Young Buck played himself

June 18, 2008 by Don Of Dons
Filed under Beef, Da Streetz is talking

young buck exposed by 50 cent
(listen inside)

**re up full 16 min convo **

lol 50 cent is ruthless …. audio from a conversation 50 had with young buck … lol @ buck crying – salutes Southern Sovereign

audio from thisis5o & Missinfo

1. Young Buck MY INTERVIEW
  2. new young buck dissing gunit taped conversations
  4. Young Buck “U Ain’t Goin Nowhere” video from Buck The World

28 Comments on "Young Buck played himself"

1. imhiphop77 on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 7:34 pm

I’m not gonna find humor in this brother’s pain. I think he truly hurt by the fact that his relationship with his closest dudes crumbled over bullshit talk coming from everyone but the two parties involved. I know yall gonna run with the shit like, “haha buck crying and shit” or “that nigga soft”. What i take from it that this proves Buck IS in fact as real a nigga as he says he is.

I’m still reppin for you buck!!! Buck the World!!!

2. Shawty Lo on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 7:41 pm

Lmao nigga run his mouth on stage saying Fuck Gunit but went crying to fif and i mean crying and u sayin he real for that Nigga T lie gonna be crying just like this when i find him

3. JA DONDOGAN on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 7:41 pm

fif is crazy

4. JA DONDOGAN on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 7:43 pm

DAMMMMM “you be alright”

5. superman on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 7:45 pm

6. dj lemonhead on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 7:51 pm

My whole problem with this shit is that he was like fuck g unit, then on the phone crying and shit. I dont have a problem with him crying. I have a problem with him not being able to stand his ground and throwing rocks and then hiding his hand. Crying dont make you a bitch. What makes you a bitch is when you ask for a nigga help and then say fuck him. He on some Lil Wayne shit. Say something but when he get caught bitch up about it. Everybody crys I still respect dude for that. But I have no respect for a nigga who says one thing to a nigga face and then start talking that shit behind his back. That is bullshit. He on that Weezy shit.

7. youcouldsayi'mfriendswithfred on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 8:38 pm

my thoughts exactly.

he switched up, that’s where he fucked up.

8. rinky on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 9:37 pm

lol Buck seem to have some emotional issues. no wonder he be going back on forth on the Fuck G-unit then goin bk to fif to talk sense. he seem to have some image issue. nonetheless i don’t hold him bk as a real nigga. dem two got some history together so the man can cry – buck is goin thru some shit

9. John on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 9:46 pm

It take a real man to admit when he wrong, now dats real character in a man. He messed up like everyone does, he’s a human being. He only said that cause he was feeling left out and hurt so he just lashed out at his mans cause he felt his mans abadoned him. But now he came to his senses, and sometimes it takes for you going to the far left to come back to the center. I hope 50 and the whole G-unit make up man.

10. napps126 on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 9:48 pm

aww man….fifty is a ruthless dude lol

and the “!” tag just had me laughing

11. Sundown on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 10:09 pm

yo i feel bad for him and shit, but wy the fuck would he say that fuck g-unit shit?? he is tied up in mad contracts with 50, and after seeing what game went through with this shit, why would he ether himself. I dont have a problem with him crying, that just shows he’s human, by why bite the hand that fed you, you were apart of a dynasty. i’d give him one more chance

12. StewXL on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 10:24 pm

Damn Buck…! Buck the only kat I fucks with in G-Unit! You can get the South to back you bruh…! Yo… you sounding like Gangstaliscious from the Boondocks fam!

13. NYsOwn on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 11:45 pm

co-sign…i wasnt fuckin wit buck afta all dat fuck g-unit shit…but this shit do show dat he a real nigga.

14. Jiggz on Wed, 18th Jun 2008 2:30 am

o say word young buck be crying like that……that’s crazy but it’s not that bad. At least fifty didn’t say “Fuck off” or anything like he did game….he know’s where buck came from so it’s a different case. I just never knew a nigga could break down like that…….fifty a good guy.

15. gee on Wed, 18th Jun 2008 2:57 am

Nah i aint feelin that, come on thats pathetic.

16. GF3 on Wed, 18th Jun 2008 4:17 am

That’s why I don’t call nobody when I’m high.

17. GF3 on Wed, 18th Jun 2008 4:19 am

This shit rite here!

18. GoFiGuRe!!! on Wed, 18th Jun 2008 6:33 am

I need a timeline, when was this shit. This could have been before most of the videos we’ve seen Buck on talking that F gunit s(#$ or after… I need a time line… I dont have a problem with the young boy crying, I just need to know when the shit happened to really judge this joynt.

19. CHICAGO on Wed, 18th Jun 2008 7:58 am

20. Bmore's Finest on Wed, 18th Jun 2008 8:07 am

Buck: pssssh uhhuh pssssh
    50: u gonna be aight u hear me
    Buck: na I’M WRONG…psssssh pssssh, a n!gga just get confuuuused
    50: I know, dont worry about it, u gotta be able to stay closer to me buck so u dont fuck up know what I’m sayin

yo you dont need a time line of this audio…we all no its recent cause he hasnt been kicked out of Gunit for that long. 50 put this out after seein Young Buck sayin “Fuck Gunit” & rumors of him being on Game’s album. Young Buck is a fag for workin wit Game & a bitch for tryin to cry his way back to a team he’s been disrespectin for years. “I dont got beef wit Jada we smoked blunts together…Yayo shouldnt be smackin no kids that shit aint right”…and the disrespect goes on…
    Buck’s an emotional broke coke head

21. The Truth on Wed, 18th Jun 2008 10:26 am

It has been nice knowing you, Buck. Your career is as dead as the Lakers’ championship dreams.

22. on Wed, 18th Jun 2008 10:56 am

that was sad.

23. F£V£R on Wed, 18th Jun 2008 11:07 am

Buck…You done lost your mind, bumped your head???

24. TeTe rep the dirty ATL on Wed, 18th Jun 2008 11:18 am

Fifty is so grimey……Buck should have spoke with him face to face, you can’t trust a dude like Fifty. I can’t believe Fifty did this $…! This man coming to you in a humble state of mind and you do him like this. Fifty lost a lot of cool points with me for this $…!!

25. on Wed, 18th Jun 2008 11:35 am

Don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

26. Cdotjames on Wed, 18th Jun 2008 7:10 pm

He on some Roger Clemens shit. Confused and misremembering and what not. He crying for god’s sake. Pride is a terrible thing.

27. Cide on Sat, 21st Jun 2008 2:14 am

Damn. This dude pathetic. What you cryin for? Cause you don’t want to get kicked out of the group? lol. Man up!

28. BUCK on Wed, 25th Jun 2008 12:30 pm

Ya’ll niggaz got it fucked up! Who the bitch??? the one that trust his homie so much he keep it real or the one that uses that against him as soon as he can? 50 THE BITCH!!! Besides, that convo is at least 1 year old! This just shows Buck is human, made but human and 50 is bitch-made. Fix ur faces.