V.I.C Rap City Freestyle ……Swagga Jacking lil wayne something disgusting

April 15, 2008 by Don Of Dons

….. some dude named V.I.C jocking lil wayne on Rap City ……some n-ggas are so wack … they gotta try and run with the next mans steez … the don has his own version of vic … i see you n-gga

1. Jay-z swagga jacking ways are rubbing off on beyonce
  2. LOSO rapcity freestyle
  3. Made a few changes
  4. FAT JOE ft Nox, Timati & Raul Put U Take It
  5. B.G and Chopper City Boyz album cover tracklisting & rap city freestyle

Comments

41 Comments on "V.I.C Rap City Freestyle ……Swagga Jacking lil wayne something disgusting"

1. Josh on Tue, 15th Apr 2008 11:13 pm

Imitation is the biggest form of flattery. . . but this dude is just a thief. . . the look, the voice, everything. . . just horrible. . . smh

2. osa500 on Tue, 15th Apr 2008 11:14 pm

Trash, and to bite lil wayne even more trash…

3. hoodnigga on Tue, 15th Apr 2008 11:56 pm

lmao is that nigga real bout im from college park

4. D-Baby on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 12:48 am

Whats the rap game coming too..DANG!!!…these niggas aint being them selves

5. Jiggz23 on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 1:06 am

i wuz watchin this episode today and I couldn’t BELIEVE how corny this guy sounds! i mean this guy sounds like a robot!..lol and Josh is right…this guy or “V.I.C” is trying to look and dress like lil wayne HARD!

6. raju on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 5:35 am

ok, what about wayne swaggerjacking jay z? anyone think that is disgusting?

7. Chris on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 6:20 am

Nigga sound like one of them white boy surfer dudes from 2002. “Yaaaaah. Im from college park”. Nigga even has the same dreadlocks as Wayne.

8. Poly Tic on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 8:22 am

YO..V.I.C aka…”Very Important Copying”…take the costume off we know that ain’t you!!!

9. Mario on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 9:08 am

All Southern Mu fuggaz is garbage,as soon as he opened his mouth and I heard his dumb ass drawl I realized he was trash just like the rest of those backwards fools.

10. Mario on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 9:08 am

11. Mario on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 9:08 am

12. DENIRO BLACK on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 9:33 am

THIS NIGGA IS TRASH

13. bstar on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 9:41 am

how did he even get on rapcity??who is he?

14. Young on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 9:56 am

They allowing ANYBODY to get on Rapcity nowadays.
    Should be called RapShitty, the way these fellows are with they tactics.
    The comment about down south emcees though, I can’t totally agree with.
    Think: Outkast, Scarface, Ludacris, Bun B, Rich Boy, and a host of others.

15. Joe Clair on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 10:00 am

LOL THEY LET HIM ON RAP CITY? THE GAME AIN”T RIGHT…

16. TeTe on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 10:20 am

I’m from the “A” and just like the old saying goes 1 bad apple can SPOIL a bunch! This dude is down with Solider Boy, these youngsters don’t know rap, one hit wonders!! just sad:-(

17. NotU on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 10:22 am

All rappers swagga jack their fav rappers……think about it…..some just mix it up a little……it’s like making beats……people copy others and make it their own……so think this is one of those cases where they guy try too hard…….but he’s still cool…..I’m not mad at him….

18. F£V£R on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 10:42 am

HE IS SHIT.

19. ROB on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 12:24 pm

YO DIS NIGGA BOOTY 4REAL BUT AM FROM DA SOUTH AND I KNO WE AINT TRASH SO DAT NIGGA MARIO CAN SUCK ON SUM DICK AND I WISH U WOULD BRING DAT NOISE 2 DA SOUTH I’LL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OTTA U PUSSY BOY………………………..

20. Shaze804 on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 2:04 pm

Even q45 was lookin like wtf…homie on the mic was high as fuck lol. jeezy face lil wayne swag jack ass nigga. what part of the game is that

21. Juan Sogutta on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 2:15 pm

You see Q45 trying not to laugh!

