SALUTES OBAMA the first BLACK PRESIDENT

1. NaS – BLACK PRESIDENT
  2. YOUNG JEEZY FT NAS – My President is Black
  3. YOUNG JEEZY SUPPORTS OBAMA – NOT MCCAIN
  4. BARACK OBAMA VIBE MAGAZINE NOVEMBER ISSUE
  5. BARACK OBAMA on the cover of SOURCE MAGAZINE

Comments

16 Comments on "SALUTES OBAMA the first BLACK PRESIDENT"

1. cablevision on Wed, 5th Nov 2008 12:27 am

LIQ A SHOT FOR BARACK!!

CHANGE IS FINALLY ON ITS WAY!!

2. Gman on Wed, 5th Nov 2008 12:39 am

Thank you God for giving us Barack Obama!

3. BronX on Wed, 5th Nov 2008 1:43 am

Let’s HOPE that Barack will bring us change. Let’s “Thanks God” when change IS actually happening. For the record..
    He’s half black… so change the title to “First Half Black President”.
    Props to Obama!

4. Crawley on Wed, 5th Nov 2008 2:03 am

Fuck that. He’s the first Black President.

5. BronX on Wed, 5th Nov 2008 2:17 am

If you say so brah!

6. Fever on Wed, 5th Nov 2008 5:54 am

He is the first BLACK president

Do you think the rednecks/nazi’s would say “oh he’s half white…he’s kool”?? get the fuck outta here they’d call him a ni**er

7. reklezz on Wed, 5th Nov 2008 10:57 am

SMH @ the ignorance…”hes only half black” thats nonsense, anyone knows if you have one drop of black blood in you then yes, you are biracial but considered black. Anyways congrats to President Obama on getting elected because just two years ago people said this was impossible.

8. LonDON - P on Wed, 5th Nov 2008 1:08 pm

thats what im saying, i never thought i would ever c a black president…dam, cant say many things r impossible now, work hard 4 what u want people…

9. gorrilla on Wed, 5th Nov 2008 1:23 pm

Now the blacks are gonna take over. I’m playin but on some real shit this shit is amazing. I will always remember this moment.

10. napps126 on Wed, 5th Nov 2008 3:49 pm

SALUTE!!!

we can no longer say that the man is holding us back!

11. Coffee on Wed, 5th Nov 2008 8:22 pm

One of the greatest days in my 24 years…………..but please believe they still think we n*ggers! HOWEVER, I could give a FUCKLESS!! “My President is Black….”

AND, the 1st Lady is BLACK WOMEN!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!!!!

12. wiseman1oo on Wed, 5th Nov 2008 9:09 pm

True napps126, but now I can say the man is holding me back.

13. F£V£R on Thu, 6th Nov 2008 4:23 am

Oh yeah because you’ve gone through 400 years of slavery and continue to have your mother land raped by Blacks eh

14. wiseman1oo on Thu, 6th Nov 2008 1:19 pm

you’ve never even seen slavery and I have no affiliation with Europeans in Africa, but I also don’t have a tv channel or multiple groups associated with me that ultimately only perpetuate racism

and i voted for Obama,too

15. BronX on Thu, 6th Nov 2008 4:38 pm

reklezz, What exactly was “ignorant” in my comment? Isn’t Obama half black? Would you consider Derek Jeter black because he has “a drop” of black blood in him too? Don’t be so quick to label comments “ignorant” if you don’t know the proper definition of that word.

16. Coffee on Thu, 6th Nov 2008 7:30 pm

Wait, Derek Jeter isn’t black? I know he is a “nougat” (like Janie Foxx would say) but I thought he was black. Kind of?…Maybe?…No?