T.I – What’s Up, What’s Happenin… (shawty lo diss)

July 3, 2008 by Don Of Dons
Filed under Beef, Da Streetz is talking

t.i swing your rag
______________________________________________________
(listen inside)

T.I – WHAT UP … (shawty lo diss) …. onsmash

[audio:http://riddimmafia.com/audio/tiwhatup.mp3]

1. SHAWTY LO responds to T.I on Dj Kay Slays show
  2. THE GAME “TAPED CONVO” 50 cent & gunit diss
  3. KILLER MIKE FT SHAWTY LO – 2 SIDES
  4. KIA SHINE FT SHAWTY LO “WOW” REMIX
  5. SHAWTY LO FOOLISH (Units In Da City album)

Comments

46 Comments on "T.I – What’s Up, What’s Happenin… (shawty lo diss)"

1. bob on Thu, 3rd Jul 2008 2:29 pm

2. real west on Thu, 3rd Jul 2008 2:47 pm

damn!! Tip destroyed weak ass shawty lo…..bankhead stand up!!

3. lmao on Thu, 3rd Jul 2008 2:54 pm

c’mon that shit was wack hey ti fans i thought ti was so lyrical GTFOH

4. Dee on Thu, 3rd Jul 2008 2:56 pm

Damn!!!!!!

5. Belize on Thu, 3rd Jul 2008 3:51 pm

I fukc wit it…thought he was gonna come on sum ether shyt, but he made a ill riding song.

6. s.br33zy! on Thu, 3rd Jul 2008 6:16 pm

he had to dumb it
    down so shawty lo
    aka carlos &&+ his
    whaqk asz fans could
    understand it!
    he still siqk like salmonella!

7. StewXL on Thu, 3rd Jul 2008 8:18 pm

Shawty-Lo is garbage..

8. fuckwitme on Thu, 3rd Jul 2008 11:42 pm

^ lol @ the excuses “he had to dumb it down so shawty lo fans could understand” wtf no ti is just wack lol @ ti gettin destroyed by a nigga who can’t rap shawty lo

9. rzilla on Fri, 4th Jul 2008 1:24 am

yawn he shoulda crushed him like he did lil flip…he must be scared of him

10. SHawty Lo on Fri, 4th Jul 2008 10:32 am

Lmaooo (Laughing at this nigga like ha ha aha) thats how he gonna come at me with this whack ass track Im the Real Bankhead King Thats NO LIe

11. daruler on Fri, 4th Jul 2008 1:31 pm

he ethered shawty… sorry to say.

12. John on Fri, 4th Jul 2008 2:08 pm

Song tuff!

13. NotU on Sat, 5th Jul 2008 2:41 am

Yo this song is fire…….DAMN!!!!!!

14. koopa on Sat, 5th Jul 2008 3:36 pm

Strait! Hatin’s hard work. Shit was tight

15. MCNAIRTX on Sat, 5th Jul 2008 9:24 pm

SHIT STAIN ASS NIGGA

16. southside_kid on Sun, 6th Jul 2008 11:00 am

T.I. BOUT TO END THIS DUDE CAREER

17. Bmore's Finest on Mon, 7th Jul 2008 7:51 am

song was ok..i heard TI rap way harder but it doesnt matter, shawty low aint even in the top 20 rappers in the south! He need to fallback!

18. Young on Mon, 7th Jul 2008 7:55 am

I likes….

19. L-Don on Mon, 7th Jul 2008 8:51 am

I didnt hear the song yet but the comments funny add my myspace im famous!

20. RAPHIPHPDIVA on Mon, 7th Jul 2008 2:20 pm

THIS BEEF IS SOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN DUMB THEY ACTIN LIKE SOME LIL BITCHES THEY BOTH GOT THEY FEELIN HURT SO FUCKIN WAT GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!1111 FUCKIN FAGS

