Sexy Beast of the Week Jayonna Fabro

April 18, 2008 by Don Of Dons
Filed under sexy beast of the week

Jayonna Fabro featured in the newest Show Magazine Black Lingeri
(see more pictures & video inside)

…….. Sexy Beast of the Week Jayonna Fabro …… salutes the dons over @ dymextrememodels & show magazine

Jayonna Fabro featured in the newest Show Magazine Black Lingeri Jayonna Fabro featured in the newest Show Magazine Black Lingeri sexy beast of the week Jayonna Fabro pawg 5 sexy beast of the week Jayonna Fabro pawg 8 sexy beast of the week Jayonna Fabro pawg 7 sexy beast of the week Jayonna Fabro pawg 9

3. SEXY BEAST OF THE WEEK DIZNEE – from blackjackskanz
  4. SEXY BEAST of the WEEK …

55 Comments on "Sexy Beast of the Week Jayonna Fabro"

1. Sundown on Fri, 18th Apr 2008 5:30 pm

the hottest girls… are white girls

2. Mario on Fri, 18th Apr 2008 5:49 pm

White gerls are disgusting.They have small features to accomodate your small whites dicks.Next time I see a white gerl as sexy beast of the week,I wont come back to dis site.Leave these nasty looking white bitches to white men,lemme see some sistaz on here.

3. Southern Sovereign on Fri, 18th Apr 2008 6:33 pm

Sundown go somewhere else with dat bullshit.
    And shorty is aight……………Form the waist down anyway. LOL!

4. hakeem on Fri, 18th Apr 2008 9:00 pm

come on don this like one of the only sites where we can come look at some thick cuties now you posting white girls? what you trying to crossover? you trying to kick knowldge? now i gotta look at this snowflake for the next month when i come to this site? cause you know the beast of the “week” always stays up a lost

smarten up don

5. Networkz on Fri, 18th Apr 2008 10:24 pm

Man, ya’ll niggas are crazy…..this shit is tight as hell. This is A1 PAWG Status

6. The Mac on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 2:53 am

Mario u are a dumbass faggit for sayin she has small features…….her ass is bigger than anything ur lilass dick has ever dreamed of touching

7. Naz on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 8:49 am

this bitch is ugly

8. Mario on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 9:07 am

No The Mac,you’re comparing her to yourself.To you this nasty white whore has big features because you compared your body parts to yours. Check out this link of me at And I’m not even erect (hard) in that video as you will notice upon watching it.You see homo,I fit the stereotype of a hung black man,and the only women for me are black women who fit that thick thighed and big ass stereotype.So you can go ahead and keep running from black women, chasing these white liars who seduced your forefathers years ago then claim rape.And if you’re not black my dude,then dont even talk or bother hurting your pride lookin at the link.

9. Sundown on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 9:40 am

^^ wow yo this dudes a clown

10. Alesia on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 11:41 am

yOu guys are aLL fuNNy! WhiTe BlAck LaTiN MiddLe EasTerN FaR EasTerN WoMeN ARe BeauTifuL iF they Are BeauTifuL no EthNicity iS BeTTer

11. Chris on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 11:56 am

Nah I’m black and I dont mind white girls. Alotta white girls got big features that I know and they aint got no fake shit. Stop the hatin. But its still Black Girls >>> White Girls…

12. Emissary on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 12:25 pm

Johanna Sari>This Chick

13. unlimitedfutwear on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 1:13 pm

I need it; fuck that racist shit she bad and she could get it bottom line!!!!!!!!

14. eNox da G.O.D on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 2:21 pm

wow shes dope and her name is kinda sexy too.. salutes

15. StewXL on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 3:19 pm

..not really into white chicks that much… but I am into FUCKIN!! And yes, she can get it!!!

16. F£V£R on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 4:08 pm

17. mike on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 4:14 pm

banging girl!

18. John on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 4:20 pm

Who cares!! Ah gyal is a gyal!! if she ah fit n propa den me ah beat!!

19. kels on Sat, 19th Apr 2008 4:26 pm

Why you fucks haten o n her casue she is white? Stop with the color shit. Its 2008 get over it. No matter the color of this chick she is pretty and has a nice ass body.

