lol LL COOL J INTERVIEW WITH JASON ELLIS

October 2, 2008 by Don Of Dons

ll cool j interview with jason ellis
______________________________________________________

lol LL COOL J INTERVIEW WITH JASON ELLIS

[audio:http://smartenupnas.com/audio/lle.mp3]

1. LL COOL J interview with DJ KAY SLAY on STREET SWEEPER RADIO
  2. LL COOL J ft LIL MO – I CRY
  3. LL COOL J ft Trey Songz – Girl If I & Hi Haters Freestyle
  4. LL COOL J ft THE DREAM – BABY
  5. video of LL Cool J interview with Dj Envy

Comments

8 Comments on "lol LL COOL J INTERVIEW WITH JASON ELLIS"

1. stephanie on Fri, 3rd Oct 2008 1:55 pm

how bizarre?!?

2. balaramesh on Sun, 5th Oct 2008 11:54 pm

dude WENT at ll.

ll got out of character. he should have ended this interview. he might have been high or something. oh, i forgot he is “drug free”.

3. Timbulb on Fri, 7th Nov 2008 12:59 am

LL – “Who would win in a fight between you and Howard Stern?”
    Ellis – “Me”
    — silence —

HAHA!

4. Andy on Mon, 29th Dec 2008 7:11 pm

I’m a big Jason Ellis fan, but he obviously doesn’t know LL well enough to start an interview off with those questions and statements. LL didn’t understand the Prince reference and Ellis should have clarified. Ellis thought that it was friendly banter because of LL’s insane laugh and didn’t pick up on the hostility…..all downhill from there. I hadn’t heard the interview until now, and I actually sort of see where LL was coming from.

5. DG on Fri, 23rd Jan 2009 4:39 pm

Get these balls.

6. DD on Tue, 14th Jul 2009 10:41 am

Are you kidding me? I finally got to see how mentally retarded ll is, guy can’t even think on the spot for an interview and he is supposed to make rhymes? He should probably stick to his B movie appearances and having people write his R&B songs for him… Self proclaimed greatest of all time?… Maybe ll should find out which kind of radio host his agent signed him up to do before being blindsided by someone like Ellis and not recovering at all, it would have been better for him to run like a little girl away from the interview…

7. Joe on Wed, 26th May 2010 11:10 pm

LL is basically a complete moron. You’d think he could handle a simple interview with some off the wall questions. It also sounded like he was in a room full of his entourage trying to impress them. What a joke. Guess he never heard Ellis before, and probably just thought the guy was going to kiss his ass the way everyone else does. Not gonna happen LL Dumbass!!

8. hello on Sat, 29th May 2010 11:21 am

Yeah, who cares? Recently, I found an age-gap site called __Agegaplove“.co“m__ and I met my lover here. He is 9 yeard older than me. It’s a nice place- for Younger Women and Older Men, or Older Women and Younger Men, to interact with each other. Age gap is- not problem there. You may check out or tell your friends.