KANYE WEST “STREETLIGHTS” I CANT FRONT THIS JOINT IS DOPE

November 11, 2008 by Don Of Dons

kanye west streetlights
______________________________________________________
(listen inside)

KANYE WEST “STREETLIGHTS” …. im feeling this joint …..

[audio:http://riddimmafia.com/audio/kanyestreetlih.mp3]

**update**

also check out “See You In My Nightmares” ft lil wayne over @ TSS

1. KANYE WEST – “ROBO COP”
  2. YOUNG JEEZY ft KANYE WEST PUT ON
  3. Lil Wayne ft Kanye West Lollipop REMIX
  4. KANYE WEST “ANYWAYS” new music off 808s & Heartbreak
  5. KANYE WEST FT YOUNG JEEZY “AMAZING”

Comments

25 Comments on "KANYE WEST “STREETLIGHTS” I CANT FRONT THIS JOINT IS DOPE"

1. Jay on Tue, 11th Nov 2008 7:41 pm

This shits fuckin wack… Niggas losing touch of what music.

2. shabazz83 on Tue, 11th Nov 2008 8:01 pm

this nigga went emo on some garden state/ juno soundtrack shit

3. Cpehas on Tue, 11th Nov 2008 8:12 pm

its hot

4. KAM on Tue, 11th Nov 2008 8:42 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS SHIT IS REAL..REAL MUSIC..

5. Beaton Cakes on Tue, 11th Nov 2008 10:11 pm

Yo, i love Kanye.. He does his thing and all that… but this shit is weak! hahaha This sounds like the intro music to Ally McBeal or somethin. Like a tv show with white girls in college walking across campus. Thats what this sounds like to me. Jus my opinion. I’m not mad, i’m glad he doing him. Whatever he feels, but is this shit Hip Hop?? I don’t even know..
    Kanye still the man but this is booo booo. Them tight ass jeans fuccin him up his gettin him out his mode LoL

6. Mr. Vip on Wed, 12th Nov 2008 5:29 am

WEAK! So far “Heartless” was the illest track I’ve heard from this new cd.

7. Bmore's Finest on Wed, 12th Nov 2008 8:26 am

I’m Finished with this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever said this shit is hot is from somewhere I’m not from. He can NO longer be on MTV hiphop top 10 List & can not recieve any type of hiphop award period! Dude is on some other planet shit & its during a time we need quality hiphop music..

8. jimmyjames on Wed, 12th Nov 2008 8:33 am

This nigga let the stage lights and cameras fry his gotdamn brain. This new shit he comin out wit now is garbo and his fans need to let him know this by not buying into this sub-par, t-pain jockin format bullshit. Get back on track Mr. West!!!

9. Brown on Wed, 12th Nov 2008 10:03 am

Yea yea yea i like it personally because i know this is how he’s getting through his mom’s passing and you dont have to like it or love it but you have to respect it, they were closer than a buger to nose… i cant even image how it feels but….

I UNDERSTAND….

10. mslorsis on Wed, 12th Nov 2008 1:28 pm

Leave the nigga be man people change and so does music! Shit can’t always remain the same, just like you stoopid muthafuckas need to pull your pants up are you going to be saggin ya pants when ya 60 years old get over it grow up

11. BX SEAN MADDEN on Wed, 12th Nov 2008 3:40 pm

ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS????? LET SOME NO NAME NICCA BRING YOU A SONG LONG THIS AND WE WOULD HAVE BEEN SHITTIN ON THEM. BUT BECAUSE ITS KANYE, ITS ALL GOOD. WE, AS THE FANS, CANT ACCEPT HALF ASS MUSIC LIKE THIS, ESPECIALLY FROM AN ARTIST OF HIS CALIBUR. BUT, TO EACH IS OWN

12. ... on Wed, 12th Nov 2008 5:21 pm

mr vip.. and bx sean madden..

your comments tell it like it is..

13. grumpyface on Wed, 12th Nov 2008 11:22 pm

Ya’ll dont understand its called “808s and heartbreaks” meaning all beats are made by the 808 and subject matter is about heartbreak…don’t expect a hip hop album Kanye is telling you exactly what to expect! I respect the dude cause he’s putting out something experimental on his own terms I wish more rappers used their power to do this i.e. Jayz or 50 making a political album but they wont cause theyre afraid to lose fans but keep making the same bullshit losing fans anyways..PPL this is just ONE ALBUM KANYE WILL BE BACK ON THAT HIPHOP SHIT!!