***** I LOVE HIP-HOP BUT IM JUST WAITIN ON IT TO COME BACK ITS DEAD*****************************************

*************

21. DA PINCE OF DA SOTUH on Mon, 7th Jul 2008 4:16 pm

GOD DAMN…………IF U MAKE A COMMENT OUT DA RANDOM TALKIN SHIT BOUT A RAPPER U CLASSIFIED AS A DICKRIDIN HATER…….T.I BEEN HOT SINCE “IM SERIOUS” DAYZ IM GLAD HE GOT SUM INTROSPECTIVE POINTS AND INSPIRATIONAL SONGZ NOT JUST TALKIN BOUT CLUB AND SELLIN CRACK……YEA DA BEEF IS STUPID ON SHAWTY LO…….TYPE IN T.I MY BLOCK ALANTA OR ALFAMEGA DEFENDS T.I ON GOOGLE PROOF TIP FROM BANKHEAD…….SO STOP WIT DA T LIE SHIT HE HAS PROOF BUT U GONNA KEEP HATIN NO MATTER WHAT HUH IN DA GREAT WORDZ OF T.I.P NEW SONG……SHAWTY LO EXPOSED HE WAS IN TIP’S 1ST VIDEO IF HE CLAIM T.I AINT FROM BANKHEAD WHY HE IN HIS VIDEO? AND PROOF ALLREADII TIP FROM ALANTA…. NEWFLASH DUMAZZES BOWEN HOMES AINT ALL BANKHEAD DICKHEADZ……ITZ A BIG STRIP….SHAWTY LO JUST ASKED PEOPLE HE GREW UP WIT…….I DONT HATE SHAWTY LO I JUST WANT HIM 2 BE REAL WIT IT….I DONT HATE RAPPERS NO POINT AINT DID SHIT 2 ME…..AND WHO EVA SAID T.I AINT LYRICAL UR JOKIN RITE NEVA HEARD”IM TALKIN TO YOU” HUH OK……BUT YEA ILL HOLLA ATCHA DAMN HE DID GO HARD ON SHAWTY LO…..”NIGGA THOUGHT HE WAS DA SHIT WHEN HE GOT SIGNED…..WELL GOTDAMN………LUKK LIKE I HE GETTIN CRUSHED BY T.I!!!!!!!!!!DUNN RUINED IT ALL DUNN RUINED IT ALL!!!MENTION T.I NOW HE AFTA ME!!!!!!!!”LMAO!!!!!!

22. jmacg on Mon, 7th Jul 2008 5:43 pm

shawty lo got destroyed. dissin’ on the king while he was gone n shit, punkass

23. chicago on Tue, 8th Jul 2008 2:17 pm

check out lupe!!!!!!!!

24. TeTe rep the dirty ATL on Tue, 8th Jul 2008 2:17 pm

Shawty Lo need to go hide some where low and eat a FAT ONE like Ice T said! lol! Tip kilt em’

25. chicago on Tue, 8th Jul 2008 2:18 pm

u got 2 diss a wack motherfucker wit sum wack shit

26. chicago on Tue, 8th Jul 2008 2:21 pm

ti cant b FUCKEDED WIT

27. ronnie leonard on Sun, 13th Jul 2008 10:35 pm

shawty lo can go suck a dick t.i. the king point blank period shawty lo wack ass wanna come out while t.i. gone talkin shit like he da king he aint say none of this shit when t.i. was out now t.i. back and i bet this nigga dont come wit no diss records lil wack ass nigga shawty loo(laughin at ur punk ass like haha haha) bitch

28. kl on Sun, 13th Jul 2008 10:54 pm

fak azz nigga………..u cant rap or diss nigga

29. buddy on Fri, 25th Jul 2008 1:23 pm

man yall niggas kno t.i. got shawty lo by a long shot, give dis nigga his props hell i even seen t.i. on bankhead man lo you need to just worry bout d4l cuz my boy t.i.p dun mirk u he da real king of da south and all yall t.i. haters can wrap yall mouth around my DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLA AT CHA BOY

30. buddy on Fri, 25th Jul 2008 1:26 pm

T.I. STILL GOT IT SO SHAWTY LO THIS IS A MOVIN PROCESS KEEP IT PUSHING CUZ T.I. MERKED U

31. Georgia Peach on Fri, 25th Jul 2008 9:35 pm

Shawty lo didn’t have to put out a diss. Killa Mike should up for the rest of people in the here who know where home boy is from. Killa Mike Killed him! (Killa Mike- 2 sides) TI got the skills to make the money on a national level, he crosses over to the rest of the country. He gets props for his tracks, but not his hood HE DOESN’T HAVE ONE.

