SOULJA BOY RESPONDS TO ICE T

1. soulja boy – soulja girl video
  2. Crank Dat Soulja Boy video – Soulja Boy
  3. BOW WOW ft SOULJA BOY MARCO POLO
  4. SOULJA BOY SHE GOTTA DONK
  5. DJ KAY SLAY RESPONDS TO JERMAINE DUPRI DJ COMMENTS

Comments

15 Comments on "SOULJA BOY RESPONDS TO ICE T"

1. lboogieholla on Thu, 19th Jun 2008 4:11 pm

come on solja girl ya need to respect the vets i know he played u with that line u killed hip hop but the reality is u did .. ! there were hardly no ringtone rappers out like that til u came along wit that bogus song ! real talk solja girl respect the vets homie !

2. StewXL on Thu, 19th Jun 2008 4:43 pm

Ice T may be an O.G. but he been around for a minute… and yes he on Law & Order.. what will Souljah Boy will be next year? Prolly some other niggas bitch…

Plus, at the end he did say get yo’ money..! But yeah, you can still eat a dick..!!

3. Gutta on Thu, 19th Jun 2008 6:04 pm

What the fuck U niggas talking about ice-t can eat a dick

4. Dagger on Thu, 19th Jun 2008 6:35 pm

who the fuck said Ice T should eat a dick, sound like one a dem souljah BITCH fans. AND that BITCH nigger did help put hip hop in the state that it was in till the best rapper youngest rapper came through, 1,005,545!!!!!!!!!!!

5. magnum o on Thu, 19th Jun 2008 7:23 pm

you have to give arrogant cheerleaders their rope while the industry milks them especially when their young and stupid so that at the end of it all they can hang themselves and then they’ll be on vh-1 one hit wonder shows. shorty rock’s money can never buy the respect Ice-T has earned without the internet. without the internet diaper boy wouldn’t be a filament in our imaginations. so homo boy can eat a dick up and hick up.

6. Ammon-Ra on Thu, 19th Jun 2008 7:52 pm

I agree with Soulja Boy on this one, Ice-T just seems mad for no reason. Don’t hate on him, help him if you think he fucking the game up. If hip hop is dead then don’t run around saying its dead resurrect it. It’s not like Soulja Boy was disrespecting Ice-T, Ice-T came out of no where and just blatantly started hating. As for Ice-T playing a cop, I been thinking that shit since New Jack City came out.

7. Jiggz on Thu, 19th Jun 2008 9:27 pm

^That’s true still Ammon-ra…ice-t came out of no where and starts to call out names like…that shit is not cool it’s 08 man it’s time get money fuck the beef…that shit was last year lol. Soulja boy was right when he said that he jus tryna sell records because nobody will buy his records. On the real though, ice-t needs to stop because you a grown ass man picking on a little guy for no reason….pick on someone your own size

8. Belize on Fri, 20th Jun 2008 12:02 am

Ice-T made cop killa…NWA did Fuck tha Police

smh @ test-tube babies

9. O-City on Fri, 20th Jun 2008 9:50 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Gonna say the say thing, most of these shitty rappers today wouldn’t have lasted a minute in Ice-T’s day. Back in the day all you could stand on was your music because they didn’t get air time(radio or TV), so for the most part if your music sucked you wouldn’t last.

10. Cephas on Sat, 21st Jun 2008 12:21 pm

bad thing is he really made some good points. and he clowned him too.

11. ntbree on Tue, 1st Jul 2008 1:55 pm

FIRST let me say soulja boy is just awful, well his music IS killing the game along with others and point blank and simple IT’S NOT MUSIC! It’s some Bull Shit that’s what it is. Now with that said I can’t be mad at this young brotha’s come back after he fished doggin a pioneer in the game (Ice T) he did make some VALID points. I’m going to be honest I didn’t think this young man knew any words other then YA TRICK YA! (Dumb ass song) but he was hurt someone on ice level would even come at him like he did (clearly hurt). We would have to put ourselves in his shoes (soulja boy) if someone came at us sideways you would flip too, at lest I know I would. No I don’t like soulja boy, no I don’t like half of this garbage that’s out right now and no I don’t listen to it; however the youngsters LOVE IT!!! Let them have there moment because WE (30 and up) had ours.

MUCH LOVE TO ICE T BECAUSE YOU ARE A POINEER IN THE GAME!

12. nickied on Tue, 1st Jul 2008 3:02 pm

Hip hop has expanded from where it started and people need to realize that. There is no more east coast and west coast. You have the south, the midwest, even Europe. It is not dead, there is just a bigger variety and different styles. Hip Hop is a culture and no single person can kill a culture. The radio stations are only going to play what is requested by the majority. You have people like Lupe Fiasco and Common that are not understood by the majority so they are not going to get much playing time. I’m not going to knock anybody for being creative and Soulja Boy was creative. He didn’t go looking for a record deal, he was just playing around on his computer like many teens do nowadays. And I agree with him when he said if I suck that bad help me to make something better.

13. nickied on Tue, 1st Jul 2008 3:38 pm

Hip hop has expanded from where it started and people need to realize that. There is no more east coast and west coast. You have the south, the midwest, even Europe. It is not dead, it is just a bigger variety and different styles. The radio stations are only going to play what is requested by the majority. You have people like Lupe Fiasco and Common that is not understood by the majority so they are not going to get much playing time. I’m not going to knock anybody for being creative and Soulja Boy was creative. He didn’t go looking for a record deal, he was just playing around on his computer like many teens do nowadays. And I agree with him when he said if I suck that bad help me to make something better.

14. Soulja Boy new album on Sun, 6th Jul 2008 4:41 pm

Soulja boy is a new level of hip hop. We need to have something for the new generation to relate to because we didn’t grow up when Ice-t did. No disrespect to Ice-t or anything. I mean Soulja boy maybe a no Nas but he is new school. I think all this beef needs to stop between rappers. Can’t they just make money and do positive stuff for their co-rappers?

15. amilonair on Thu, 14th Aug 2008 10:18 pm

soulja boy music ain’t let me tell that