T.I addresses Shawty Lo

May 27, 2008 by Don Of Dons
Filed under Beef, Da Streetz is talking

video of ti addressing shawty lo

1. RICK ROSS addresses the CUBAN LINK diss song “YOUR NOT HOOD”
  3. SHAWTY LO responds to T.I on Dj Kay Slays show
  5. SHAWTY LO still Looking for T.I in Bankhead

14 Comments on "T.I addresses Shawty Lo"

1. JRIZZLE on Tue, 27th May 2008 10:49 am

And thats real talk fo yo ass!! “competition, compe-who!!??” Hahahaha

2. murder_boyz on Tue, 27th May 2008 12:25 pm

lolz…. T.I. laughed at shawty lo’s ass. funny dude

3. murder_boyz on Tue, 27th May 2008 12:25 pm

he making dat nigga look stupid now

4. gun smoke on Tue, 27th May 2008 12:55 pm

T Lie Harris sounds like a bitch when he laughs, funny how he still hasn’t addressed how he aint from bankhead

5. Naz on Tue, 27th May 2008 1:33 pm

co sign gun smoke he also has not addressed how many names do u gotta give up to the feds to get such a sweet deal

6. bk42 on Tue, 27th May 2008 1:44 pm

if i recall he was caught by an undercover and setup by his own bodyguard so who exactly is he snichin on himself the cops smh you all are so slow so quick to call some a snitch. dude has wild bread and good lawyers most likely there was some loop hole to

7. HACK on Tue, 27th May 2008 1:48 pm

LMFAO what the fuck kinda bitch ass laugh was that!?… The lil nigga T.I. don’t wan go against my nigga Shawty L-O “Na, Na, Na, we laughin at you niggaz like Ha, Ha, Ha!”

8. daruler on Tue, 27th May 2008 2:15 pm

that nigga shawty lo got ti on the brain 24-7… ti ain’t thinkin’ about that nigga.

9. ego101 on Tue, 27th May 2008 2:54 pm

who judges a nigga by how they laugh? thats shit we did in what.. maybe middle school. 9th grade max? as if one has control over the shit neway.. niggas is lame i swear

10. gun smoke on Tue, 27th May 2008 3:16 pm

Its obvious you dont get out much or hang around street niggaz . T Lie was facing football numbers wit the feds but somehow only got 1 yr and sum community service. You dont have to be a genius to see he took a deal and started telling

11. El Hefe on Tue, 27th May 2008 11:35 pm

Who got more money?
    Who got a bigger fanbase?
    Who got Longevity?
    who got skills?

As if I had to ask these questions. Yall nyggas on Shawty Lo Dick for counter-productive shit. We talkin bout music….not personal aspects of this man’s life. Nobody is gettin on how Shawty Lo can’t spell with a 5th grade reading level and That Monster…….die slow

12. Young on Wed, 28th May 2008 7:40 am

That Monster!!
    El Hefe…I cosign…and them football numbers niggas talking about?
    Money and Lawyers fam….does wonders.

13. HACK on Wed, 28th May 2008 10:11 am

Fuckin T Lie riders, I didn’t see anyone suckin him before “What You Know”…an you know what, i’m not gonna judge T Lie on his laugh, i’m gonna judge him on his gay ass giggle…shit, nigga sounds like my lil sister… an as for T Lie’s sentence; “He got off with somethin foolish, and T Lie, boy you a fool!”

14. Naz on Wed, 28th May 2008 3:44 pm

My nigga hack stay owning u T lie ryder my nigga laughing LO at u niggas like ha ha ha