Salutes sexy ass Tamron Hall

October 20, 2008 by Don Of Dons

i was doing some channel surfing while judge mathis was on a commercial…. thats when i saw next weeks sexy beast TAMRON HALL ….

a old dude trying to holla at my baby

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 2.0/10 (1 vote cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Salutes sexy ass Tamron Hall , 2.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating

1. JUDGE MATHIS sued because he called a broad a hillbilly
  2. Kidz In The Hall Drivin down the block full video
  3. Judge Mathis neaw season starts next week
  4. Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five @ the 22nd Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame …
  5. ADINA HOWARD – freak like me … salutes this old school sexy beast

Comments

35 Comments on "Salutes sexy ass Tamron Hall"

1. ... on Mon, 20th Oct 2008 4:05 pm

yep.. its true..

2. Vladfresco on Mon, 20th Oct 2008 4:10 pm

She’s a Keeper….

Beauty and Brains…..

Tamron Hall (born in 1970 in Luling, Texas) is currently a dayside anchor for MSNBC.

Before she joined MSNBC, she worked at WFLD-TV in Chicago from 1997 to 2007. During her stint there, she held a number of positions including general assignment reporter, consumer reporter, and most recently, host of the three-hour “Fox News in the Morning” program. She also anchored the weekday mornings and served as a noon anchor. Hall also covered several breaking news stories including one of Amtrak’s most devastating accidents in Illinois and she secured a one-on-one interview with Sen. Barack Obama shortly before he announced his run for the presidency. Hall was nominated for an Emmy for her consumer report segment, “The Bottom Line,” which she launched in 1999. Before joining WFLD, Hall spent four years as a general assignment reporter at KTVT in Dallas, Texas. She began her broadcasting career at KBTX –in Bryan, Texas–as a general assignment reporter.

Hall received a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Journalism from Temple University. She is a member of the National Association of Black Journalists. Hall is also very involved in charitable organizations that help women fight abuse and organizations that work to end illiteracy. Hall is a native of Luling, Texas.

(Courtesy of Wikipedia.org)

3. Craig on Wed, 22nd Oct 2008 10:35 am

She bring back that Halle Berry STRICKLEY BUSINESS hair du.

4. Dalton on Mon, 10th Nov 2008 2:38 pm

Tamron Hall is by far one of the most beautiful women on cable news. She is intelligent and she seems down to earth. I don’t know where they got her from but kudos to MSNBC for putting this lovely women on TV for all of America to enjoy.

BTW, look out for WDIV channel 4 Detroit mornings news anchor Rhonda Walker, she is another news beauty that would do wonders for ratings at a station like CNN or MSNBC

5. john zollner on Tue, 2nd Dec 2008 5:51 pm

Very nice woman , fresh face don’t seem to be stuck up

6. cedric on Mon, 5th Jan 2009 10:40 pm

very very beautiful woman, may god bless you and keep you moving up in your profession.

7. smoothg on Thu, 8th Jan 2009 10:18 pm

I sure would love to get in her panties and tear that up.

8. Dwayne on Sat, 10th Jan 2009 5:51 am

If I ever come into a large sum of money, I will ask Tamron Hall to marry me. She is sooo sexy, I watch her every chance I get. I Love You Tamron!

9. Dale on Wed, 21st Jan 2009 1:13 am

The sexiest on MSNBC. Wish I were 20 years younger or 20 million richer.

10. Dale on Wed, 21st Jan 2009 1:16 am

The sexiest on MSNBC.
    Wish I were 20 years younger or 20 million richer.

11. CB on Wed, 11th Feb 2009 10:19 am

I miss her on MyFoxChicago! She is so beautiful, funny and smart. I think she is much prettier and hotter than Halle Berry. But that’s just me, and I am a straight female who loves and appreciates women. ;)

12. DON OF CALI on Wed, 18th Feb 2009 2:05 pm

tamron:willumarryme?please

13. jonathan c hardwrict on Thu, 19th Feb 2009 2:24 pm

hi tamron im a 28 year old black male from st.louis i was just wondering if you.ve ever been to st.louis before and is being a tv news anchor as fun as it seems.

14. Patrick on Thu, 5th Mar 2009 5:53 am

Tamron hall makes you want to wake up early on the west coast to see the news super sexy southern bell

15. manson on Thu, 5th Mar 2009 10:48 am

i’d eat that black ass!!!

16. Rod Edwards on Thu, 12th Mar 2009 11:18 am

I think this sista is the epitome of what beauty, intelligence and professional swagger is concerning the execution of her job. Wow, she just oozes with sexiness and me also working in the media field it would be hard for me to focus on my job task and watch her at the same time! Continued success for this woman who keeps stepping her game up and looks fantastic doing it!

17. Mack Waters on Fri, 17th Apr 2009 8:42 am

I am 84 but my eyesight is still very good! I watch MSNBC every day and I must say; you Tamron are always dressed so neat ( just like you just stepped out of a band box ) as they use to say! To me you are about the prettest girl I have ever seen! Very good at your job too! Thought you might like to know ! Sincerely, Mack, Wish I could meet you!

18. Black King on Wed, 29th Apr 2009 7:10 am

I do not look at a woman just because she looks good. I look at the personality, style, and soul of a sister before I make a judgement call. Tamron Hall, has southern charm, not giggling all the time like some anchors I see on TV, and she looks like she can cook! If she can make me laugh, then she has my heart.

19. Old Buster on Wed, 8th Jul 2009 11:39 pm

Im 93 years old and Ive gotta say that no one on tv straightens out my longfellow like Tamron does.

20. jerrell baldwin on Mon, 27th Jul 2009 3:07 pm

WOW WOW WOW!Im a country boy, and i was told if a woman is smart tell her she’s beautiful.And if she’s beautiful, tell her shes smart. Dam when i see her I dont know what the hell to say.She could read the phone book, and id be like “Yes Dear.” Hey shes not wearing her ring, so i might have a chance. i think i loved her coverage of the Olympics best, they called her “Tight Pants” because of how that perfect body looks is in them. WOW. Hell id get 2 more jobs to keep her happy. But i thinks its the fact that shes so approachable, smart, and just all around cool young lady.

21. David Haywood on Thu, 30th Jul 2009 4:27 pm

Wow! What can I say that hasn’t been said alredy??? She is beautiful and smart. She made me laugh today when she said that she did not know what a “putz” was. I was on the floor. And then she looked it up but did not give the meaning on the air. Funny sutff. I know how she felt. I heard the word for the first time some years ago while working for a large movie studio and said it to a jewish man; my boss. It’s a good thing that he is a good friend and understood my ignorance.

Keep up the great work Tamron.

P.S. Are you married.

22. sean on Tue, 25th Aug 2009 9:26 am

i have to meet this woman and do whatever she say i need to to be mr tamron hall…….i aint lying………..i aint lying…………i aint lying………..

23. dick hertz on Fri, 18th Sep 2009 5:06 pm

AHH, yes…..I knew it was more out there than just me. I’ve been feeling this pookie ( that’s what I call ‘em when they are THAT fine & smart ) since she was at WFLD-TV….FOX NEWS in Chicago. Personally, just a little too chatty for me…..but other than that, I’d LOVE to bruise her butt!…..you know…see if I can make her cry.

24. john jones [J.J] on Fri, 25th Sep 2009 10:28 am

Miss Tamron Hall.You are very very sexy.I wood like to leave you with this statement’.. Some people believe that nature makes people good; others say that it is habit; and still others say it is teaching.Experience shows that logical arguments and teaching are not effective in most cases.The soul of the student must have been conditioned by good habits just like land must be cultivated to nurture seed.For a person whose life is guided by emotion will not listen to a rational argument’ nor will he understand it. Say my name lol…

25. Ricky A. Brown on Mon, 8th Mar 2010 7:01 pm

Tamron Hall, You have that “Texas charm”!!!

26. Robert on Tue, 9th Mar 2010 10:06 pm

I think that Tamron Hall is one of the most graceful women on
    TV.I just want to know why is it that we can’t more of you on TV, and what will the President do about the black population that has to come out of the prison system, and the lack of jobs that they will be open to them. What about the true success stories that need to be told.

27. W.J. Galloway on Mon, 5th Jul 2010 1:20 am

Is Tamron Hall still with MSNBC.COM Morning NEWS….?

28. Glennell Burnette on Thu, 15th Jul 2010 10:48 am

I RANK HER ALONG WITH LISA RAE MCCOY AS BEING THE TWO SEXIEST BLACK WOMEN IN OUR GREAT U.S.A.,ARE THEY NOT ON THE COVER OF SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!?!?!

29. RICHTALLY on Wed, 28th Jul 2010 1:07 pm

badass woman,sexy as hell, fine as hell,perfect specimine!gorgheous too! nuff said!

30. Lovett on Wed, 11th Aug 2010 3:02 pm

Tamron is an extremely talented journalist and plus she is so fine. I just relish watching her on MSNBS. You go girl!

31. ebneila on Mon, 3rd Jan 2011 12:40 pm

I love Tamron Hall!! She is a woman very comfortable in her beautiful, yet, unassuming persona. She does not copy anyone in either dress or style because she doesn’t have to. To me, she is the sexiest anchor on TV, bar none.

32. Carmen Nieto on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 2:20 pm

Tamaron Hall is a very pretty lady but lately her hair doesnt look good.Please style your hair diffrently so that your beauty could shine. thank you

33. GJ on Mon, 13th Feb 2012 3:08 pm

Hello MS Tamron Hall, thanks for the great job you do. I like your hair style. Is it possible to get in touch with your stylist?Can you help me, I am just an older woman who has lost her hair,your style would fit me just fine. Thank you .

34. James Taylor on Thu, 30th Aug 2012 11:59 pm

Hey Tam, you get prettyer by the moment,

35. hawaii bob on Mon, 25th Mar 2013 10:17 am

aloha! LEGGY BEAUTIFUL STEAMING SULTRY SHAPELY SEK C Miss HALL flat out ROCKS! Not seen enuff though aloha hb