November 10, 2008 by Don Of Dons

______________________________________________________

clip of busta rhymes & freekey at the pop champagne video shoot … and a video clip of yung berg going into detail about his new chain … with a removable back pack

1. GREEN LANTERN & THE EMPIRE presents: YUNG BERG- YUNG BOSS OR DIE VOL. 1
  2. YUNG BERG ROBBED IN DETROIT FOR HIS TRANSFORMER CHAIN
  3. MAINO EXPLAINS WHY HE SMACKED YUNG BERG IN ATLANTA
  4. RAY J FT YUNG BERG SEXY CAN I VIDEO
  5. RAY J ft YUNG BERG SEXY CAN I

Comments

7 Comments on "STICK UP KIDS EVERYWHERE ARE THROWING A PARTY … YUNG BERG HAS ANOTHER CHAIN IN THE WORKS"

1. djhanz on Mon, 10th Nov 2008 12:05 pm

Im sorry but this video seems a lil Pause-ish, a Lil How u doin if you ask me… Peep how “freaky” Zeke starts biting Busta….lol….My Girl does that to me on some real shit…lol…They a lil too close

2. lol on Mon, 10th Nov 2008 1:47 pm

Lol all these niggas especiially busta and freeky zeeky who I quote has chickss with dicks who will fuck u and suck u. Berg should just stop wearin jewlery period matter fact berg should just stop

3. grumpyface on Mon, 10th Nov 2008 3:15 pm

anyone catch zeeky in the background at the end giving berg the gas face?
    hillarious

4. Mr. Hurtz on Mon, 10th Nov 2008 10:46 pm

They all some lyin’ ass niggas!!!

5. Coffee on Mon, 10th Nov 2008 11:13 pm

On some real shit, Freeky Zeeky scares me. He just screams Date Rape and Herpes. And was he missing a tooth? I can’t…I just can’t.

6. Beaton Cakes on Tue, 11th Nov 2008 10:30 pm

My dude Berg thinks jewelry is toys and shit LoL I just hope niggas let him keep this one hahaha

7. slim1361 on Wed, 12th Nov 2008 12:14 pm

k I gotta say … I fucks with tha blogs…but why Busta Rhymes and Freekey Zeeky makin out dog. ..I mean why… I’ve noticed zeek got a problem gettin bitches.. but damn..