20. rzilla on Sun, 20th Apr 2008 1:38 am

who cares ALL bitches is headaches when they start running they mouth…

21. YOUNG RUSSELL on Sun, 20th Apr 2008 8:36 am

yea she’s nice, but I hear is betta

22. Gunner_kid on Sun, 20th Apr 2008 10:01 am

4 da hottest chicks on circuit check out

23. Toni Montana on Sun, 20th Apr 2008 10:33 am

i dunno. she a lil beastly in the face. she is probably pretty if she just gave a nice cheerleader white smile…not some snarl. nice body tho everything is toned. not one of them white girls who get chubby just 2 get thick.

24. kels on Sun, 20th Apr 2008 2:27 pm

Jayonna is so beautiful

25. RRR Real Recognize Real on Sun, 20th Apr 2008 2:51 pm

White girls excuse me CREAMIES are on point, Jayonna is a bad ……

26. mike on Sun, 20th Apr 2008 6:49 pm

Hi hatters! Check out Ms. Jayonna Fabro on youtube! See her and hear her voice. She is sweet and beautiful

27. HACK on Sun, 20th Apr 2008 9:51 pm

Now you know done fucked up? you know you done fucked up didn’t you

28. beorscipe_nigga on Mon, 21st Apr 2008 3:11 am

white girls are my favorite. suck an aids dick to all those who are hating for no reason.

29. stephanie on Mon, 21st Apr 2008 7:39 am

i think that all a sudden someone told the white girls to try to look like us back women. but now they think they could take over. because they ended up with our men. and even there own men don’t want them so they ran over to the black men who take them in and let those white girls take care of them with there daddy money…. lol… hahahaha… you don’t like it come see me.

30. Young on Mon, 21st Apr 2008 7:49 am

31. big south on Mon, 21st Apr 2008 8:54 am

man fuck all dat black and white shit this is a fine young lady and u niggaz need to show some respect and stop hatin ya dig and yeah shorty is a 10 4real black or white it don’t matter

32. Kleezy on Mon, 21st Apr 2008 9:13 am

Yo that dude Mario is a faggy azz bama. That bitch could be purple and I would still drink her bathwater. She just as phat as any chic I ever seen. You are a faggy ass dude if you think that is disgusting!!!!

33. G e Z on Mon, 21st Apr 2008 9:37 am

White Girls are only Hot when they have an ASS like a BLACK WOMAN!

34. GORRILLA on Mon, 21st Apr 2008 12:06 pm

Fuck that white boy, who gives a fuck what he think. All color bitches are fine. A phat ass is a phat ass. I don’t give a fuck. Just because that mutha fucka wanna be racist he gon be racist any way. It aint my fault he will never stick his dick in a fine ass sista. But any way most white girls are just regular. 95%.

35. Don Of Dons. on Mon, 21st Apr 2008 2:31 pm

… yo fever resend ole girls info …

36. Coffee on Mon, 21st Apr 2008 4:25 pm

i just sent this issue of Show to my man. It’s part of their “White Issue” (all white girls)..boy, is gonna LOVE this shit! But, part of me is like “WTF!” I mean, Hell would freeze over, thaw out and freeze again before Maxin does a “Black” issue…..say what you want, but you know I’m right.

37. THE ONE!!!!!!!!! on Mon, 21st Apr 2008 8:04 pm

This white girl is okay but she has the featues of an ethnic woman. Lets be honest here the main thing that you see is her fat ass. Her face is okay but there are way better looking ethnic woman then white woman but i will give the snow bunnys there props they can suck dick better then any other race hands down LOL.

38. Arequ on Tue, 22nd Apr 2008 6:47 am

If a girl is dope; a girl is dope. shorty is a beast.

Sundown – Please take your dumb ass somewhere else with your b.s. This is a positive site.

39. t-mo on Tue, 22nd Apr 2008 9:10 am

Kleezy you right about that mario nigga…sound a lil punkish to me. I dont know bout drinkin her bath water but I’d damn sho run up in it. The bitch need to learn how to work her face on camera like she work that ass. She can get it but she aint got shit on COCO. And quit lettin that dirt ass white boy stir all this shit up. If he was that pro white his ass wouldnt be on this site.

40. BOBONZR on Wed, 23rd Apr 2008 3:23 pm

YO FAM SHE CAN GET IT ALL DAY AND NIGHT, f the fags, keep her up 2 months just to piss them off…niggaz like variety so f them hoe ass niggaz who can’t relate…

41. FitnessFreakazoid on Thu, 24th Apr 2008 3:41 pm

white girls are hottest? i think sum1s suffering from verbal diarrhea!