14. the r on Thu, 13th Nov 2008 6:50 am

yuck…
    *throws on the Foreign Exchange CD*
    fuck kayne, phonte is the real nigga yall should be checking for

15. Young on Thu, 13th Nov 2008 8:06 am

Kanye is a musician!! Musicians make MUSIC. And as you all SHOULD know theres no limits when it comes to making MUSIC. Your imagination should be open to recieve MUSIC. Unless of course you’re closed to just HIP HOP. To each his/her own. My opinion is only that of a person who enjoys all genres. I BET folks wasn’t trippin when Nelly dropped that Country shit with McGraw!?!?

16. the r on Thu, 13th Nov 2008 8:59 am

that’s why people are not feeling him doing this emo shit…nobody said that can’t crossover to another genre but you have to as equally as good within the following genre you’re trying to do as well the previous…kanye is not a good singer and the autotune just sounds corny and almost like a child’s toy.

we understand that his mother died and he broke up with his girl…but cmon…take a break…regroup and come out with some bangers…this wannabe pop star shit is hardly groundbreaking…others have done it and done it a lot better because they respected the music.

17. G-Money on Thu, 13th Nov 2008 9:16 am

ull niggas is crazy !!!! this is original… ull niggas thats saying that it is wak proab fuk wit a nigga like plies or jeezy and think something like that is hot. ull need to learn how to think outside of the box,dumb niggas !!!!!

Holla

18. Real on Thu, 13th Nov 2008 10:52 am

Speak the truth bother!

19. heartbreak & 808 on Fri, 14th Nov 2008 2:14 pm

everybody read the comment from Grumpyface & have a open mind

20. mslorsis on Fri, 14th Nov 2008 2:37 pm

This guy is a genius gangsta rap is dead the people want more from the music and will demand more out of artist. more substance quality of music and more depth of experimentation.

21. PopOFF on Fri, 14th Nov 2008 2:59 pm

“I BET folks wasn’t trippin when Nelly dropped that Country shit with McGraw!?!?”

YES……WE…..WERE.

I got respect for MUSICIANS that make MUSIC….but that doesnt mean i gotta like the shyt. Kanye. Lost.

If i wanted to listen to alternative, pop music, i’d do that. And i do endulge when the urge strikes….but i love hip-hop …not hip-hop/pop/alternative/fuck/electro/soul…..whateva-the-phuck-eva.

22. dont_worry on Fri, 28th Nov 2008 9:02 pm

He lost his mom and broke up with finance. It’s not [Emo], it’s real life. People get sad, people go through other moods. Damn. His job is to put out music and this is surely music. The album has a purpose, for him to express the things he’s been through this past year: the HEARTBREAKs
    Damn, if you don’t like it, don’t buy it. Just respect him as a human being. Geese. You heartless douches.

23. justin on Wed, 3rd Dec 2008 11:38 pm

4 all those that dont lk dis new kanye yall aint open minded. so get a good bag of weed and listen to it alone n c how much it might be related 2 u

24. ludacrisp on Tue, 9th Dec 2008 2:33 am

Only die-hard Kanye fans, heartbroken peepz, and fans of pop/autotune will like this album. Almost everyone else will hate on it.

I normally would not like this album, but I’m going through a tough time in my relationship, it may end in divorce; this album speaks to me and I can relate to it right now because I know what he’s going through, so personally I’m feeling it. I’ve also lost a close relative of mine earlier this year, so the situation between Kanye and me are similar. real talk.

25. Westcoast '90-'99 on Mon, 13th Jun 2011 6:36 pm

Y’all peope is oldschool man. And I love oldschool when it comes to music. I don’t like that new bullshit we have these days like what Snoop does, but It’s up to them to go that way, see. & @mslorsis, Gangsta-rap sure ain’t dead! My opinion is that Ice Cube & Xzibit R keeping that shit alife and that’s all I need now. ‘Cause people like me keep N.W.A. alive & Nelly, WC, Cypress Hill, Snoop & Pac and even the Eastcoast like Public Enemy, Wu-Tang & Nas. But yeah I listen to this shit too. And to the songs on his “My beautiful dark twisted fantasy” ofcourse. Even tho’ i’m not happy about the way how new Hip-Hop goes. But atleast SOME still keeping it alife. And don’t judge anybodies style if you don’t know shit about it right!