new Nicki Minaj interview

June 19, 2008 by Don Of Dons

new nicki minaj video interview
_____________________________________________________
(see the video inside)

new Nicki Minaj interview

1. NICKI MINAJ CutMaster C true stories dvd interview
  2. NICKI MINAJ with a bottle of champagne
  3. NICKI MINAJ stepping out of a phantom
  4. NICKI MINAJ Ft. T-Pain & Rick Ross “Biggest Freak”
  5. NICKI MINAJ paying homage to LIL KIMs classic poster

Comments

9 Comments on "new Nicki Minaj interview"

1. Mr Vip on Thu, 19th Jun 2008 9:23 am

First… and this chick is whack! She’s not even all that fly.

2. superman on Thu, 19th Jun 2008 10:50 am

say what you want to say about homegirl she a bad azz with the lyrics i think i am going to cop her album i love sexy females with talent

3. StewXL on Thu, 19th Jun 2008 11:56 am

..Uuuuuum.. I’d tap dat.. but… her voice is annoying…!

I’d check her out even tho’ everything she is saying is soooo cliche’… aint saying nuthin new… just the same ol’ “im this, i’m that”..! ..And stop tryin’ to sound like you got smarts.. you sound very stupid!

4. cutiepie on Thu, 19th Jun 2008 2:17 pm

Step your pussy game up like ok i guess she is really serious.

5. BEANTOWN_MAMI on Thu, 19th Jun 2008 7:35 pm

she does a whole lot of talking but she ain’t really saying anything

6. Rellextra on Thu, 19th Jun 2008 9:47 pm

She would be a bad bitch if she would shut the fuck up, probably took mad ghetto nuts in the mug. All in All I would smash but her voice annoys the shit outta me

7. http on Mon, 9th Feb 2009 3:32 am

hi haters. get off minaj pussy and quit hatin

8. M3 on Wed, 23rd Dec 2009 4:45 pm

WHY DA FUCK DIS SHIT AIN’T WORKING…. THIS IS MY GIRL NICKI MINAJ…. SHE IS DA BADDEST BITCH NAW… U KNW I WANNA SEE THE FUCKING VIDEO…!!!! AND U YOU DONT HAPPEN TO LIKE HA THEN DONT LISTEN TO HA FUCKING MUSIC… IT’S THAT SIMPLE… NOW FIX THIS SHIT SO I COULD WATCH IT…. YOUNG MONEY BITCHES…. CHEA!!!! YES SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!1

9. myisha on Sat, 19th Jun 2010 8:58 pm