22. Naz on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 5:44 pm

R.I.P. to Hip hop and ROB 95% of southern rappers are ass Jeezy and Luda, Buck, and Outkast or cool the rest could choke on a dick especially wayne and T.I.

23. DKNIGHT on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 6:31 pm

that “get silly” song is bumpin down in FL, Lil kids looked at me like i was stupid for hatin that shit, im from NY so all those lil Soulja kids and that ignorent dance’n coonism AINT FUCKKIN POPIN. I dont listen to wayne either but daamn, it went from bad to worse wit that

24. The Honorable 'Sass on Wed, 16th Apr 2008 7:04 pm

The entire month of April lost.

25. Young_Brooklyn11226 on Thu, 17th Apr 2008 1:24 am

Have ya’ll thought that he can be ghost writing for Lil’ Wayne?
    Mo just came up over night!!
    Compare his latest music to his album 500 Degreez!!
    Big difference!!
    Them ni99az’ ain’t gonna give no type of credit to no one!!
    They self-made braa; they can do anything and make it everyone believe it!!

26. Young on Thu, 17th Apr 2008 7:24 am

When you say “THEY” you mean the SYSTEM right?

27. SD on Thu, 17th Apr 2008 7:49 am

I haad to post on this on this nigga is trash Hiphop stay loosing

28. T-MO on Thu, 17th Apr 2008 12:44 pm

Mario- where you from nigga? You talkin all dat shit bout the south but you aint said shit bout where you from. Stop Hatin!!! Dont be mad cuz the south gettin the loot.

29. that dude on Thu, 17th Apr 2008 11:59 pm

dis that shit fo real

30. intentionally left blank on Fri, 18th Apr 2008 4:13 am

oh shit! lmao..

str8 parody.. i thought i was gon see a MAD TV shit eventually..

31. ZEKE on Sat, 26th Apr 2008 4:10 pm

wtff! lameassss!

32. rico on Fri, 16th May 2008 3:47 pm

all the rap thats been comin out for a minutes been fucked up the only ppl i can even listen to is lil wayne and couple underground dudes lke chip da ripper FROM CLEVELAND and krucifix klan

33. omar on Fri, 23rd May 2008 12:32 pm

his dreads arent even like lil wayne, they arent dreads at all. hes trash. i hope he dies

34. Sigma on Sat, 24th May 2008 9:35 pm

Lmao how you gonna swagger jack a nigga so hard, that shit is almost gay

35. carrie on Mon, 2nd Jun 2008 3:12 pm

Dont be mad cause he got a southern accent and you dont. People that from the south cant help it..they just got an accent. You cant fault someone for something they cant help. I like the guy..he silly!! And I thnk the accent is sexy!! Get over it!!

36. Fetty on Mon, 2nd Jun 2008 3:23 pm

You’re all a bunch of haters… he didn’t sound like Wayne… sounded way better! Dude is nice!

37. James on Tue, 17th Jun 2008 12:29 pm

VIC has been underground in ATL for years…he got a totally different swag than lil wayne…yall niggaz need to check yall history cuz yall dont know shit

38. swaggkid on Sun, 20th Jul 2008 6:47 pm

That weak ass nigga mario hatin on the South???Shut the fuck nigga like my nigga said i bet you want cum to the south saying that bullshit…You Better Know It Nigga!!!and T.I. and Wayne Crushing anybody you bring to the table

39. DAT CAT on Mon, 22nd Sep 2008 6:06 pm

I dont even like VIC and the dude killed it , he did him. So get off wayne balls. LUPE FIASCO ALL DAY SO DONT GET IT TWISTED NOW THAT A FREESTYLE. IM OUT

40. fifi333 on Thu, 20th Aug 2009 7:04 pm

I think V.I.C. is a great artist. If you haven’t checked out what he’s done with his music video…It’s pretty futuristic! http://tinyurl.com/n4yscf

41. Greg0ry on Sun, 13th Jun 2010 7:16 pm

Lmfaoo hes aight… kinna funny at the bigginin…. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im from college park YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH