SHAWTY LO CLOWNING T.I HIGH SCHOOL PICTURE

May 17, 2008 by Don Of Dons
Filed under Beef, Da Streetz is talking

….video of SHAWTY LO CLOWNING T.I HIGH SCHOOL PICTURE ….. and footage of Shorty lo performing “Dunn Dunn” on the same stage as ti ….. thats as bad as jay performing is that your chick @ his i declare war concert a few yrs back …. anyway LO got jokes

1. T.I HIGH SCHOOL YEAR BOOK PICTURE
  2. High School Basketball Phenom Lance Stephenson; Offers Glimpse Into The Making Of A Potential Superstar
  3. SHAWTY LO DUNN DUNN / FOOLISH video
  4. VIDEO OMARION & BOW WOW AT A HIGH SCHOOL
  5. SHAWTY LO responds to T.I on Dj Kay Slays show

Comments

6 Comments on "SHAWTY LO CLOWNING T.I HIGH SCHOOL PICTURE"

1. MIAMI is taken over on Sat, 17th May 2008 10:54 am

dame T.I. your like da best rapper man. u better respone to shawty lo or your goin 2 lose respect

2. StewXL on Sat, 17th May 2008 3:42 pm

.. yeah.. hold on to LO.. cuz in a about a year.. everyone will be saying “who is this bamma ass nigga that is tlking about Tip..” In other words, you will be a distant memory once your 15 minutes are up. You got 7 left.

3. daruler on Sat, 17th May 2008 4:50 pm

he was performing “they know” not “dunn dunn”. oh yeah, shawty lo startin’ to look like that haaattterrr.. he was takin’ bout in his song.

4. JRIZZLE on Sat, 17th May 2008 5:12 pm

Step yo rap game up and stop talkin bout a decade old year book picture!!

5. T.I RIDE OR DIE BYTCH on Mon, 19th May 2008 9:39 pm

Get DA FUCK OUTTA HERE SHAWTY LO U AINT SHYT REAL TALK U ASS DA HELLO SHYT WUS IIGHT AINT NO BODY THINKIN ABOUT YA FUNNY LOOKIN ASS WHERE DA FUCK WUS U AT WEN T.I BEE DOIN HIM ????
    U CAME OUT WIT WACK ASS D4L WIT DAT STUPID ASS SONG LAFFT TAFFY WUT DA FUCK IZ DAT N YA ASS KNO T.I DIDNT GO NO WHERE HE WUS ON DAT STAGE I WUS THERE YA PEOLPZ WHO WUS TAP3IN DA SHYT NEVA SHOW T.I BUT HE WUS ON DA STAGE UZ A PUSSY SHAWTY LO N AFTA T.I FINISH WIT U U GONNA B ANOTHA LIL FLIP
    FUCK BOY! ! ! ! !

HOP DA FUCK OFF T.I DICK STOP SUCKIN HIZ SHYT B4 U GET LOCK JAW
    OOOOOOOH LET ME C YA FUCKIN HIGH SCHOOL PICK YA UGLY ASS

6. fattycock on Tue, 31st Jan 2012 10:38 pm

AGAIN!.. A BUNCH OF NASTY NIGGERS FIGHTING OVER RAP MUSIC AGAIN,,, MARTING LUTHER KING WASTED HIS LIFE SO THAT YOU NIGGERS CAN FOCUS YOUR LIVES ON ” rapping “….. WHAT A WASTE OF HUMAN SPERM YOU NIGGERS ARE…..