Khia vs Ms. Cherry – Miss Rap Supreme

1. CHERRY TREE RIDDIM
  2. “Cherry Chocolate Rain” – Tay Zonday dr pepper video
  3. TRINA DISSING KHIA YOU AINT NOTHING
  4. Khia on Str8 Krackk DVD Magazine dissing Lil Wayne , jackie o , ti , trina ,
  5. Pictures of that Sexy Beast KHIA

Comments

13 Comments on "Khia vs Ms. Cherry – Miss Rap Supreme"

1. mzvirgo on Tue, 15th Apr 2008 1:31 pm

That show was garbage! Khia can’t rap, she needs to take her saggy boobs and go sit down somewhere. So what if she’s been in the game for 10 years? She only had one song and that’s it! I still don’t understand why she writes these blogs on Myspace. I was so sure she was going to be eliminated last night. If she does win that money, she needs to get her boobs lifted and a ghostwriter.

2. CURIOUS843 on Tue, 15th Apr 2008 2:41 pm

Luvin da show already…I was def NOT impressed with Khia’s performance…She talk way tooooooooooooooooooooo much shyt – to be that dayum whack last night. I’ve heard other music from Khia – like Haters Walk (which was str8) but she is a one hit wonder. Unless she humble herself and focus on her lyrics (not hooks) she wont go far on the show and the last thing she need to do is bomb on this show….No one will really call her for features – she really will have to stop dissing Trina – Jacki O and for crying out loud Janet Jackson….

3. Coffee on Tue, 15th Apr 2008 5:56 pm

Oh lawd…..WHY oh WHY did I watch this???!!! I should have KNOWN it would be full of Coonery. I hang my head in shame.

4. Young on Thu, 17th Apr 2008 10:07 am

Lol @ Coonery…That’s real though!

5. KHIA_THUG MISSES on Fri, 2nd May 2008 9:33 am

Who am I
    Im Thug Misses
    Motherfucka respect me
    Call it just like I see
    You gotta respect me
    Anywhere you see me
    You better respect me
    Anywhere that I be
    They gonna respect me
    Pay me dues off in these streets
    Motherfucka respect me
    Act a fool out in these streets
    That aint gonna restpect me

You gos to
    R-e-s-p-e respect me
    R-e-s-p-e respect me
    R-e-s-p-e respect me
    Respect me

6. taylor on Wed, 21st May 2008 11:35 am

yo i was mad she even did that one hit wonder and that goes to show you anyone can get in the rap game real talk coming soon tay cash

7. De' Ville on Mon, 2nd Jun 2008 9:14 pm

Is this comment by “The” Khia like in real life kuz if so Ms. De Ville is the most supreme female rapper straight out of vegas so if ther’s a season two tell em to holla……..

8. MiSS BABy on Tue, 3rd Jun 2008 11:20 am

i luv ms CHERRY!!1

9. Dedra on Wed, 18th Jun 2008 4:03 pm

my goodness why is it so low budget didnt nobody wanna put in and help. Flava of love had a better room an board guess that was becouse they had 100 stacks for the winner. I am glad reece won i said i’m good as long as it’s between cherry ,reece, and cheba. But at the beginning kya was a mess (however u spell it) ma don’t do that to urself on national t.v.!! You should of been hollering “my neck , my back becouse YOU A WRECK !!!!!!

10. malin on Tue, 7th Apr 2009 12:42 pm

I don’t care what people think or say about khia, I love her she is very entertaining, she’s not perfect, she’s real and she speaks her mind,alot of people out there always start shit with her, she just defends herself. I love you khia stay REAL!!!

11. PALE on Fri, 22nd May 2009 12:47 pm

MAN KHIA DONT WORRY BOUT WAT THE DEY SAY MA U A REAL BITCH IN JUS KEEP ON DOING WAT U DO ND REMEMBER ERRYWHERE U GO U GON HAVE A HATER N YOUR WALK WAY BE LIK ME ND LEARN 2 WALK AROUND THEM HATER…….(I LUV U MA)

12. MostLoved on Fri, 14th Aug 2009 12:31 pm

I would like to say this; I am from Tampa, FL. right where khia is from. That scutter bucket a** hefer came strait from te dumps. Did se ever bother to let anyone know that she stole My necK My Back from Tampas best IZA Bomb Records recording Artist “OohWay Jah” Oh yes! This guy have had us Jamming way before Khia ever thought making any kind of hits. That Forest Monkey can’t fool me she’s full of it and not only to mention that! Khia Bill Grogan’s Goat looking Beeaugtch can’t rap never have and never will. I bet she’s paying someone a lot of money to write lyrics for her and also paying them to say that she wrote it herself. Bull!!!! Khai tell us this why havent you came back 2 Tampa ? yeah shes Afraid to. Mis Cherry, if you are reading this every word I tell you is true. Khia was a female saint benard in Robles Park pojects dirtyfoot Saint Benard. She Ain’t shet but a walking “Pink Pony” Nah I take that back !! A Walkin Nebraska Ave. ey yall look those names up
    For Tampa. Oh yeah she knows of what I am speaking. Who cares if she’s offended. Go bleach your gums dirty mouth possum.

P.s KHIA TAMPA KNOWS THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!

13. ??CONFUSED?? on Tue, 1st Sep 2009 8:58 pm

Huh???? What the hell is Khia talking about? I had my eyes covered when she was up there acting like an illiterate ass field nigga that “cant listen too good boss”. GET The F*** out of Here!!! SERIOUSLY! What was that? What is she doing? She can’t even follow basic instructions. I’m ashamed and embarrassed for all females NO TAKE THAT BACK ALL BLACK FEMALES. That bitch is simple.

Oh yea! I live in Tampa too and it’s true she stole that boy song. Thats why she don’t come here. The people don’t respect her. The EXACT SAME SONG!!! The proof is in the pudding. Look at what she just did…DDDUMB ASS!!
    ~KG~