SHAWTY LO LOOKING FOR T.I IN THE PROJECTS

May 9, 2008 by Don Of Dons

SHAWTY LO RESPONDS TO TI!!….”HAVE U SEEN TI”?

…. video of Shawty Lo in Bankhead looking for T.I ….. salutes rap hustlin

1. SHAWTY LO responds to T.I on Dj Kay Slays show
  2. KILLER MIKE FT SHAWTY LO – 2 SIDES
  3. SHAWTY LO interview with thisis50
  4. NO MATTER WHAT – T.I
  5. Shawty Lo Foolish Remix ft jim jones , rick ross , & birdman

Comments

11 Comments on "SHAWTY LO LOOKING FOR T.I IN THE PROJECTS"

1. Rellextra on Fri, 9th May 2008 11:54 pm

I really hate ni99ers, why would T.I. be in the projects? If he was he wouldn’t have gotten arrested. Tell Shawty Lo to act his age, that should be around 41. Black people got a loooooooooooong way to go. We hate ourselves so much. When was the last time the KKK or skin heads or white supremacist groups had to do the work that we as black/hispanics do for them? I give up.

2. F£V£R on Sat, 10th May 2008 3:23 am

2nd Rellextra

REAL TALK

3. ace on Sat, 10th May 2008 11:54 am

I aint no hater first and foremost but it seen like shawty lo is he started all this bull wit his sneak dissing who request’s any of his song’s man he from the streets yeah so and so is t.i. almost every nigga come up broke the question is are you gone stay that way i thought the grind and the hustle was about the come up not the go down yeah shawty reppin bankhead but what he “dunn,dunn” for any of those people still struggling in the hood NOTHING! SHIT AT LEAST T.I. got nu finish and help rebuild houses in the community this old broke ass nigga lo need to quit it and i hpoe T.I. bust his chest wide open on that music shit and lil flip his ass on his real life shit cause he seem like more of the fraud he got people who he paid on video come on man we don’t believe you you need more people and kay slay was even clowning has ass in the middle of his radio interview in his damn face and he aint say shit back oh an big shout out to Rellextra that’s some real talk homie

4. D-Mac on Sat, 10th May 2008 7:14 pm

I second your comment gravatar. T.I. is not in the projects with all the money he’s made in the last 4 or 5 years….. Shawty “NO” is just looking for a buzz that’s all just like all the other rap beef… This will boil over in a few weeks.

5. gee on Sun, 11th May 2008 7:17 am

lol thats like going to marcy projects or jamaica queens and asking the lil kids do they see Jay Z or 50 cents in they hood. Real lame a$$ s*%$.

6. bill bilowus on Sun, 11th May 2008 11:44 am

how come Shawty Lo not in Bankhead Courts, South Grand St., Rice Street, Center Hill, etc. where T.I.P actually lived and hustled askin this same question. Shawty Lo is from Bowen Home Projects…so naturally they’ll rep him! this video is about as real as that Nick/Mariah wedding

7. Naz on Sun, 11th May 2008 12:59 pm

I Dont like how u compare Ti to 50 and Jay Ti is nobody LUDA and Shawty LO >>>>>>>>>>> T.I.

8. Smartenupscarl on Sun, 11th May 2008 5:13 pm

Ay yo Naz…aka O’Reilly,

Don’t ever in your cartoon life say Shawty Lo >>>>>>>>>>> T.I.
    Stop messin with them sherms pimp. You just spose to MOVE the drugs, not DO the drugs.

9. Repping Beantown on Sun, 11th May 2008 7:38 pm

awww! little n*gga is looking for a rap career… I knew there was something funky about that h*e when I first seen him on mtv videos. He can’t rap if his life depended on it, ugly as hell looking like a damn monkey chasing after a bananna, TEAM T.I. ALL DAY!

10. Freddy on Sun, 11th May 2008 8:52 pm

Im not gonna put it on Shawty Lo because i know he didnt produce the lil video clip but its the FUNNIEST thing in the world seeing him clown T.I. when its all big in the corner confirmed T.I. “SITINGS” what the FUCK is a SITINGS the fucking word is “SIGHTING” graduate or get a G.E.D. before you start clowning the next man . Im sitting there wondering what the fuck is a T.I. “SITING” ? Shame on yall for not noticing that first !

11. HACK on Sun, 11th May 2008 9:10 pm