Down Syndrome Guy Knocked Out For Hitting Small Child

October 29, 2008 by Don Of Dons

video Down Syndrome Guy Knocked Out For Hitting Small Child

2. video of jason kid hitting pargo with a diamond cutter
  3. Hitting ROC Bottom
  4. Video of the Games brother “BIG FASE” getting knocked out in his own hood
  5. KIMBO slice KNOCKED OUT IN 14 SECS.!!!

15 Comments on "Down Syndrome Guy Knocked Out For Hitting Small Child"

1. dutty on Wed, 29th Oct 2008 1:07 pm

2. the best on Wed, 29th Oct 2008 4:23 pm

ight dat’s wat’s poping u get a 10 lol

3. BobbyBrownCocaineSurplus on Wed, 29th Oct 2008 4:50 pm

good for him

4. MISTA on Wed, 29th Oct 2008 8:06 pm

5. [video] Down Syndrome Guy Knocked Out For Hitting Small Child « STREET KNOWLEDGE MEDIA on Wed, 29th Oct 2008 8:19 pm

[...] Source: Smarten Up [...]

6. rzilla on Wed, 29th Oct 2008 8:29 pm

people dem wiked…

7. grumpyface on Wed, 29th Oct 2008 9:07 pm

8. Coffee on Wed, 29th Oct 2008 9:19 pm

Word…I could argue for both sides…I’m just not going to say anything…LOL

9. Ano on Fri, 31st Oct 2008 12:23 am

Ok I wasnt going to comment but i seen this vid everywhere now .. but…
    First point , he barely touched the kid.. He grazed him if that ( Not that I agree with anyone laying their hands on children or animals for any reason) second .. Heres a thought.. How bout checking if you son is ok first before acting like a goof.. Like the dude knocks the guy out and does not once check if his son is ok ? Am i missing something here? Now if he would of acted like an adult he could of seen his son was ok and that the dude had down syndrome… Theres better ways he could of handled it… I hope some people on here can see that instead of just seeing some dude get knocked out….

10. mmmhmmm on Fri, 31st Oct 2008 10:24 am

I’m sorry, but if someone was even trying to lay a finger on my daughter, I would f*&^ them up! I’m not a violent person, but no one should have the right to come that close to touching my daughter maliciously, violently, etc. etc.

11. Jessica on Fri, 31st Oct 2008 12:40 pm

Man that was sad! This kid has down syndrome!!!! everyone can tell a child that has down syndrome, something should have been said to his parents, he shouldn’t have got knocked out, the poor kid could have died! Down syndrome kids don’t know what to do, what’s going on, or anything, they don’t think twice before doing something. I feel bad for the down syndrome kid in the case… it just was dead wrong for him to get knocked out!!!

12. Cide on Sat, 1st Nov 2008 10:54 pm

hahaha. He caught him with the haymaker.

13. Major on Mon, 3rd Nov 2008 5:43 am

i agree w/ you but sometimes things happen so fast in real time with your emotions. i hate that happened to the father and the kid and also for the guy who was hit. hope he’s well..

14. mmmhmmm on Mon, 3rd Nov 2008 9:23 am

He pulled out a cell phone and had a full length conversation with someone else. If he’s capable of doing that, then he knows not to hit someone else. Down syndrome does not mean your stupid or crazy or that you don’t know what you’re doing. Look it up at Again, anyone comes close to laying a finger on my daughter–if you’re a stranger, don’t even talk to her unless I’m around–I’m f&*^ing you up!

15. Nick'Mo on Tue, 4th Nov 2008 2:08 am

I will agree with you on some parts, but if he cannot control himself than he should not be allowed in public, PERIOD!! Just because he has down syndrome, does that give him the okay if he kicks a kid. What if he had a gun or a knife, would you still say that he has down syndrome and the guy should have checked first. I’m not gonna lie, I would have checked to make sure my kid was straight, but down syndrome or not that guy would have got some type of punishment by me. Not the restaurant manger, owner, the guys mom, security, police, or anyone else, just me.