JORDAN SAYS KOBE COULDNT BEAT HIM IN HIS PRIME

August 4, 2008 by Don Of Dons
Filed under sports

JORDAN SAYS KOBE COULDNT BEAT HIM IN HIS PRIME – salutes alex

1. Kobe Bryant & his Family leaving The Staple Center after they barely beat the celtics
  2. Kobe Bryant Genius Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
  3. Young Jeezy mixtape “the Prime Minister” hosted by dj infamous
  4. Metroid Prime 3 Corruption video review
  5. KOBE BRYANT SLAM MAGAZINE february 08 issue

Comments

21 Comments on "JORDAN SAYS KOBE COULDNT BEAT HIM IN HIS PRIME"

1. napps126 on Mon, 4th Aug 2008 8:13 am

oh oh….sound like fighting words

2. NotU on Mon, 4th Aug 2008 9:12 am

Jordan shouldn’t say that…..everyone already know he’s better…..but he’s going to make himself look too cocky……just stay silent and sell underwears…..and fly sneakers….

3. ne where gang on Mon, 4th Aug 2008 12:06 pm

I agree he should have just left it alone….i think that Kobe shit is getting to him

& that shit had 2 be edited HE DIDN’T MISS A SHOT? CGI

4. The Honorable on Mon, 4th Aug 2008 12:47 pm

This is why you’re my nigga, Don.

By the way, I gotta steal this, lol. You know Jilla is my nigga.

5. MDAce15 on Mon, 4th Aug 2008 5:36 pm

Simply the greatest. Ever! Only a fool would say otherwise.

6. MDAce15 on Mon, 4th Aug 2008 5:43 pm

Oh and as far as people thinking Mr. Jordan is cocky… I defy anyone to find a single reason why he shouldn’t be. Would Jordan have allowed his team to be up 25 in the third quarter and lose… IN THE FINALS? I dont think so. There will never be anyone on his level. Best scorer, fierce competitor, one of the best defensive guards ever, one of the smartest players ever, best clutch player in the history of ANY sport, the list never ends. Kobe… Lebron… no one will come close. As I said Simply the greatest. Ever!

7. DJ CISCO on Mon, 4th Aug 2008 8:38 pm

Showoff! LOL…Old man still got though! He will always be the man in Basketball!

8. Rellextra on Tue, 5th Aug 2008 2:19 am

Like was he lying??? Come on man Kobe is extremely talented but he will never be like JORDAN

9. bonamus on Tue, 5th Aug 2008 4:46 am

I agree with notu & gang. He should leave that alone, he too old for that. Everybody know who’s the best. I’m a huge mj fan, but tha was uncalled for. Come on Jordan……CHILLAX!!!!!

10. napps126 on Tue, 5th Aug 2008 7:52 am

MDAce15

True.

Jordan has never EVER lost in the finals……hence his rings

11. RODNEY T on Tue, 5th Aug 2008 10:35 am

AINT NO WAY JORDAN IS BETTER THAN KOBE.WHEN JORDAN WAS PLAYING NAME 5 HALL OF FAME GAURDS OR FORWARDS THAT WAS PLAYING.PUT JORDAN IN THE NBA NOW IN HIS PRIME WITH THE GAURDS AND FORWARDS HE’LL GET KILLED.HIS D WAS GOOD BECAUSE WHO HE CHECKING JOHN STARKS LOL

12. RODNEY T on Tue, 5th Aug 2008 10:38 am

I’LL BET ON KOBE,AI,OR LEBRON OVER JORDAN ANYTIME TELL HIM I SAID THAT

13. Young on Tue, 5th Aug 2008 3:00 pm

DON>?!?!!?
    Get this nigga above blocked off your site.
    How old are you buddy? 12?!? You HAVE to be “YOUNG” for real
    to say what you said.
    5 HOF Guards in Jordan era
    1.Magic
    2.Zeek
    3.Reggie
    4.Stockton
    5. Maybe Dumars
    I’m sure some true Basketball fans can come up with a few more.
    And the niggas above wasn’t just feirce…The league was totally different than what it is now. Shit talking number one was a killer. Half these bitch niggas in the L now couldn’t deal without trying to take a swing at a nigga.
    GET THIS FUCK NIGGA OFF HERE BEFORE I CLICK.

OUT

14. Young on Tue, 5th Aug 2008 3:04 pm

I bet if Garnett would’ve been in MJ’s ear the way he was on THE WHOLE Lakers squad there wouldn’t have been a game 6. MJ would’ve put the whole squad on his back and sent KG and them Celtics back home crying tears of PAIN. That’d be REAL.

And I ain’t even get on the Karl Malones, Charles Oakleys, Barkleys…RODMANS…Man you buggin’.

15. Young on Tue, 5th Aug 2008 3:06 pm

Oh and SCOTTIE!! You got me wriled up talking about this game we call Hoops. I does this…so don’t come at me on no dumb shit. I do my homework on and off the court.

16. rodney t on Wed, 6th Aug 2008 11:31 am

jordan didnt win a ring until his 7 year in the league magic and all the rest of them players already done it so bitch stop crying jordan dont have more points than karl malone so how he the fucking best and hell no i aint no fucking 12 i know basketball put jordan in the league right now and he wouldnt be shit now click bitch

17. rodney t on Wed, 6th Aug 2008 11:49 am

if kg was in jordan ear it would ve been a sweep instead of 4-2 face it the players are better now than back in the days kobe is a better player than jordan already so face it.if kobe was going against ewing starks gerald wilkins and barkley he’ll have 7 rings by now

18. Young on Wed, 6th Aug 2008 1:10 pm

Fuck that!!
    Hands down any SANE individual would pick MJ in his prime over any of these cats you named earlier. Not taking anything away from any of them cause they are the nicest in the L right now. But Homes? Get real!! MJ would have none of that shit! Get off Kobes DICK!! NOWAY THE MVP should lose in the FINALS!!! You may as well put Kobe in the same breath as say……DIRK! Get the individual hardware but don’t win the ONE THAT COUNTS! Unless of course he was playing with that guy that rapped some shit about “how his ass taste”. Pause

19. kent on Mon, 11th Aug 2008 2:56 am

if this…if that….fuck that if shit….jordan is the best EVER…there will never be another MJ…or anything close…its alot of talented players now and back then but jordan wasnt human….he was a machine….that guy was unstoppable….i dont know what the fuck some of ya’ll talkin bout….do your history on jordan….he’s a living legend

20. Whistle on Sat, 1st Nov 2008 4:45 am

Its true Jordan, if he were in his prime would beat kobe, but Kobe isn’t even in his prime yet. Jordan knows that. He is getting scared.

21. kobe sux on Wed, 19th Nov 2008 9:14 pm

kobe already passed his prime, fool!
    his best is not even close to MJ’s average.