SEXY BEAST OF THE WEEK CUBANA LUST

November 8, 2008 by Don Of Dons
Filed under sexy beast of the week

cubana lust salutes
______________________________________________________

SEXY BEAST OF THE WEEK CUBANA LUST

cubana lust show magazine cubana lust back shot cubana lust salutes cubana lust

1. SEXY BEAST OF THE WEEK DOLLICIA
  2. Sexy Beast of the Week Jayonna Fabro
  3. SEXY BEAST of the WEEK …
  4. SEXY BEST OF THE WEEK
  5. SEXY BEAST OF THE WEEK **REPLACEMENT**

Comments

32 Comments on "SEXY BEAST OF THE WEEK CUBANA LUST"

1. zee on Sat, 8th Nov 2008 12:50 pm

Yowzers!!!!

2. Napps126 on Sat, 8th Nov 2008 1:34 pm

I first heard of hear on ur site.
    But chick I really want to see is her homegirl who had the black g-string jumpoff in one of her infamous videos.

3. TopYoFoneUp on Sat, 8th Nov 2008 2:37 pm

Calm down ya’ll lol

4. Coffee on Sat, 8th Nov 2008 5:57 pm

Big horrible tattoo throws her off. Has great sex appeal though.

5. Young on Sat, 8th Nov 2008 7:04 pm

check her out on world starr hiphop.com go to video honeys or something like that. the vid of her dancing is the truth!

6. Beaton Cakes on Sat, 8th Nov 2008 7:35 pm

OMG.. WHY SHE GOT TO LOOK SO DAMN GOOD! She pissing me off with all that!!

7. Beaton Cakes on Sat, 8th Nov 2008 7:37 pm

FUCC Sexy beast of the week. She the baddest chicc i seen all year! LoL

8. comin CORRECT on Sun, 9th Nov 2008 10:45 am

sexy beast?? hmmm.. she’s about your average (if that) yeah the ass is b-i-g but it’s lumped out and the breasts could use a lift. bottome line she’s WACK and someone shoulda airbrushed this up like they do for every other fake ass female u post on here.

9. flawlessjewels on Sun, 9th Nov 2008 11:03 am

10. Stion on Sun, 9th Nov 2008 2:42 pm

I second CORRECT. Put last weeks beast back on

11. Napps126 on Sun, 9th Nov 2008 7:18 pm

Since when niggas hate on smartenupnas???? Lol
    I’ve never seen this before lol

12. alx on Sun, 9th Nov 2008 10:57 pm

oh man her ass is ridiculous big ups to the don for putting her on don where are some better pics of this broad or more pics of this party damn I miss all the good ass parties, but I have to say if you got an email don I will hit you up some fly pics of my halloween party hoping I did.

13. big south on Mon, 10th Nov 2008 10:13 am

yeah she’s like dat ya dig i would hit dat twice a day and three times on sunday

14. Young on Mon, 10th Nov 2008 1:30 pm

i think the broad is cute. Her Sex appeal is crazy. But My question is when did Big ass equal beauty. Its like now you face could look like snoop dogg but as long as the body is bangin niggas is sweatin u. This girl in my opinion is very attractive but im talking about the lame ass chicks in these mags and some videos >C’mon People wake up.

15. Gosh on Tue, 11th Nov 2008 9:46 am

“she got a body
    make a niga wanna eat dat”

16. Flatbush on Tue, 11th Nov 2008 11:57 am

She tuff but that shorty Tiara need to be the next beast of the week. She from Tiaraxclusive.com. Check her out Don, trust me, she tuff

17. lil avenue on Tue, 11th Nov 2008 5:09 pm

Ass’ like that aren’t born, they’re made, them broads be getting shots in
    they ass. LOL But to each it’s own, if she happy with that ass much love ma do your thing. Real talk.

18. iben malik on Tue, 11th Nov 2008 7:00 pm

I wouldn’t even come up for air.

