THE GAMES LIST OF TOP 10 RAPPERS

August 8, 2008 by Don Of Dons

THE GAMES LIST OF TOP 10 RAPPERS

1. GQ magazine 25 biggest simps list … lol @ number 3
  2. DAILY WRAP UP … NEWS ON PIMP C’S DEATH … 50 CENT makes PROSECUTORS top 10 violent games list and more
  3. The Games ex Fiance chilling with Joe Budden on the day she was supposed to marry the game
  4. RAPPERS TALK ABOUT THEIR MOST SHOCKING CELEB FANS
  5. THE GAMES cousin breaks his silence …. The Game sister is a Hood rat , and his moms house is in foreclosure

Comments

6 Comments on "THE GAMES LIST OF TOP 10 RAPPERS"

1. DJ CISCO on Fri, 8th Aug 2008 8:48 pm

Sometimes I wonder if Game can go a full day without mentioning another rapper’s name! Props for mentioning Kane in that list!!! Cube killed the list though…I would’ve went with Snoop if it had to be someone from the west coast.

2. The Mac on Fri, 8th Aug 2008 9:16 pm

^^^^

Doesn’t know West Coast rap

3. StewXL on Fri, 8th Aug 2008 10:15 pm

.. yeah Cisco.. Game can not een go a whole song without mentioning Dre, Big, Pac or Nas.

Aint hatin’ cuz I like The Game.. but still..

4. DJ CISCO on Fri, 8th Aug 2008 11:26 pm

The Mac,
    You are partially right! I don’t know ALL of the rappers that came out the West rap music game but… Did you want me to say Mac 10, Dre, EZ-E, D.O.C, MC Eight, Kid Frost, Ice T, Too Short, Warren G or maybe Spice 1? I love Cube but he didn’t make it far with the music “hence ” the Fridays flix! Are any of those guys more sucessful in the RAP/MC game then Snoop? ??? I’m a DJ so I know my fair share of music brah! Not just that 2 step shit either…I’ve been spinning since 1990 brah!

5. rzilla on Sat, 9th Aug 2008 1:50 pm

he forgot to mention soulja boy

6. balaramesh on Sun, 10th Aug 2008 9:51 pm

game had balance in his mcs. old school and newer rappers. no real coast favoritism.

cube > snoop

snoop my favorite of the two but ice cube was harder and more political and he dont have a ghostwritter.