42. FitnessFreakazoid on Thu, 24th Apr 2008 3:41 pm

white girls are hottest? i think sum1s suffering from verbal diarrhea!

43. Gee on Thu, 24th Apr 2008 10:10 pm

I love me some snowflakes

44. omg on Thu, 24th Apr 2008 10:46 pm

Stop haten on this white girl. SHe is fine as hell. She can get it all day and all night. Bitch that got shit to say about white men not wanting to be with white woman shut the fuck up! You need to see why no black men what to be with your fucked up ass. I love me some white women all day. Jayonna is way better than Coco’s fake ass. Fuck the hatters Jayonna, do your thing sexy lady.

45. The Whom? on Thu, 24th Apr 2008 10:46 pm

I 100% agree with the Beast part. I LOVE how “urban” music has now caused white women to grow butts overnight. Remember the days when white whores loved having flat butts…… Just look at the music videos and “glamour” models before the mid-90′s. It was all about the big boobs and hair. Remember the days when BIG Butts were considered vulgar by white america?

Times have really changed……. well butts that is….thank god for plastic surgery.

46. daruler on Sat, 26th Apr 2008 12:22 am

man damn all you dick beating ass packers the has to be one of the baddest white chic i have seen in god knows how long. so yall faggots can eat a dick.

47. LordC on Tue, 24th Jun 2008 5:37 pm

Now that is so sexy booty. And white girls are the sexiest. only to your racist self. But She is like the best shaped white girl I’ve ever seen. The butt is not natural for white girls but not until a couple decades ago did they start gaining them. lovely Indeed.

48. LordC on Tue, 24th Jun 2008 5:39 pm

thank you. I hate to go against a nigga but that is one fine ass.

49. og on Fri, 27th Jun 2008 6:36 am

Jayonna is a sexy girl with a nice body, Forget all this race stuff.
    The video was kida wack & she dont know how to not make crazy faces (the snarl) at the camera but Im sure she knows now.

50. bighomey on Tue, 2nd Sep 2008 8:30 pm

First of all this girl is fine ass hell even a blind man could see that! Know i do agree with comments made about her facial expressions she does need to work on that, but she has only been modeling not even a whole year yet… so she’s still basically a rookie so i know she’ll get that worked out. She is actually from my Home town of Columbus, OH and i’ve seen her in real life and she is actually much prettier in person than in any of the pics i’ve seen, and her body is real not photoshopped or surgically enhanced like CoCo Austin! I Love my sistas as much as any other black man and to me they will always set the standard for what being sexy, and beautiful is all about! But at the end of the day i got to give credit where credit is due! Shorty is a certified banger!! so stop with the hatin!

51. reality on Tue, 6th Jan 2009 11:54 am

for all of yall talkin sh!t bout black or white or whatever you’re a clown. everybody on here would screw this broad if she let you. hell, half of yall probably aint fuck!n on a regular basis no way. take it from a cat who done cut broads in at least 6 different countries(im ex-military). i could give a fnck less bout ethnicity if she straight, i’ll get her.

DIRTY SOUTH in this mntha fncka! fake ass bastards!

52. game on Sat, 30th May 2009 4:39 pm

the chick is an average white girl, i wish white chicks would stop trying to be black

53. jay power on Fri, 5th Jun 2009 5:58 pm

People are all beautiful , Jayonna just happens to be the hottest girl out. All these White girls used to hide their butts with big clothes and sweatshirts and strave themselves. Thanks to J0Lo Big butts became accepted. Jayonna is a kind person as well with great hair, face, eyes and legs. Stop hatin on her because you are jealous. I think Beyonce is a rea lhot and others blacks girls too and you will never hear call their hair fake. people are all cool!!

54. bigbootyluva on Sat, 25th Jul 2009 10:53 pm

it seems to KILL most bruthas to give a white girl any props. this bitch is BANGIN!! and no, it DOESN’T matter what color she is, if she’s BANGIN, she’s BANGIN, bottom line.

55. david on Thu, 27th Jan 2011 5:27 am

ur a dick,im white and ive never had a complaint bout my 10 nd a half inch cock,faggot fucker