32. YungKash386 on Fri, 5th Sep 2008 8:08 am

Look T.I been in it for 9 years.. 9 fuckin years an no one said nuthin til Shawty Lo wanted publicity for his shit. i aint even hatin on lo some of his shit is ight but for real all he got big wit is laffy taffy an dey know anything else is product of beef but wit t.i u can go anywhere say tha name of any of his shit an dey know wut it is lames stop hatin t.i’s King lo cant see him

33. YunG MEGGz-22 blooDz on Tue, 16th Sep 2008 12:39 pm

laugh’n @ ‘em hatterz lyke Ha Ha Ha,men ur’e tha tru fuck’n HaTTer Shawty Lo-oser.I luv T.I.(No Hommo).T.I. is tha friggin’ KING of tha South & King tha RAP Game,yeaa BEST rapper ALIVE.so fuck weezy fake ass self-proclaimed best rapper lmao,lyke his lyrics,but only rlly listen ta weezy cos he’s BLOODED!!!BiGGups ma nig T.I.P fo life…

34. CEO aka O on Tue, 23rd Sep 2008 6:11 pm

T.I.P. killed shawty lo and made a dope ass ridin song…DAMN! Pulled made jokes on Lo in the video. How he goin react?

35. MISS-SEXY on Sun, 12th Oct 2008 4:59 pm

i agree wit u t.i been hot since he came out shawty-lo need to get his acted together becuz t.i.p is goin to do some damge if shawty-lo dont leave him alone becuz t.i be on some reel sh*t when it comes down to dissin people but he only do it when some diss him and thats wat i call reel right theerrree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND EVERYBODY THATS DISSIN HIM ARE SOME HATIN A** NIGGAZZ ON THE REAL THEY NEED TO LEAVE HIM ALONE AND DISS THE FAK A** PEOPLE ON THE REEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. MISS-SEXY on Sun, 12th Oct 2008 5:02 pm

I FEEL U ON THAT 1# LO NEED TO GO SIT HIS FAT A** DOWN SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. MISS-SEXY on Sun, 12th Oct 2008 5:05 pm

SHAWTY-LO IS WACK AZ EVER HE NEED TO GET OUT OF T.I.P IF HE IN HIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. popeye on Sat, 25th Oct 2008 10:16 pm

southern beef is wack.. ain’t no real niggaz from the south. bay area.

39. hotcizzle on Mon, 3rd Nov 2008 8:48 pm

Wow I’m mad ya T.I. Hataz talkin mad shit but wtf have any of ya done that even compares to his art. My nigga T.I killed that whack ass Shaty Lo fool. He’s a clown and f-n suicidal for fuckin wit T.I. This nigga crazy…for real…must not care about his career….cuz he aint shit without d4l…and they aint shit eitha…so fuck wit it…he can keep comin for all I care…jus givin us somethin ta laugh at when T.I jumps back at his slow rappin ass…like hahaha. I’m out.

40. Hip Hop News on Wed, 3rd Dec 2008 11:11 pm

T.I. is the King of Atlanta, F*** Shawty Lo!

41. Outta Compton on Fri, 2nd Jan 2009 3:49 pm

TI the real king and shawty lo dont no shit about lyricism. my cuz culd murk his azz and hes three years ol. Ti gets mad love from bankhead not like shawty lo

42. BROOKLYN RICAN on Thu, 29th Jan 2009 12:09 am

MY NIGGA YOU ON DRUGS????? NOBODY CAN ETHER ANYBODY ONLY NAS HAS THAT ABILITY AND WHO DA FUK IS SHWTY LO????!!!!!???????!!!!!!I FUX WIT T.I. HE SHOULD BE GETTIN AT LIL WAYNE FAGAT ASS DAT NIGGA IS HORRIBLE!!!HOW DA FUCK SO MANY NIGGAS DIKRIDE THIS BITCH NIGGA!!!!???????!!!!!!

43. BROOKLYN RICAN on Thu, 29th Jan 2009 12:15 am

WHO DA FUK IS SHAWTY LO?????!!!!!????? AND NOBODY CAN ETHER ANYONE ONLY NAS HAS DAT ABILITY.I FUX WIT T.I. T.I. vs TIP IS HIS BEST ALBUM DAT WHOLE ALBUM IS CRACK. T.I. NEEDS TO GET AT LIL WAYNES FUCKIN BUM ASS DAT NIGGA IS HORRIBLE.HOW DA FUK DOES HE HAVE SO MANY DIKRIDERS??????!!!!!!?????? AGAIN I ASK …. WHO DA FUCK IS SHAWTY LO CMON NOW

44. RJ on Sat, 7th Feb 2009 11:05 am

shawty lo is garbage he aint real and tell his nun rapping ass to stop hating on the greatest rapper alive t.i.dat man is a beast and on dat song wat up wats happenin he went hard now let me c lo top dat.shwty lo is lame he is not on t.i level at all he’s just a rookie.

45. tomisha on Tue, 17th Feb 2009 11:21 am

shorty low u need to lets get get get your game up!!!! your career is over!!!!!

46. tomisha on Tue, 17th Feb 2009 11:24 am