19. Coffee on Wed, 12th Nov 2008 9:13 pm

I concur!!! She is my all time FAVORITE!!!!!

20. slim1361 on Thu, 13th Nov 2008 5:49 pm

fuck ya’all hatin ass niggaz … bitch is Fiiiine.. you the same punk ass niggaz like to see Cherokee’s lumpy ass..now u gotta prob with this chick..ya’all ain fuckin nuttin better than that so shut the fuck up..

good post my nigga

21. Beaton Cakes on Fri, 14th Nov 2008 7:02 pm

Niggas is crazy talkin about she aaaaight. This chicc is bad, fucc what you thought. The bitch that live next door to you is aaaight! Niggas got some high ass standards knowing they ain’t beatin nothin fuccin with that LoL sheeeeiid!! Talkin about she jus got a booty, baby cute as hell! I don’t know what fantasy island niggas is living on that someone like Cubana Lust ain’t the shit. Cute ass smile, long ass hair, that BIG ASS BOOTY!! And she’ll clap the hell outta that ass LoL
    Make a nigga want to thank the Lord hahahaha

22. Honeydip on Sat, 15th Nov 2008 11:51 am

Disclaimer: To start off, I’m a female and definitely give mad props when props are due.

Her face is very pretty, but homegirl’s body is not happenin’, at least to me. She is NOT toned…very lumpy and jiggly looking. You CAN be thick AND toned. She is not. She looks like one of them corner bar strippers from Hustle & Flow.

Now of course, I’m gonna get blasted for hating, but let’s face it. Many men would f*ck a catcher’s mit. So tisk tisk and oogle till your eyes fall out. I still think they should have air brushed this ish.

23. grumpyface on Tue, 18th Nov 2008 10:05 pm

*looks at the pics*…this girl look wack…*watches the video of her dancing*…she jumped 10 points in my book!

24. unlimitedfutwear on Tue, 18th Nov 2008 10:59 pm

YALL HATIN BUT IF SHE WALKED PAST U WIT ANY OF THAT SHIT ON YALL WOULD GO BONKERS. SHE AINT NO DIME BUT SHE COULD BE MINE FUCK THE BULLSHIT!!!!

25. Clayton on Sun, 23rd Nov 2008 11:02 pm

Average my ass; this chick is hot! I’ll admit it, I’m not feeling that tattoo at all. But you don’t see girls that look this good on a regular basis. Think about your daily life when you go to work or school or whatever. Ninety percent of the women you see (let’s be honest) are BUTT ugly. And if their not particularly ugly, they’re too fat to turn you on. There might be one hot chick at work or something. And she’s probably married or buried in credit card debt. Cubana Lust ain’t a 10, but she’s easily an 8 or 9. I like her style, it’s different from the way black girls shake it. Not better or worse, just different. The Latin ass-shaking style is different because it has roots in the classic belly dance. At the end of Kanye’s verse she really turns it up a notch. She does it again at the end of Jay-Z’s verse. The music was probably a second-hand overlay, but you get my point.

26. Coffee on Sun, 23rd Nov 2008 11:18 pm

……..nah, not even going to say anything…..smh.

27. BMP on Mon, 24th Nov 2008 3:12 pm

she might be a little too thick?..can that happen?…lol, but yeah she is by far not the beast of the week in my opinion. C’mon step it up Don ;)

28. daruler on Mon, 24th Nov 2008 7:06 pm

big ass equals beauty as soon as a nigga hit the club door and grab that first drink..

29. vanquish on Tue, 25th Nov 2008 1:35 pm

yea she iight but i think she been up there to long it feels like time to move on……and that tatt kinda f…ked it up for me

30. Big_Mod on Sat, 17th Jan 2009 7:50 pm

Cubana is very attractive & a nice girl. I give her a 9 only because I KNOW she can keep her body tighter than it has been lately.

31. dejon on Thu, 26th Feb 2009 10:12 pm