SEXY BEAST OF THE WEEK Candace ‘Black’ Cabrera

April 26, 2008 by Don Of Dons
Filed under sexy beast of the week

Candace Black Cabrera from flavor of love 3
______________________________________________________
(see more pictures inside)

… SEXY BEAST OF THE WEEK Candace ‘Black’ Cabrera from Flavor of love 3 …

Candace Black Cabrera flavor of love 1 Candace Black Cabrera from flavor of love 3 Candace Black Cabrera sexy beast of the week Candace Black Cabrera flavor of love Candace Black Cabrera flavor of love 3 Candace 'Black' Cabrera black flavor of love

1. Sexy Beast of the Week Jayonna Fabro
  2. SEXY BEAST OF THE WEEK DOLLICIA
  3. SEXY BEAST of the WEEK …
  4. SEXY BEST OF THE WEEK
  5. SEXY BEAST OF THE WEEK DIZNEE – from blackjackskanz

Comments

36 Comments on "SEXY BEAST OF THE WEEK Candace ‘Black’ Cabrera"

1. NotU on Sat, 26th Apr 2008 10:36 am

Sexy…..

2. Gee on Sat, 26th Apr 2008 10:48 am

Damn

3. StewXL on Sat, 26th Apr 2008 3:04 pm

WoW!!

4. Loud Noyz Production on Sat, 26th Apr 2008 3:04 pm

Loud Noyz Produciton shot these pics!!!

5. FitnessFreakazoid on Sat, 26th Apr 2008 3:57 pm

yo! ;)

6. Coffee on Sat, 26th Apr 2008 7:45 pm

This one is WAAAAAAAAY better than that last one you posted! She is HOT!

7. bleeks headline on Sat, 26th Apr 2008 8:45 pm

YO! I WOULD FUCK THA SHIT OUT THAT BITCH

8. Ne Where Gang on Sun, 27th Apr 2008 10:58 am

she iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

9. unlimitedfutwear on Sun, 27th Apr 2008 10:52 pm

sexy can I ???

10. big south on Mon, 28th Apr 2008 8:28 am

shorty right here is sexy is hell ya dig

11. FitnessFreakazoid on Mon, 28th Apr 2008 12:25 pm

hmm…

12. Emissary on Mon, 28th Apr 2008 12:55 pm

FINE AS FUCK!

anybody else find it funny that women like this don’t live in our community, only on the internet and t.v., it kind makes you look at the females in our community and think less of them.

13. Don Of Dons. on Mon, 28th Apr 2008 12:59 pm

… what hood do you live in …. i see broads like her all the time …..

14. AB on Mon, 28th Apr 2008 2:11 pm

Gyot Dayum!!!

15. Coffee on Mon, 28th Apr 2008 6:24 pm

Wow @ Emissary…..that comment rubbed me the wrong way…..”think less of them” Don’t you know these girls in the mags are air brushed to HIGH HEAVENS. Yes, they do have nice bodies to begin with…..but so do a lot of the “girls in your community”, they just don’t have the forgiveness of air brushing. These females you gawk over and profess your love over ciber space to have flaws, too. Please don’t think they are all perfect. You can’t be that dense. (And I shudder to even IMAGINE what you REALLY mean by “the females in your community”)

Anyway, carry on……

16. Coffee on Mon, 28th Apr 2008 6:40 pm

My above post is seriously lacking a few commas/semi-colons/etc……sorry!

17. YuckFu on Mon, 28th Apr 2008 7:26 pm

Nuh uh, not feeling all the tats, but she’s a beautiful girl, 4reelz!! Of course, If she’s happy w/just being a video vixen or a myspace pinup, than i can’t knock her hustle. However, ladies, future models and actresses, in particular, the industry type-cast women w/tats all over their body (ie, boobs, neck, shoulders, arms and thighs). I work in the industry and witness first hand how some of the flyest women in the game video and photos are scrapped because of all the tats. They’re trendy distractions and take away from what’s important, the model/actress/content. I’m just saying, you may consider sticking w/tats on the small of your back, upper inner thigh, lower abdominal etc. Plus, ladies, are you really gonna want to look at all that shi* 10-15 yrs from now, i mean, seriously??

