ti on the set of a new movie

October 9, 2008 by Don Of Dons

ti doing his community service
______________________________________________________
**correction**

ti on the set of his new movie bone deep – salutes cheri from atlantic records…. oh yeah PAPER TRAIL IN STORES NOW

1. NO MATTER WHAT – T.I
  2. T.I PAPER TRAIL ALBUM COVER
  3. T.I A BETTER DAY off paper trail
  4. T.I – SWING YOUR RAG produced by Swizz beatz
  5. Saigon speaks to Street Knowledge TV about the mobb deep beef .

Comments

6 Comments on "ti on the set of a new movie"

1. Hurricane Ike on Thu, 9th Oct 2008 9:25 pm

Awww DAMN. Say it aint so T.I

2. Meeee on Thu, 9th Oct 2008 9:29 pm

fukk thiz shit …dis some photoshop shit…sukk dikk internet junkiez…….shout out to my nigga tiP

3. cook up on Thu, 9th Oct 2008 9:38 pm

its a wrap for ti he aint allowed in the projects anymore

4. ROOSTER on Thu, 9th Oct 2008 10:19 pm

WHO THE FLLLIIUUCK CARES!!! FIRST OF ALL ITS COMMUNITY SERVICE AS A FLLUCKIN CROSSING GUARD FOR THE KIDS… EVEN IF IT WASNT PHOTOSHOP YALL ACT LIKE HE STRAIGHT JUDGE JOE BROWNIN DUDES

YALL N!GG@Z MAD IGNORANT TO SAY HE LOST HIS STRIPES FOR DOING COURT APPOINTED COMMUNITY SERVICE TO CUT HIS TIME… I GUESS FOR THE STREETS YOU GOTTA GO HARD AND JUST BE A GIRL IN JAIL… FOR THE STREETS SCREW IT JUST GO KAMAKAZIE AND ONE YOURSELF…MAN IF N!gg@z HAD TO STAY HARD FOR THE INTERNET THEY BE BETTER OFF DEAD… ALL TO SAVE FACE FOR SOME DUDE IN THE DIGITAL WORLD RIGHT AFTER HE SMACKS OFF TO THE BEAUTY BEAST OF THE WEEK IN A SOCK… BUNCH OF SOCK PUPPET @SS DUDES

5. cook up on Thu, 9th Oct 2008 10:33 pm

^^^^ Long paragraph + typing in caps = a mad T.I stan

Its not our fault T.I told on his block for a lighter sentence

6. Young on Fri, 10th Oct 2008 8:57 am

I second roosters comments! Dudes need to give that tough guy act a rest. The moment a cop tell you, you’re about to do some time you’d probably nut up. I’ve never been to jail or sold drugs. It may be the upbringing or the Love of God that helped me maintain my SENSE. Get Real people….Jail isn’t where it’s at!