T.I – “COMING BACK” – ANOTHER LEAKED DR DRE DETOX REFERENCE TRACK …

February 23, 2009 by Don Of Dons
Filed under .Voice of The Hood, featured, LATEST NEWS

T.I – “COMING BACK” – ANOTHER LEAKED DR DRE DETOX REFERENCE TRACK …

[audio:http://smartenupnas.com/audio/commingback.mp3]

1. Possible DETOX TRACK “ITS LIKE THAT”
  2. TI -”SHIT POPPED OFF” DR DRE DETOX REFERENCE SONG
  3. NEW JOINT 50 cent ft R kelly off the DETOX ALBUM
  4. Benzino & nas on the same track – “MY WAY”
  5. Raekwon – Blood Missiles (OB4CLII Coming in January 2009!)

Comments

11 Comments on "T.I – “COMING BACK” – ANOTHER LEAKED DR DRE DETOX REFERENCE TRACK …"

1. The Kid Flames on Mon, 23rd Feb 2009 4:07 am

Oh, now see, this joint is just bananas. DETOX is shaping up to be somethin’ very special (big surprise). Cats who hate on these leaked tracks kill me — as if there’s 5% that’s even close to being as masterful. T.I. sounds like he’s digging deep on these cuts — I wonder how Dre’s gonna’ sound recitin’ Tip’s bars, with the difference in swagger and dialect. Tip has a very distinct Southern drawl, whereas Dre’s is much more straight forward and commanding. Regardless, the track is a certified banger. Ay, Doc, can we get a street date?! I’m dyin’ over here!

2. Company Formation India on Mon, 23rd Feb 2009 12:35 pm

boombastic song

3. ThuG on Mon, 23rd Feb 2009 8:33 pm

Dammmn thats fire I hope he just puts t.i. on this song although t.i. always spit fire

4. john on Mon, 23rd Feb 2009 9:52 pm

Tip been goin in lately on these songs!

5. mo on Tue, 24th Feb 2009 1:13 pm

i can’t wait to hear dre rap this… gonna be amazing.

6. Jay on Tue, 24th Feb 2009 9:58 pm

7. easie on Mon, 30th Mar 2009 1:37 am

DETOX IS going to be either a great let down or something that is going to take years of playing to play out… for this long wait, there should be DOPE as fuck beats, and verses..

8. DookyKing on Thu, 9th Apr 2009 3:45 pm

T.I. should make an album produced by Dre… this is hardbody

9. Cam on Mon, 15th Jun 2009 9:08 am

This aint a Detox track. I’ve heard it before somewhere else, possibly hi-tek or someone, NOt Detox though, I repeat NOT Detox!!

10. damon martin on Sun, 12th Jul 2009 4:16 pm

it is a hi tek beat but its dre’s song… believe he bought it and mastered it himself… dre does buy dope beats

11. Yenimoda on Sat, 6th Feb 2010 12:46 pm

Hello niggaz go hard when they bout to do that bid. Thats all emotion! I actually feel him with that little snipit