YUNG BERG doesnt like dark skinned women

July 10, 2008 by Don Of Dons

new bria myles pictures
______________________________________________________

YUNG BERG shares his views on dark skinned women … and coffee doesnt seem too happy

[audio:http://riddimmafia.com/audio/pooltest.mp3]

1. RAY J ft YUNG BERG SEXY CAN I
  2. GREEN LANTERN & THE EMPIRE presents: YUNG BERG- YUNG BOSS OR DIE VOL. 1
  3. RAY J FT YUNG BERG SEXY CAN I VIDEO
  4. YUNG BERG JIM ft JONES “SEXY LADY” REMIX
  5. Yung Berg ft Casha – The Business video

Comments

13 Comments on "YUNG BERG doesnt like dark skinned women"

1. StewXL on Thu, 10th Jul 2008 10:02 pm

This fag ass nigguh…. I love me some dark sistas….! This flash in the pan ass bitch of a nigga prolly like light skinned dicks….

2. napps126 on Thu, 10th Jul 2008 10:33 pm

that nigga is a fag

3. The Executive on Fri, 11th Jul 2008 8:58 am

Berg is a Bitch for saying that! He just lost some female fans saying that shit…. now he only gonna sell like 200o albums…LOL

I luv me some Brown women…… Their Pussy is so wet… you wouldnt know that berg or better yet… yung herb

He’s about 4-11 talkin greasy…… Fuck outta here

4. unlimitedfutwear on Fri, 11th Jul 2008 12:29 pm

COFFEE IS GORGEOUS WTF WRONG WIT DAT KID
    READ WILLIE LYNCH’S BOOK THIS IS WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT LIGHT SKINNED THINKING THEY BETTER THAN THE DARK ONES. WE ALL BLACK SOME MORE THAN OTHERS YA DIG. HOW HE THINK HE GOT LIGHT SKINNED? SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE…….. YOU FILL IT IN!!!
    BLACK PEOPLE UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. O-City on Fri, 11th Jul 2008 1:41 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Totally agree, ignorant ass thinking.

6. roc 4 life on Fri, 11th Jul 2008 3:49 pm

his mama is brown skinned and he has the brown paper bag complex??? he’s missing out…hey more for me! As for the ‘dark butts’ referance…he’s an asshole!FUCK HIM!

7. StewXL on Fri, 11th Jul 2008 4:49 pm

^^^^ What up fellas.. all yall is my mu’phukahs fo’ sho’..! Cuz yall niggas know the real..!!

Fuck Berg ol’ bitch fag ass.. I just HAD to say that shit again..!!

Look at that picture.. shiiiit… don’t get me wrong, light skins is cool, but man aint nuthin like some chocolate…

8. Boss on Fri, 11th Jul 2008 7:56 pm

i agree wit dude, rather have that light shade of brown than sum damn “coffee” skinned women lmao

9. murda murk on Fri, 11th Jul 2008 11:01 pm

lighter woman are always hotter, there are a few exceptions. Thats the way all men feel, but don’t be stupid enough to say it in an interview.

10. Southern Sovereign on Sat, 12th Jul 2008 10:19 am

Nigga is ass.

Didn’t he have Bria Myles in his last video.
    Fuck that COON-Tastic Fool.

Black Fists Up

11. Coffee on Sat, 12th Jul 2008 5:43 pm

Nope not happy, Don. If light women are your preference, whatev. Everyone has their likes and disikes. Like me, I don’t like 5’0”Cornballs (See Young Berg). But, PLEASE don’t down who you claim you don’t like.

But, more impotantly, I feel sorry for that 15 year old young impressionable black girl (Because you KNOW those teeny boopers were his fan base) who ALREADY feel less than because she can’t find anyone her shade in a video on 106 and Park (Granted, she shouldn’t WANT to in the first place, but you know how it is), but now this assclown (as well as ‘Boss’ and “Murda Murk’…are there no darker women in your family???) completely crushed her. Poor thing. But, then again, no one gives a hot damn about the state of Black Women….ESPECIALLY if they’re dark….and God forbid they have natural air!!!! Sigh………sorry for the dissertation…I jut had to vent. There is nothing like a Black Woman, Light AND Dark and every shade in between. AND, you KNOW it! ;)

12. Southern Sovereign on Sun, 13th Jul 2008 12:45 am

Let these fools know, coffee.
    I hear ya loud and clear.

13. raju on Sun, 13th Jul 2008 10:12 pm

typical “lightskin” person. the self hate continues.