, 21st Apr 2009 1:59 pm

this is my shit

30. blackbarbie02 on Tue, 21st Apr 2009 7:50 pm

yall stop hating on Cam this is hot and I played it and the girl pot is cute I do Vegas and Merryear I don’t do teddy bears and I am cute and the girsl need to tie their shoe and hurry hurry catch up

31. kevin on Fri, 22nd May 2009 12:56 pm

all u gay nikkas that think this song or cam’ron sucks u all some haters and ill bang on all u haters nikka me and my crew MS-13 BITCHES!!!!

32. Miaaa on Fri, 29th May 2009 4:11 pm

alright smart asses he is talkin bout sellin pussy to guys who like cookies nd apple juice…
    apple juice is pee.. when he hungry eat my cookies drink my apple juice
    figure the rest out fer urself

33. jUJu DA BEST BYTCH... on Sat, 30th May 2009 4:44 pm

DAT SHYT GO HRRRD…MI SISTA PUT DAT SHYT ON IN DA CAR…AND SHE HAD ON ALL DA BASS AND I WAZ LIK I DIDNT KNOE DAT NIGGA CAM GGO HRD LIK DAT…ND FUK JAY YU A HATIN AZZ BYTCH…YU WULDNT KNOE WAT KOOKIES ND APPLE JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUICE MEANT IF IT WAZ IN YO FACE…EVEN I DO…IM 13!!!!!!

34. Ms.mae on Mon, 29th Jun 2009 7:44 pm

This song is fuckennn tight..
    the lady has more talent then half of the people bad mouthen her.. the rhymes are sick…. This beat burns!! pay attention people.. :)

35. Mz.K on Sat, 5th Sep 2009 1:35 pm

LOOVVEE ITT!! Cam is definetly BACK.. its not a classic dipset beat but its some classic Cam’Ron rhymes..gotta love it***JUUUIICCEEE!! and does anyone know who that girl is?

36. smack yo self stupid ass! on Tue, 29th Sep 2009 1:03 pm

shut up and listen to the damn song.or,do better wit ya low ambitous ass!

37. Brian on Tue, 29th Sep 2009 3:10 pm

Are you serious? Shut up and listen to what??? That garbage jibberish…You must be one of those Killa Cam Dick riders…newsflash, Crime Pays didn’t even go Gold!!!??? Hes trash…Now smack yourself and wake the fuck up…go copp Buleprint 3 and follow that…lame ass…

38. Crackers and Cranberry Juuuuuuuuuuice on Sat, 14th Nov 2009 8:27 pm

SMFH this is THE dumbest song I’ve ever heard. This is right up there with Purple People Eater and every song done by Mystikal. “I ain’t mad at choooooooo cookies and some applejuice?????” Give me a break. And a barf bag.

39. Crackers and Cranberry Juuuuuuuuuuice on Sat, 14th Nov 2009 8:30 pm

Oh, and to jUJu DA BEST BYTCH, you make me sad. You are the epitome of what is wrong with American school systems. Yes, I realize that person is 13, but somebody needs to tell her soon that she’s going to wind up flipping burgers if she doesn’t learn to speak English.

40. Jwash on Wed, 26th May 2010 9:02 am

You are all idiots. Do any of y’all think this is a metaphor cookies wit some apple juicccce. Cause it is you morons. If you still can’t figure is out
    think of r kellly.