NEW PICTURES OF SEXY ASS TIARA HARRIS

November 18, 2008 by Don Of Dons

Tiara Harris ______________________________________________________
(see more pictures inside)

NEW PICTURES OF SEXY ASS TIARA HARRIS – salutes the don blackjack as always

Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com

Tiara Harris Tiara Harris Tiara Harris Tiara Harris

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

1. Valerie – What Is Sexy PhotoShoot
  2. SEXY ASS Lashelle NSM PhotoShoot video
  3. Ms Juicci Workout video
  4. SEXY HALLE BERRY ESQUIRE MAGAZINE PICTURES
  5. Asia Nitollano (Murder Inc New Artist) King magazine PhotoShoot …does ashanti have some comp

Comments

13 Comments on "NEW PICTURES OF SEXY ASS TIARA HARRIS"

1. John on Tue, 18th Nov 2008 1:49 am

Why are they photo shopping her? She doesn’t need it!

2. unlimitedfutwear on Tue, 18th Nov 2008 11:33 am

no need to photoshop. I would beat the breaks off that point blank period.

3. t on Tue, 18th Nov 2008 4:51 pm

seen here before on myspace trife mommie or some shit like that

4. Coffee on Wed, 19th Nov 2008 4:34 pm

Ahhh, Tiara Harris. My all time favorite. Me and my boyfriend seriously have arguments about who is Badder. He says Maliah, I say Tiara. Her body is PERFECTION. She needs NO airbrushing. AND, to top it off, homegirl is like 32!! Put’s chicks to shame out there. She definetly gets the “I’d go Full Lesbian For Her” stamp of approval!

5. Flatbush on Wed, 19th Nov 2008 7:12 pm

about time. Real rap, u need to put her on here every week. I would drink her bath water. LOL

6. Joe on Fri, 30th Jan 2009 10:18 pm

I wonder if she dates white men?

7. steven borges on Mon, 22nd Jun 2009 10:02 am

wanna know if she will fuck wit latino men cuz she is so sexy

8. steven borges on Mon, 22nd Jun 2009 11:01 am

wanna eat ur pussy

9. Onegearstop on Mon, 22nd Jun 2009 1:28 pm

:-)

10. Daius Lafoure on Sun, 12th Sep 2010 5:11 pm

I love tiara, if she was my woman she would get tired of gettin her pussy ate, cause I would eat her out every day.

11. LoveFemaleBooty on Wed, 5th Oct 2011 11:30 am

I wanna play with her ass, then fuck her poopchute silly. :P

12. Like I need one on Thu, 8th Dec 2011 7:21 am

Tiara is the type of woman that can make you do anything for her. I would instantly submit all my power to her and basically become her slave in a better word. It’s very hard to write this I can’t even think of anything to say about her. This girl turned all my mind blank I don’t know if I’ll be able to think again after seing her I really don’t.

13. ericpiuk on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 12:23 am

Tiara, you are fucking hot.

Get some cool pussy pictures and we your fans see!!