T.I HIGH SCHOOL YEAR BOOK PICTURE

May 16, 2008 by Don Of Dons
Filed under Beef, Da Streetz is talking

T.I HIGH SCHOOL YEAR BOOK PICTURE…. lol @ tip looking like the light skinned n-gga from kriss kross … im bout to hit up the corner store and cop a calling card and call up shawty lo for the reward … i gotta pay my webhosting bill …. (770) 771 – 4222 im on it

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

1. High School Basketball Phenom Lance Stephenson; Offers Glimpse Into The Making Of A Potential Superstar
  2. VIDEO OMARION & BOW WOW AT A HIGH SCHOOL
  3. Nike Zoom Lebron V
  4. The World According to Pretty Toney – new GHOSTFACE KILLAH BOOK
  5. LMAO …. This reminds me of the good ole days in high school

Comments

11 Comments on "T.I HIGH SCHOOL YEAR BOOK PICTURE"

1. Naz on Fri, 16th May 2008 4:18 pm

Nigga looks like a fag

2. Da Kidd Maxx on Fri, 16th May 2008 4:53 pm

Phuck where ya from Who’s Bank Account Is Bigger… Phuck Shawty Lo Cause He’s A hater let a dude make his paper respect is earned not given dumb ass

3. Deezee on Fri, 16th May 2008 4:56 pm

Shawty Lo is just trying to ride T.i’s coat tails. Even in high school my nigga T.I looked better than this Magoo looking ass nigga

4. bstar on Fri, 16th May 2008 6:44 pm

its a suburb school too..that nigga is a fraud

5. napps126 on Fri, 16th May 2008 9:07 pm

oh shit…..its gonna be a problem…..

where young dro and big kuntry

6. ego101 on Sat, 17th May 2008 4:15 am

this some of the dumbest shit ive seen in a minute.. what happened?.. dudes beefin on the internet now? this shit childish.. all around somebody tryna get they money up. the lengths people will go, amazin..

7. Ne Where Gang on Sat, 17th May 2008 3:42 pm

I Always wondered what happened to the dude from Kriss Kross lmaooooooooooooo

8. daruler on Sat, 17th May 2008 4:52 pm

that is a corny ass lookin’ school pic though..

9. Nita Boo on Mon, 19th May 2008 9:21 am

Yea dis ya gurl Nita Boo, Shawty Lo is a fucking hater he need to stay off of T.I. fuckin dick he a fuckin dick rider and he always tryna say shit bout people how da fuck is u gonna tell someone they ain’t from bankhead just because u ain’t from bankhead nigga u look so fuckin stupid and does it matter what T.I. do he a fuckin grown ass man fall da fuck back

10. Antho Babee on Thu, 17th Jul 2008 6:00 pm

lol, u r funny but tru. shawty lo is a real hater who hating because t.i. dont want him in any of his videos.
    N FYI all the other haters out there………. T.I.’s Highschool picture looks better Shawty Lo’s Dumb Looking Face

11. j-rock on Wed, 15th Jul 2009 4:04 pm

true dat T.I. is a better rapper than shawty low and shawty low only made about 6 songs so what for all yall haters but the pitcher is kinda funny