Monique Minor show magazine pictures

May 31, 2008 by Don Of Dons

Monique show
(see more pictures inside)

Monique Minor show magazine pictures ….salutes the don ace

061 064 003 Monique show magazine pictures Monique show magazine Monique show

1. Monique Minor show magazine video
  2. Monique Coleman photoshoot
  4. Sexy Beast of the week AJA show magazine photoshoot

6 Comments on "Monique Minor show magazine pictures"

1. StewXL on Sat, 31st May 2008 9:31 pm

Nice tits… no ass tho..

NEXT ——->

2. Mr Man. on Sun, 1st Jun 2008 4:57 pm

Kinda strange looking features but she’s aight.

3. M.V.Howard on Tue, 25th Nov 2008 1:20 am

U R -top class model,U’ll,always get my vote!!!

4. oswald neysmith, jr on Wed, 25th Feb 2009 1:29 pm

Well I guess the way to contact you has changed. It must be hard to do business during this economic time. You give me a kick when i get lazy. Some thing to shoot for. Talk to you later beautiful. Su amigo!

5. oswald neysmith,jr on Sun, 15th Mar 2009 10:14 am

Well elizabeth I have a family member in the business he is always touring. I would like to see you in some more things. I will show him your pictures and see what he say’s. Record producer/label owner. Talk to you later. I got juice/conections.

6. oswald neysmith,jr on Wed, 1st Jul 2009 1:29 am

Monique this is not really a comment but I did say I know someone in the business. He is really a busy man it is a family member. We haven’t seen each other in a while. I did take what you have on the internet to him. Think he is out of town as usual.Here come a good opp he is good. Bob Marly was his teacher thats how he started. He has several e-mail addresses and I don’t
    have any of them. Hang tight does a lot of studio work and is on the radio in atlanta from time to time. The record label problem in america won’t be a problem. He when to school in england has his own label and does record and produces records. His deal is in Europe (germany) where he has a band there also. His son’s boxed professionally in europe. They are retired now. They are personnal trainers. They were champion and number one contender. Bye for now gorgeous