PLIES ft ASHANTI – “WANT IT NEED IT” video

February 8, 2009 by Don Of Dons
Filed under LATEST NEWS

PLIES ft ASHANTI – “WANT IT NEED IT” video

1. Plies The Real Testament
  2. ASHANTI & NELLY new song “SWITCH”
  3. PLIES BUST IT BABY
  4. ASHANTI @ the American Music Awards Nominations – new ashanti pictures
  5. NEW ASHANTI PROMO PICTURES

Comments

9 Comments on "PLIES ft ASHANTI – “WANT IT NEED IT” video"

1. LaShunda on Mon, 9th Feb 2009 1:35 pm

I luv dis video

2. keke on Fri, 13th Feb 2009 1:14 pm

i luv the video plies n ashanti i just wonder if what they said bout ashanti is true is she havin nelly’s baby

3. SHONTE' on Tue, 24th Feb 2009 6:07 pm

I LOVE DIS SONG DIS MY JAM. LOL

4. smookie on Tue, 3rd Mar 2009 2:06 pm

I truly love this song it is so beautiful and true if i would have thought of this i would have making big money off this song this song is the #1 song on my big hott list of the year and right now piles feat ashanti song is #1 in lead…… i’m hoping he could stay there so keep doing what u doing piles oooohhhh yeah and boo i love you sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. brianna tyler on Sat, 21st Mar 2009 2:06 pm

hey this a song for u and ur boo boo enjoy it if u have`nt already lol cuz he need`s it and went`s 4life he`s not leting that big ass but go lol no hoemo gurl u no i love and he think it is so cute how wear them booty short`s for him every time u go and see him….. get it gurl he ready for all that… and he said when ever u went he should be the one you come and see….and the one you call when your body is on E and when you need a refill.. and say his name his name he the beast and he said when you think about him you will get so wet and ever time you think if him you will be txt and say do you went it or not… oh gurl i think of u on 2 a kashnals and that`s when i went it and need …. and i will be calling 7 time a day just to ask if i can hit it and watching u as you un dress.. this what he ask me to write to you cuz he did no how to earn you back…

6. Ashlyee on Thu, 26th Mar 2009 9:25 am

hey i love this song i dedicate this song to ma boo marcus he is also a rapper he lives in alabama with his homeboi antonio so this song goes out to you baby i hope that you like it you know and this song helps me think of wht ive done wrong in the past you know but….yea baby this is our song i hope that you think of me because i think of you alot….
    yours truly,
    ~Crystal~ Love you MWAUH xoxoxox

7. bianca on Fri, 24th Apr 2009 11:49 am

i love this song so much i even have this song as my ring back tone i love this song keep it up

8. Eve Reid on Fri, 9th Jul 2010 7:38 am

Ashanti is one of my favorite singers because of a great, crystal clear voice.`.”

9. Genesis Alexander on Sun, 11th Jul 2010 8:11 am

me and my sister always love Ashanti. she is indeed a very talented singer.-”*