yung berg apologizes for his recent anti dark skinned women comments

1. YUNG BERG doesnt like dark skinned women
  2. GREEN LANTERN & THE EMPIRE presents: YUNG BERG- YUNG BOSS OR DIE VOL. 1
  3. RAY J ft YUNG BERG SEXY CAN I
  4. RAY J FT YUNG BERG SEXY CAN I VIDEO
  5. Yung Berg ft Casha – The Business video

Comments

9 Comments on "yung berg apologizes for his recent anti dark skinned women comments"

1. osa500 on Fri, 11th Jul 2008 5:40 pm

Dude is a clown

2. napps126 on Fri, 11th Jul 2008 7:39 pm

to late….u just lost most of ur fans

3. Blitzkrieg on Fri, 11th Jul 2008 7:40 pm

u lost.

yung herb.

4. LonDON DON - P on Sat, 12th Jul 2008 3:39 am

he is a young guy..i mean most poeple have their favs when it comes 2 size of ass, chest…skin tone, dont lie 2 yourself..me i love sexy women, good bodies and better faces, my no.1 girl is dark, not night, but dark and i will still say that most of the time its about the light skined girlz or the girlz with some black and next mix in them..thats if im not lieing, feel me

5. Arequ on Mon, 14th Jul 2008 3:38 pm

LOST

6. KIAH on Mon, 14th Jul 2008 10:44 pm

YOU SUCK YUNG BERG WITH YOUR “FIRE CROTCH”. I HEARD EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID AND NOW YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT IT WAS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT. WHAT YOU SAID WAS IGNORANT & DISRESPECTFUL. YOUR MUSIC WAS NEVER THAT HOT. YOU JUST LOST THE FEW FANS YOU HAD. YOU SORRY SLOB. HOW YOU GONNA TALK ABOUT DARK SKIN WOMEN WHEN THE MOTHER OF YOUR SON IS A DARK SKIN WOMAN.

7. Kyhanna on Tue, 15th Jul 2008 5:20 pm

THIS HERBS HAVIN NIGGA DIDNT ENEV SAY WAT HE SAID WAS WRONG ND ITS 2 LATE 2 NOT LOSE ANY FANS NOW (THE LIL FANS HE HAD) HE REALLY THOUGHT THAT THAT WASNT GONNA BLOW ^ ND NO 1 WAS GONNA HEAR WELL NEWSFLASH U PROBABLY LOST ABOUT 25% OF UR FANS MII ND ALOT OF PPL I KNO R DARK ND NOT ONLY IS UR BABY MOMMA DARK SO IS UR MOM SMART ASS

8. MsWisdom on Thu, 17th Jul 2008 12:22 pm

whats the difference between lite and dark pussy? what kind of triflen azz question is that to ask a young man who is obviously mentally lost? Some of our women in this world mos def contributes to our men lost mentallity and ignorant azz ways. Thats was not an appropiate way in asking him the diffrence of a lite woman and a darker woman…u just had to say “pussy.” That was REAAAAAL triflen mama. Real dirty and disgusting

9. DJ CISCO on Fri, 18th Jul 2008 12:29 am

I don’t understand…Why can’t he say that he prefers light women? Is it THAT fucking wrong? If he would’ve said that he only likes dark women…will there be an issue? It’s like saying I only like women with big asses or…big tatas. I’m just saying.