18. daruler on Tue, 29th Apr 2008 1:09 am

wooooooooowww…

19. JR Linkz on Tue, 29th Apr 2008 3:07 am

yessssssssssIRRRRRRRRRRRR

20. Emissary on Tue, 29th Apr 2008 4:18 pm

Gravatar I purposely planted that comment their to spark some debate on this site on how were all being brain-washed into hating not only our women but ourself’s…..you were the only one who participated…..B.E.T. MUST BE TAKEN DOWN!

21. Coffee on Tue, 29th Apr 2008 4:23 pm

I agree, DEATH TO B.E.T!

22. Lost $tar on Tue, 29th Apr 2008 6:27 pm

I would break this bytch back, str8 figure 4 leg lock her ass up until she cant take no more.

23. XSQUAD423 on Wed, 30th Apr 2008 12:48 pm

Too bad she fucks with Flavor Flav

24. whypea on Thu, 1st May 2008 1:26 pm

I really hope that dude was just inciting debate about the women in his community, cause it’s really wack to believe it. This chicks not really my type, but she is looking hot in those pics. and I like those paw prints.

25. Emissary on Fri, 2nd May 2008 5:58 pm

shouts out to coffee and uh I hope the skin tone is brown or dark like coffee either way I’m good lol…..whypea that’s exactly what I was doing I’m tired of B.E.T. trying to brain-wash me into not like black women..I’m tired of a alot of things……..(hint hint, ask me what else I’m tired of)

26. Coffee on Fri, 2nd May 2008 6:14 pm

;)

27. Coffee on Fri, 2nd May 2008 6:15 pm

Nice and Brown, Emissary!

28. Cide on Fri, 2nd May 2008 9:05 pm

She’s thick. Flav better hit that.

29. Emissary on Fri, 2nd May 2008 11:12 pm

Don Of Dons so you can go outside RIGHT NOW! and see a woman EXACTLY like her sitting across the street from you?….what hood YOU live in…cause where I’m from it’s mainly ethnic women idk know what see is…but uh I GOTTA HAVE THAT MELANIN!

30. Emissary on Fri, 2nd May 2008 11:20 pm

I gotta have them legs, hips, etc….alot of these low-self esteem chicks play right into corporate americas hands and pay money have a plastic body(not feeling those) when they didn’t need one….espicially ethnic women THEY BORN WITH THAT lol….ain’t that right coffee….it’s just weird how some women with no pigment are tanning and having things installed into their body(like that one chick from Tila Tequila I don’t believe her ass real) it kinda looks like thier mimicking

31. Emissary on Sun, 4th May 2008 9:25 pm

?

32. Southern Sovereign on Mon, 5th May 2008 5:51 pm

Sooner or Later, u gonna have to have Fanaye of Show-Magazine as Sexy Beast of the week.

But anyway chica is nice 8/10.
    Keep doing what your doing. Just no white girls. LOL!

33. Parents Just Don't Understand on Tue, 6th May 2008 8:41 am

Nobody isn’t fucking wit Melyssa Ford…hands down..bad b^tch

34. big m on Sat, 24th May 2008 4:05 pm

I’m beatin off to her pics right know she needs to get FUCK IN THE ASS ASAP BY A BIG FAT BLACK BICK MINES! ! ! !

35. memphisstud on Wed, 28th May 2008 12:03 am

omg u can c ha nipples she so sexi ill eat da shit out ha pussy she so fine i wonna fuck ha rite now

36. og on Fri, 27th Jun 2008 6:13 am

Natually beautiful like many women then photoshoped & implanted to be to a higher level of “ideal” I feel u on that. These are really nice pics tho! Im going for a movement for the men (not u emissary) who really think that these woman look exactly like this in real life, no flaws.
    Its causing women bashing to real beauty and encouraging all these implants and injections. No matter what the skin color.