Mercedes Hawkins

June 11, 2008 by Don Of Dons

Mercedes Hawkins
______________________________________________________
(see more pictures inside)

Mercedes Hawkins – salutes blackjackskanz

Mercedes Hawkins 3 Mercedes Hawkins 2 Mercedes Hawkins

1. Kicherer ML 42 ICE kit – for the Mercedes ML
  2. 2008 A.R.T. tuned Mercedes Benz S class pictures
  3. 2008 Mercedes benz Ml Facelift pictures
  4. 2008 Mansory Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR Renovatio Pictures
  5. AUBREY O’DAY (Danity Kane) one year anniversary issue of J’ADORE Magazine

Comments

13 Comments on "Mercedes Hawkins"

1. jon jon on Wed, 11th Jun 2008 10:16 am

face is wack but besides that…

2. napps126 on Wed, 11th Jun 2008 10:23 am

so uh who is that huh…

3. napps126 on Wed, 11th Jun 2008 10:26 am

so who is this huh…

4. THA7ONE8STATE on Wed, 11th Jun 2008 1:20 pm

DadaDAYYMN!!!

5. The Honorable 'Sass on Wed, 11th Jun 2008 2:55 pm

I’m The Honorable, and I approve this message.

6. Young on Wed, 11th Jun 2008 3:00 pm

lol @ the message above.
    This dame is right though!
    Don you stay on point with
    this site. Salute

7. Fever on Wed, 11th Jun 2008 5:37 pm

I see no problem at all with the face, ass or chest….HOT

Keep it up Don

8. AB on Thu, 12th Jun 2008 11:09 am

Taaaaaaaaaaadow!!!!

9. Y.F.H. on Thu, 12th Jun 2008 11:19 pm

IM SAYING….THERE IS A NEW O.D. IN THE MODEL WORLD…….AND IT IS NO LONGER OVERDOSING ON BLANCITA…….ITS A I R B R U S H I N G….THESE PHOTOGRAPHERS GOT A NIGGA GUESSING IF THIS IS A COURTROOM ANIMATION OR AN ACTUAL PICTORAL!….I MEAN…CCCCOME ON MY G….I MEAN YOU AINT GOTTA KEEP IT ALL THE WAY A HUNNID…I UNDASTAND THEY GOT MORE MAKE UP THEN A CHEERLEADIN SQUAD BUT…YOOO…THE AIRBRUSHIN NOW A DAYS IS SSSSSTRAIGHT O.D. STATUS….LET A FEMALE SHOW HER TRUE BEAUTY…IM SAYING….IF A BITCH GO THRU 3 HOURS OF MAKE UP…..AND THEN SPEND 5,000 ON MIRRORS,LENSES,CAMERAS,AND LIGHTING……AND ON TTTTOP OF THAT AIRBRUSHIN’…….CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THE FUCK A REGULAR NIGGA LIKE ME COULD LOOK LIKE!? BITCHAS I THINK EVERY DUDE WAS DENZELIN’ IT…NO HOMO.(I USED HIS NAME CAUSE THAS WHAT WIFEYS ABOUT)….LET A BITCH COME OUT THE SHOWER AND LEMME TAKE A POLAROID…SHIT IS GETTIN SSSTRAIGHT UP OUT OF HAAAND…….buttt…..sides that id beat like sandwich meat yaundadiiieeggggg! bet!

10. fuck jon jon on Fri, 20th Jun 2008 12:56 pm

hmm if that face is wack, you must fuck with many dicks, you meat riding ,cock suckin ,ball jugglin booty poppin ass faggot, get the fuck outta here, u must prolly fuck with animals and shit too u homo ass kid

11. Morel on Fri, 25th Jul 2008 12:59 am

That was one of the worst uses of English I’ve ever read, I hope you don’t talk as bad as you type, but Mercedes looks alright, I’d also have to see her without all the make-up and post film editing.

-Morel

12. endoscented on Sat, 2nd Aug 2008 9:04 pm

jon jon you are a fool

13. steven on Sun, 1st Feb 2009 4:48 pm

2 b honest with u i like mercedes alot i have a huge crush on her something about those eyez i like alot looks like they r so pretty that they can hypnotize a man especially luv her lips and her background.she also has a really fine ass body