McCain-Palin rally-goers tell us they believe Barack Obama is a terrorist

October 9, 2008 by Don Of Dons

McCain-Palin rally-goers tell us they believe Barack Obama is a terrorist. Plus lots of Sarah Palin fun …… fuck that ,soon as i get home im taking down that skeeza as sexy beast of the week

1. YOUNG JEEZY SUPPORTS OBAMA – NOT MCCAIN
  2. NEW DIDDY BLOG “JOHN MCCAIN SCARES ME MORE THAN SARAH PALIN”
  3. BARACK OBAMA on the cover of SOURCE MAGAZINE
  4. BARACK OBAMA VIBE MAGAZINE NOVEMBER ISSUE
  5. John McCain undressing Palin with his eyes

Comments

15 Comments on "McCain-Palin rally-goers tell us they believe Barack Obama is a terrorist"

1. bunun on Thu, 9th Oct 2008 11:35 am

wtf ???

2. ACH-UP.com on Thu, 9th Oct 2008 12:19 pm

hahah woooow these fuckin crackers need a big bowl of soup so they can drown

3. kc on Thu, 9th Oct 2008 1:36 pm

Even if i had never heard fo either of the presidential candidates prior to this eleciton, just watching the debates alone would put Obama in my favor. Here are my reasons why…
    1. He actually answers the question: his responses even his vice presidents responses are direct and informative. Mccain and Palin beat around the “bush” refering to expirience. Please explain to me what siting accross the table from people or a damn energy bill you delt with previously has anything to do with the situations at hand.

2. He doesnt attack Mccain: Mccain is quick to falsify info on Obama and cause him to use is 2mins to clarify the errors in Mccains speach. Why doesnt Mccain just say what he will change and leave it at that?

3. The problem with america today was created by those just like Mccain. Why would we keep electing the same type of person if we keep going in a negative direction. If we want change we have to change it. Obama to me is a breath of fresh air. He is completely opposite of those he is up against. He represents good judgement, Mccain represents expirience that has led us to where we are today.

thats my 2cents

4. The Honorable 'Sass on Thu, 9th Oct 2008 4:10 pm

I’m ashamed this was Ohio but at the same time not surprised. My state is on that bullshit. I cringed when I saw this over at the MSNBC message boards this morning.

5. dutty on Thu, 9th Oct 2008 5:44 pm

f*cking hilarious!
    What was up with that crazy bitch!?! LOL!

6. StewXL on Thu, 9th Oct 2008 9:00 pm

Slavery = Original Terrorism

7. Mikedigi on Thu, 9th Oct 2008 9:59 pm

Word to StewXL. ^^^
    These white folk need to stop ishbullin’. Any excuse not to vote for the Black man, in reality he’s Half-Black. They will suspend logic to justify their vote. The sad truth is that if Obama was only White he would have a bigger lead over this republican clown ass ticket. Alot of White folks know what time it is so Obama should win. Hands down, He’s the better Man!
    Can you imagine if Hillary won and McSame got some small town Black politician on his ticket to get them Obama votes. I’d be ROTFL and running to vote for Hillary, but no some of these women fall for this crap. Any excuse will do.
    (A Black Man on the replublican ticket… My fault I’m buggin’).

8. yo on Fri, 10th Oct 2008 1:17 am

dam….. yall feel tht dem white folks scared tht a black man could actually be president… ooooweee… bye haters

9. Dolla Sign on Fri, 10th Oct 2008 8:31 am

racist fucks

10. ne where gang on Fri, 10th Oct 2008 4:50 pm

lol this shows that white people are really scared a Black man will be President

11. reddgrant on Fri, 10th Oct 2008 9:28 pm

I’m sad to say im from Ohio, but you know what this is what you get from Ohio. A bunch of dumb racist people scared of change. they believe anything on T.V.

12. Cide on Fri, 10th Oct 2008 9:41 pm

Even McCain is having trouble with the ignorant/racist supporters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLlIigHg1v0

He looked embarrassed. He should fire his campaign manager because the negative campaigning backfired. It brought out the ugly underbelly of the country.

13. ROOSTER on Sat, 11th Oct 2008 2:48 am

THIS IS SCAREY… THIS IS AN EXTREMIST GROUP IF I EVER SAW ONE…. “ONE LADY SAID BEING A TERRIORIST WAS IN HIS BLOOD LINE…ANOTHER SAID JUST LOOK AT HIS NAME… THIS IS THE KIND OF SUPPORT MC PALIN IS DRUMMING UP?! WOW SHE ACTUALLY SAID I KNEW NOTHING BEFORE THIS RALLY….THIS IS WHAT A MC PALIN RALLY DOES TO REGULAR EVERYDAY AMERICANS?! OR IS THIS REGULAR EVERYDAY AMERICANS AT THEIR TRUEST…

HEY MC PALIN EXTREMIST GROUPS – YOU WANNA LOOK INTO YOUR FAMILY TREE AND SEE WHATS IN YOUR BLOOD LINE? … NEED I SAY MORE … WOW

THERES A DIFFERENCE FROM SUPPORTING ONE CANIDATE OVER THE OTHER AND PURE BLIND HATRED

ONE DUDE CALLED HIM A “ONE MAN TERRORIST CELL”

MC PALIN KEEPING BRINGING OUT THE TRUE AMERICANS… EXPOSE YOUR EXTREMIST FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE…PLEASE WE NEED YOUR LIGHT TO SHINE ON THE ROACHES THAT HIDE BEHIND FAKE SMILES…

14. Shawty S.O. on Tue, 14th Oct 2008 4:01 am

LOL Ignorance leads to some ugly place were brainless people like this live..matter o fact i have people like that in my hood and i live in Montreal Canada so…racism never ever left, it’s rejuvenated, Palin started it all really lol

PS : Barack > McCain + Sarah Palin + G. W. Bush ..all day

15. first black employee at my job. on Wed, 15th Oct 2008 5:29 pm

ima get stright to the point (Terrorist) is the new word for (Nigger) please pray for them for they dont know what the hell they are mad about…..As much as things (Change) they same the (Same)